Martin's All Floors Service LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2004

PO Box 75423

Phoenix, AZ 85087

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning

carpet cleaning
Truck mounted steam cleaning for carpet.

Martin's All Floors Service has been in business since 2001. We are a "Family" owned and operated floor cleaning and polishing business. We pride ourselves on the importance of building and maintaining a more personal long lasting relationship with our customers. As a company and family we stand by the services we offer. Our goal is to earn you as our customer and build that lifelong relationship. We are a small company that does all of our own work. If you have Dirty Floors give our family a call. We look forward to doing business with you!...

floor cleaning (111)tile installation (43)carpet cleaning (27)upholstery cleaning (6)flooring (6)carpet installation (5)pressure washing (1)

09/07/2021

I use the service 10-30 times a month in 11-12 years. The service was fantastic. I highly recommended them. I like the quality of their work and their promptness. They were on time and they were there when they said they would. It was a great service.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

11/11/2020

When the gentleman from Martin's All Floor Service looked at my sofa, he said that cleaning wouldn't get all the stains out, and he didn't think I should even try. He recommended that I buy a new sofa. I really appreciated his honesty. He didn't charge me for the consultation. He was friendly and professional. When the time comes for me to clean my NEW sofa, I will contact Martin's All Floor Servi...

Description of Work
sofa upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/27/2020

Martin’s all floor services are top of the line! They handle all ten of our preschools carpets, floors,tile. They have us on a schedule that fits our needs. We constantly get rave reviews on our floors and are told how good our carpets look and smell. With hundreds of children that is no small job. I would recommend them for all of your floor cleaning needs!!! We give them a perfect 100% amazing!!

Description of Work
Daycare center facilities

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/24/2020

My experience with Martins All Floors was one of a kind! They treated me with the utmost respect and did an outstanding job! They were extremely personable and friendly. I was very happy to support a local family business and they did not disappoint! From one highly satisfied customer, I highly recommend Martins All Floors!!!!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/24/2020

Very professional. Great prices. I met them at the property and was very pleased they were there on time. My tile floors looked great after they were cleaned. I use Martin's for all my rental properties after tenant move out. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

10/23/2020

They were very professional and did a great job! I will always hire them again!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/23/2020

They where very professional from the time the appointment was made until the job was finished. The results were beyond my expectation. I am completely sold bon Martin's Flooring and will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/23/2020

They did an amazing job but even more importantly they're amazing people!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/23/2020

I install tile/ stone showers and floors and John Martin has always followed up and put on the final touches on all my jobs. He has been very professional and fair....

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/23/2020

Excellent customer service. My floors have never looked better. Thank you, Martin’s All Floor Service!!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

We offer Cleaning and Restoration OF ALL FLOORS. TILE, SPECIALTY STONES (Ceramic, Travertine, Saltillo, Mexican Tile, Slate, Flagstone, Marble) GROUT REPAIRS & RE COLORING. Cleaning and polishing COUNTERTOPS, SHOWERS, PATIOS. CARPET CLEANING, STRETCHING AND REPAIRS. UPHOLSTERY CLEANING FLOODS, AND WATER DAMAGE. Our goal is to clean and treat your floors, then help to maintain their appearance.

We do not do any type of installation work.