We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Martin's All Floors Service LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2004

PO Box 75423

Phoenix, AZ 85087

Martin's All Floors Service has been in business since 2001. We are a "Family" owned and operated floor cleaning and polishing business. We pride ourselves on the importance of building and maintaining a more personal long lasting relationship with our customers. As a company and family we stand by

09/07/2021

Rodd S.

I use the service 10-30 times a month in 11-12 years. The service was fantastic. I highly recommended them. I like the quality of their work and their promptness. They were on time and they were there when they said they would. It was a great service.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning.

11/11/2020

Dwayne H.

When the gentleman from Martin's All Floor Service looked at my sofa, he said that cleaning wouldn't get all the stains out, and he didn't think I should even try. He recommended that I buy a new sofa. I really appreciated his honesty. He didn't charge me for the consultation. He was friendly and professional. When the time comes for me to clean my NEW sofa, I will contact Martin's All Floor Service. Let's hear it for honesty and integrity!

Description of Work
sofa upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

10/27/2020

Debra W.

Martin’s all floor services are top of the line! They handle all ten of our preschools carpets, floors,tile. They have us on a schedule that fits our needs. We constantly get rave reviews on our floors and are told how good our carpets look and smell. With hundreds of children that is no small job. I would recommend them for all of your floor cleaning needs!!! We give them a perfect 100% amazing!!

Description of Work
Daycare center facilities

10/24/2020

Hailey S.

My experience with Martins All Floors was one of a kind! They treated me with the utmost respect and did an outstanding job! They were extremely personable and friendly. I was very happy to support a local family business and they did not disappoint! From one highly satisfied customer, I highly recommend Martins All Floors!!!!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

10/24/2020

Marsha D.

Very professional. Great prices. I met them at the property and was very pleased they were there on time. My tile floors looked great after they were cleaned. I use Martin's for all my rental properties after tenant move out. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Tim D.

They where very professional from the time the appointment was made until the job was finished. The results were beyond my expectation. I am completely sold bon Martin's Flooring and will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Chad B.

They did an amazing job but even more importantly they're amazing people!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Robert M.

They were very professional and did a great job! I will always hire them again!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, floor cleaning

Rick R.

I install tile/ stone showers and floors and John Martin has always followed up and put on the final touches on all my jobs. He has been very professional and fair....

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Dawn R.

Excellent customer service. My floors have never looked better. Thank you, Martin’s All Floor Service!!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Blake R.

The Martin’s are an incredible family. They were very kind throughout the process and transparent about prices. I had them clean the tile and grout downstairs. I was amazed at how quick they were. They did about 1,250 square feet of tile in an hour. Keep in mind they had to move couches and tables. I’m very happy with them they did a great job!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Jack N.

My floors look Brand New! The Martins are the friendliest people I have ever had work at my home. Hiring any other floor care professionals is a waste of money. These guys are the Best!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Victor C.

I've used Martin's all floor service a handful of times. Each time the service was great! They are my go-to for any and all of my floor needs. I highly recommend them! Thank you for the great service!!

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

12/31/2018

Julie J.

It went great. Service was prompt and done the best possible. They also were great with communication which is hard to find in this industry. Received emails updating the progress of the project and confirmations etc. also emails thanking us for using their services. Very Very please with this company and will refer. We are a property management company and have used many vendors so when we come across a great company like this we are very appreciative

Description of Work
Travertine tile cleaned and sealed

12/11/2018

Lesley F.

Their initial response to my request for a quote was very quick and Mr Martin came to my house and examined the carpets and explained what they could do. These are older (18 years) berber carpets and are somewhat worn in the main traffic areas. He told me the carpets would not look new, and I did not think they ever would, but that they would be cleaner. When they came to do the work, it was again quick and efficient and the carpets looked 100% better. Very polite and professional, family owned. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/28/2018

sunny A.

The Martin Company did a great job. They came on time and finished the job six hours after. This was their plan. My furniture was moved and replaced. I had many area rugs and they rolled these up. When the job was done the tile looked terrific. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this type of job. They were a father and son who worked hard.

Description of Work
My tile in most of my home need to be cleaned and repainted as well as sealed.

10/22/2018

Irene P.

Did a great job & rugs dried very fast. On time & works quickly & prices are great. Very careful around my hardwood floors. Sealed our Travertine floors in bathrooms & showers. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned & Tile sealed

10/05/2018

David N.

Very well. I’ve been using Martin’s All-Floor for nearly 16 years, home and business.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

10/05/2018

David F.

John called the morning of with ETA and arrived on time. The tile had not been sealed in a long time (I am busy) and my wife cooks great, but it realy dirtied the tile by the stove. Martin's All Floors brought my floor to new. I couldn't believe how much dirt was in the floor. They even painted the groute and sealed after the cleaning. This was a couple of months ago and I still look at the floors every day and saw "wow, this is a beautiful floor"! I will always call on Martin's to keep my floors looking new. Actually asked John to just keep me in a floor maintenance schedule from now on! Martin's also does my office carpet as well. Gets the grime from our technicians boots right out. Great people, great service, great price! Thanks Martin's!!!!

Description of Work
Needed Travertine tile cleaned and sealed

Katie O.

Great working with Martins all Floors, is reliable and always does a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Rodger M.

Everything was exceptional! I e never had a better carpet cleaning experience.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Nicole H.

John Martin’s flooring handles all of our properties for our management company. He does an amazing job everytime with no complaints!!! Use him and you won’t regret it! -RightKey Property Management Team

Description of Work
Replacement, repair, stretching, dry out

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, flooring contractor, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Susan G.

Great. Right on time and did a great job! I would highly recommend this family owned company!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Dwight G.

They did an excellent job this is the third floor job that they have done for my company and once again it was excellent !

Description of Work
Strip and refinish floors

Bruce B.

Very impressed with Jon’s knowledge & follow through. Work was done just as promised! He was great to work with & made an amazing difference to my floor I’d highly recommend Jon to my friends

Description of Work
Stone clean seal & polish

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service has been family owned and operated since 1947. Your oriental rugs and carpets are not just art treasures; they're also very valuable investments. They must be stored and cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value. That's why you want a rug cleaning specialist that will take care of your rug and not a "carpet cleaner".

Sir Carpet

Sir Carpet specializes in professional cleaning of your carpet, upholstery and tile for residential and commercial clients. Our powerful, truck-mounted equipment and skilled technicians can provide you with the results you value most. You will find that our pricing is competitive, our technicians are experienced and our commitment to our clients is paramount. We know that our success comes from satisfying our happy repeat customers. We are grateful for your business and we prove it by giving you service that exceeds your expectations. Cost is determined by your flooring's individual needs. Additional email - service@sircarpet.com. Pinal County trip fee staring at $50.00

AZ XtremeClean LLC

Additional Phone Number- (623) 329-7262 - Let AZ XtremeClean take care of all of your cleaning needs while you enjoy your discount by mentioning Angie’s list when calling! We are a family owned and operated carpet, tile, upholstery and air vent cleaning company whom prides ourselves in above quality workmanship! We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!

Offers Coupon

We offer Cleaning and Restoration OF ALL FLOORS. TILE, SPECIALTY STONES (Ceramic, Travertine, Saltillo, Mexican Tile, Slate, Flagstone, Marble) GROUT REPAIRS & RE COLORING. Cleaning and polishing COUNTERTOPS, SHOWERS, PATIOS. CARPET CLEANING, STRETCHING AND REPAIRS. UPHOLSTERY CLEANING FLOODS, AND WATER DAMAGE. Our goal is to clean and treat your floors, then help to maintain their appearance.

We do not do any type of installation work.