Insectek Pest Solutions

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Insectek is a locally owned pest control company proudly serving the Metropolitan Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert areas. Our committed and professional team of pest control technicians provides the highest quality expert exterminator, treatment and prevention services....

Overson Pest control is committed to Excellence and providing quality Pest control and customer service. We are dedicated to the community to provide for their Pest control needs no matter how small or large the job may be. “Customer satisfaction is our priority. Our goal is to be of service to you!”

HERE'S THE DEAL! Start a General Pest Service Plan with us & your first service is FREE! We're a small business and we're "killin it" in pest control. That's because we know we are selling more than just pest control. This is peace of mind. And that's what we deliver. Trust us with your business. We will work hard for you and show you how our knowledge and professionalism gets the job done. We found there were too many pest control companies that were telling people you can't kill scorpions. Well you can. And we do. That's how we got started. Killing scorpions. Then one by one we have added services that we are dang good at. Termites. Rats, mice, and gophers. (I love Termite and Rat services) Roaches. Bedbugs. Sealing up homes to keep critters out. Regular pest control services. Mosquitos. Pest proof insulation. And more! Give us a call and let our office staff WOW you with professionalism and our ability to get onsite to inspect or treat your home quickly. Lets make your home a pest-free zone!

Green Mango Pest Control provides Arizona's finest premium service. We are known for our knowledgable, clean cut technicians and extremely thorough application methods. We use only the highest quality products on the market and even offer a completely natural service. We are passion about our image, and customer service. With our unmatched results with scorpions and all other pests we are the innovator of the industry.

05/08/2017

Service was great. Showed up on time, answered all my questions, and explained everything in detail. Hired them for regular service.

Description of Work
General pest control.

11/23/2015

They were nice but when they gave me the bid, I thought it was high. When I got other bids, I found out it was REALLY high - like 65% more than the other companies. I ended up getting the service done for $550 with a 2 year warranty.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate for a full house termite treatment with one year warranty.

Category pest control

Thanks for the feedback! There are a lot of factors that go into pricing for termite treatments. We base it off of the labor that would be involved (in your case, drilling, trenching, interior wall injections) and the termiticide product being used predominantly. There are also a lot of different types of termiticide products and we only use the best, most expensive and vetted product on the marke...

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Insectek came by to help with a termite problem and everything went great! There have not been any signs of termites since and hopefully I can say the same in the near future. Thanks!

01/14/2015

Category pest control

Pest Control Solutions for Termites, Ants, Scorpions, Crickets, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Rodents and More.

Pest and Termite Control