Ideal Energy LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

Ideal Energy is a full service Home Performance contractor serving the greater Phoenix, Arizona metro region. Following the whole-house approach to building performance, we offer a comprehensive suite of home improvement services aimed at improving energy efficiency, comfort, indoor air quality, and building health & safety in homes and businesses throughout the region....

Laszlos Plumbing Co

We are commercial & residential company, proud member of the BBB Accredited A+ Business, in hopes of becoming an approved residential & commercial plumbing contractor able to bid on any current or upcoming projects. I have over 50 years of experience in all phases of commercial and residential plumbing. We specialize in 24/7 full service, tenant improvements, ground-ups, room additions and remodeling, water heater repair/installation, slab leaks, main line leak repair/replace, sewer repair/replace, gas leak repair/ system design & install, re-pipe, sewer & drain cleaning just to name a few. We do it all, from the largest to the smallest while adhering to the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. Allow us the opportunity to show you our old world style, dependable service and high standards of overall workmanship. We are licensed, bonded and insured so call with confidence for all your plumbing needs. References available. Sincerely, Laszlo Koszegi

Offers by Laszlos Plumbing Co on Angi
AAA Cooling Specialist

AAA Cooling Specialists is the leading expert in Heating & Cooling with an emphasis on energy efficiency. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer experiences. Helping people stay comfortable in their homes. We are creating value by educating the customer. We show our customers how to make their homes more energy efficient by providing information when they need it. We are dedicated to making everyone comfortable in their homes. Although we don't offer 24/7 service we do emergency service calls up to 9 PM. We offer free estimates on new system installations.

Offers by AAA Cooling Specialist on Angi
Sweetwater Plumbing LLC

Sweetwater Plumbing opened its doors in Arizona January of 2001, We have 20+ years of experience in Arizona and owner Gabe has more than 35 years of plumbing experience in more than 5 states, has been licensed in 3 states with licenses for General Contractor, Plumbing, Gas, Sewer, Septic systems and more! If you’re looking for a professional contractor that gets the job done right the first time look no further, when it comes to quality you won’t find a better plumbing services provider than Sweetwater Plumbing LLC.

04/06/2018

It looks like the improvements really helped my HVAC system and the overall comfort of the home, now that I have had enough time to evaluate it. The heater did not have to work as hard to heat the house and now that it is hot enough to use the A/C. The air conditioner seems to work a lot better as well. I'm giving them only a B because they did some damage to my bathroom ceiling. I understand in t...

Description of Work
Seal leaks in air ducts, improve attic insulation, and add a return line to A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

11/18/2017

No complaints. As expected he told me about leaks in my air ducts. I was also informed about problems with my attic insulation and my air conditioner needing another return line. I did some research and it all seems accurate. I will write another review after I get the work done that they recommend.

Description of Work
I wanted an energy audit on my home.

Category energy audit

07/03/2017

Not well. Spent a lot of money and saw no difference in my energy usage. First company that did the energy audit said I did not need insulation. Ideal Energy said that I did need insulation. I should have listened to the first company. APS did not seem concerned when I notified them of my concern. APS HOME ENERGY PROGRAM- BUYER BEWARE Under the Arizona Public Service (APS) Home Energy Program, I r...

Description of Work
I wanted an energy audit, offered by APS. I also had duct-sealing and insulation added, based on the audit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning,energy audit

02/08/2017

The Ideal Energy team was great to work with. The installation/work took two days and they were professional, punctual and efficient. They also provided us with a great financing package. I would highly recommend Ideal Energy.

Description of Work
DUCT SEALING AND REPAIR INSTALL HIGH PERFORMANCE HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM INSULATION AND AIRSEALING

Category energy audit

06/10/2016

We contacted them to take advantage of the SRP rebates to repair ductwork and add insulation and registers to two Arizona rooms. They also performed an energy audit (also a SRP rebate). The audit was very thorough and included pictures of areas where they recommended repairs. When performing the work the crew was professional, applying plastic in the pantry where the attic access is located to pre...

Description of Work
Energy audit. Added registers to two Arizona rooms. Insulated the attic above the two Arizona rooms and increased insulation of the whole house. Connected one register the home builder didn't connect. Sealed existing ductwork as required.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

We offer energy auditing, home performance contracting, and heating and cooling replacements, service and tune ups, which includes insulation, AC replacement and service, duct sealing and repair, air sealing, shade screens, and pool pump replacement. We offer solutions to lower your energy bills and make your home a more comfortable space to live in.

We do not offer services that don't work and save money, such as radiant barriers, powered and solar attic fans, or KVAR.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express