HydroCare Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

HydroCare Services is the one stop cleaning service in Phoenix. You will find our cleaning services dependable and affordable. A healthy environment is important to us, so we use non-toxic cleaning solutions with top of the line equipment. Your home will be clean, sanitized and safe from harmful chemicals....

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service has been family owned and operated since 1947. Your oriental rugs and carpets are not just art treasures; they're also very valuable investments. They must be stored and cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value. That's why you want a rug cleaning specialist that will take care of your rug and not a "carpet cleaner".

11/08/2016

Terrible - wouldn't service a very clean house because of so called pet stains that had already been treated and cleaned on a prior visit. Left us without service on day of house listing and yelled at me when requesting a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
0 star rating 11/8/2016 AVOID !!! Purchased a Groupon - they attempted a $40 up charge per room for pet stains that was in fact already treated on a prior visit. On declining the up charge, they refused to clean the carpets and left us the day we are going to market with the sale of our home. I called the office and the person was very rude, and yelled at me to call Groupon for my refund.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your feedback. We honor all Groupon vouchers, as stated on the coupon they are for steam cleaning only , In case of pet stains or pre treatment is needed there is an additional charge. The additional charges are told to all customers when they schedule an appointment especially to prevent situations like that . We are a honest company without any hidden fees. The service we provide i...

10/20/2016

They did a great job getting our carpets to look like new. I had them also scotchgard as they suggested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpets cleaned that were badly soiled.

09/05/2016

Went well - we have a "pathway" that's always a problem for cleaners. Extra service was required (pre-conditioning treatment) with good results. Patrick was conscientious both in cleaning and keeping us informed as to arrival time etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning - Family room, hallway & bedroom

08/31/2016

Very well. Stains ranging from ink to wine to unknown were removed. Nearly 2500 sq ft of carpet was cleaned in 2 hours. Patrick was on-time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole-house carpet cleaning

08/22/2016

Excellent. They were on time and did a great job cleaning the carpet. They also specially sent out my delicate hand made rug to have it cleaned, including delivery back to my house. I was late and the employee was very nice to wait for me, I really appreciated it, I don't have his name but would like to recognize him for his excellent customer service and skills. The cleaning of three rooms was $9...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and hand made rug cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

[Member Name Removed] thank you for choosing us for your carpet cleaning needs we appreciate your business .

Clean - Carpet, Tile & Grout, & Upholstery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available