House Doctor Exterminating

• Trade License Number
  • 8597

3310 W Bell Rd #232

Phoenix, AZ 85053

House Doctor Exterminating is a family run company. We specialize in full Termite treatments using Termidor and a full range of Pest control services including rodent control. David Ramos the owner has been helping people control their termite and pest control needs going on 37 years starting in California in 1984. I was taught through hands on training when I meet my wife's father Charles "Chas" Wells he was able to share his over 45 years experience with me. Please call the office at 602-993-1800 for information on our services....

pest control (13)

04/03/2021

It was great. They gave us a good quote. They were professional and came on schedule. They were very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Inspected for termites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

04/01/2021

House Doctor always delivers. I am a realtor and they are the only company I use or refer to clients. Dave and his staff always friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

04/01/2021

I've worked with owner/operator for years. David and his team have always provided friendly service and reasonable rates. I highly recommend th pest control services of House Doctor Exterminating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

Excellent service. Great integrity! Have used their services for 20 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2021

04/01/2021

I have been an active Realtor for 30+ years and this is the best termite treatment company with which I have done business. I highly recommend Dave Ramos’ House Doctor Exterminating. Dave really knows his bugs and how to best get rid of them. His company reflects his integrity and values.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

04/01/2021

Good service I will definitely recommend my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

07/17/2019

Outstanding Customer Service! Honesty Is The Policy at House Doctor Exterminating. We received honest and thorough answers to all of our questions. House Doctor Exterminating Owner, David Ramos, immediately returned our urgent phone call for help with possible termite damage discovered during a home remodel. Our home and property was inspected and treated by a professional, licensed, expert---Isaa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

09/02/2017

We have had House Doctor do our monthly pest service now for 9 years. The tech recently noticed termite tubes so referred us to the main office to get a free inspection. The inspection was done the next day and 5 days later another tech was out to do the treatment for the termites. They got the job done fast and worked around the fact that i work from home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment/monthly pest service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

11/10/2014

They are very thorough, very professional, and pretty much like family owned. The price was good value. They are pretty punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used The House Doctor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2012

04/16/2012

They showed up on time, were professional and we haven't had a problem since. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment for 3,000 sq foot, 2 story home built in 2004

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2011

Full service of termite and pest control including rodent control.

Bed bugs or bird service