HARVEST PLUMBING

With Angi since August 2004

3.5

Arizona Plumbing Services

On behalf of every employee at Arizona Plumbing Services we would like to say, Thank you! for the opportunity to make us your trusted plumbing service. Your priority is our priority! Since 1988, our goal has been to hire the best plumbing service technicians in the industry. We are down to earth, friendly people who, like you, knows the difficulty of dealing with "sub-par" plumbers and we feel it is our responsibility to meet and exceed all of your expectations on every call! You can rest assured in the midst of your emergency, you have called upon the company that cares about your problems and will provide fast solutions. Give us a call today and find out why thousands of people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area from residential homes to commercial corporations trust the name, "Arizona Plumbing Services"

Offers by Arizona Plumbing Services on Angi
Donley Service Center

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems and provide all plumbing services including water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning, and re-piping jobs of all sizes. Donley Service Center has been serving the Valley since 1976. We are a two time winner of the Better Business Bureaus Ethics Award. Check out our A+ rating on the BBB website. All work is fully guaranteed. We have more than 60 employees dedicated to our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Experienced technicians that receive over 120 hours of continuing training per year.

Offers by Donley Service Center on Angi
Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more.

Offers by Lawson Family Plumbing Inc on Angi

06/14/2021

Susan E.

Having issues with Air in pipes and low water pressure which we never had before he installed the water heater. He has not offered to come out and look at our issues, his response is it's the City introducing air into our pipes, even though none of our neighbors are having any issues.

Description of Work
Installed Professional Line Water Heater

11/11/2017

SUSAN R.

Rod is an outstanding plumber. He's done plumbing repairs for me for over 10 years. He is punctual, efficient, knowledgeable, kind and honest. I have always been very satisfied with his work. Rod is meticulous and only uses the very best parts. I highly recommend his services! Thank you, Rod, for always being there when I need you!

Description of Work
Needed new seal in toilet tank.

06/02/2008

C B.

Rod arrived on time at 8 AM Wednesday and completed the required work by 9:30 AM. At 4 PM the same day I discovered a leak, and immediately called Rod and told him I had a leak. His response was that he was very busy and that he had a full schedule. He offered to come Thursday at 11 am. When I told Rod that time would not work in my schedule, I was informed the next time he had available was Friday afternoon. He also told me he had already turned people away due to his workload. So I reminded him that I was calling because of a problem with his work, and stated that someone would be at the house the remainder of the day Wednesday or someone could meet him first thing Thursday morning before his first appointment to allow him to take the appropriate corrective actions. He responded that he had a very full schedule and wouldn t come at either of those times. Bottom line; It was very obvious that Rod was not concerned about the fact that I was experiencing a problem with the work he d done, or that I was being inconvenienced in anyway. What was clear was that he was definitely not going to go out of his way to correct a problem of his making.

Description of Work
Install new faucet, reconnect garbage disposal, filter system, dishwasher, and drain lines following new counter top/sink installation.

08/04/2004

HARVEST HAS DONE A LOT OF WORK FOR US. THEY ALWAYS SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER. ALWAYS ARRIVE ON TIME. NICE AND FRIENDLY TO HAVE IN THE HOME. AT LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT QUALITY IS WORTH IT.

Description of Work
HARVEST HAD TO REBUILD AN AREA OF PIPES WHERE THEY ALL COME TOGETHER INCLUDING A SPIGOT THAT HAD CORRODED. THEY ALSO REPLACED ALL THE PLASTIC TUBING UNDER ALL THE SINKS AND THE WATER ON/OFF VALVES. TOTAL OF SIX SINKS THAT HE REPLACED VALVES AND TUBING.

HARVEST PLUMBING