Please call for more details.

Guyco Construction Inc

3029 W Clarendon Ave 5640e bell

Phoenix, AZ 85017

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

12/09/2020

Cindy J.

Aldo Schritter, owner of Guyco Construction Lic. #KB1 328743 came to our house early October 2020 to measure and give us a quote for a white metal gate. When he arrived he did not have a mask on and we had to ask him to wear one. He complied. We described what we wanted and he measured the gate at 46" x 8'. He did not appear to measure with accuracy and when I questioned him he said "I've been in business for over 30 years, I know what I'm doing". So he wrote up an invoice for $795.00 and left. His mask kept slipping down below his nose and we had to keep asking him to put it back on. Several weeks later his installers came to the house. When they put the gate in place it was 2" to short. It measured 44 x 8'. The installers called Aldo and we spoke to him. He told us that he allowed for a 2" swing so that the gate would not scrape on the ground. We told him that our ground was flat and that his gate was not the same measurement as the invoice he wrote up. He said he knew his job as he had been in business for over 30 years. The phone call ended with the installers leaving with the gate. We waited about 4 weeks and contacted him. We asked him what was going on with the gate, and he said "I built you a gate and it was accurate, I'm not interested in redoing the gate, I've already lost money on the gate". That was the end of the conversation. We are fortunate that we did not give him a down payment or payment in full. We are putting in this review to inform other potential customers that Aldo Schritter, owner of Guyco Construction Inc. was unprofessional. He did not follow through with the commitment stated on the invoice and he had little regard for our safety as we had to remind him several times to keep his mask on.

Description of Work
Installation of a steel gate

Category fencing

This lady’s husband called himself satin during my last conversation with him I am a born again Christian I won’t put up with that from any one I bet the wife making this review doesn’t know this I will never make a custom gate like this for anyone without even a down payment I trusted them I made a contract the gate was made correct and now I’m stuck with a verry expensive gate it is industry standard to have ground clearance of 4 inches this will be resolved in small claims court when I sue them

09/30/2020

Wendi C.

owner called said they would start in a couple of weeks never started. I called them and told same story still nothing has been done. They did send someone out to put up red flags and thats all that has been done.

Description of Work
no work was done after giving them money down to start project.

Category fencing

The work is on the schedual for next week. Job was installed first come first install

08/30/2020

Bernard D.

very fast and great work looks good

Description of Work
cyclone fence and 3 gates

Bradley B.

They did a good job, they did my fence within a day and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put a fence around my yard.

Sheran M.

They were excellent and I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
They installed my fence.

judy W.

Job was performed on time and I felt at a reasonable price. Love my fence.

Description of Work
wrought iron

Andrea A.

It was great.

Description of Work
They installed a new fence.

jerry T.

As planned

Description of Work
chain link with privacy slats

SG Fabrication, LLC

SG Fabrication LLC installs a full line of products for security and access including Custom Ironwork, Gates, Fences, Railings, Carports, Staircases and More with a variety of color choices. All are custom made using strict tolerances for a perfect fit during installation. We take raw materials and build in accordance to our customer’s specifications. With over a decade of experience SG Fabrication LLC provides its residential and commercial customers with quality and affordability. We do not offer any chain link fencing.

Legacy Contracting LLC

Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATE!

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

Arizona