Guaranty Title Agency

With Angi since March 2010

Ryan P. Kelly NMLS # 562045

Ryan P. Kelly NMLS # 562045

***Exclusive to Land Home Down Payment Assistance Loans (First Time Home Owner not required). 100% financing available. FHA, VA, FNMA, FHMLC, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation Loans. *** Ryan P. Kelly is a Mortgage Loan Consultant, licensed in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Wisconsin, who built his business by treating everyone who contacts him with the best possible consultation, service, rates, and fee structure in their market. His past experience as an accountant and multiple positions in the mortgage industry sets him apart from other loan officers. His experience working with tax returns, property tax appeals, and general accounting, make him an ideal candidate to work with self-employed clients and/or clients with complicated income streams. It's this experience and analytical thinking that positions him to find you the best possible program for your current, specific transaction. Ryan P. Kelly takes great pride in working with first time home buyers and buyers seeking down payment assistance. He is committed to your long term financial success, it's this commitment that leads to his loyal customer base and drives them to refer their friends and family. Give Ryan P. Kelly a call at 630-803-3665, shoot him an email at ryan.kelly@lhfs.com or apply online at https://mortgage.lhfs.com/ryankelly/ NMLS# 562045

06/14/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in the process of redoing a loan and I was recommended to Guaranty Title and they gave me a reduced cost.

CATEGORY title companies

03/18/2012

Horrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company is the most incompetent I've ever seen. We bought a house and because of they're constant delays, we were homeless and staying at a hotel. How is it even possible to buy a home and end up homeless? These people didn't even care. They messed up the figures, which cost us thousands more than it was supposed to. Stay far away from this company.

CATEGORY mortgage broker,title companies

07/30/2010

Don't ever use Guaranty Title!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They handled the closing of our home purchase. Every time you called them it would take an extremely long time to get through their automated phone service and then when you would finally reach the person you were told was handling your documents they would tell you they has passed them on to someone else. It was a cash purchase and was supposed to close quickly but someone "forgot" to get the information from the HOA and it seemed there was not anyone there with any acountability to our file, so nothing ever got done. I started asking if it had closed on May 29th and they would tell us "any day". We would check every day and get the same response. On June 6th I saw that the tax records showed the home in my name so I contacted my realtor who contacted guaranty title and they called back several hours later to tell us "yes it is closed"

CATEGORY mortgage broker,title companies

03/10/2010

This was my email to them, "I recently completed a transaction with your Title Company and I just wanted to give you some feedback. This is my fourth time purchasing a property and my experience with your title company is by far the worst. Your agents seem over-worked, either did not respond to inquiries or were very slow to respond. When they did respond, they gave wrong or incomplete information...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Escrow and Title company, handled closing escrow once the purchase offer was accepted by the seller. We were the buyers. The cost was $125 for processing fee and the remaining $225 for various transaction fees.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Escrow, title & marketing services.