FREELITE INC

AZ
Arizona: Contractors

331 W McDowell Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85003

FREELITE Inc offers an easy, pressure-free experience for replacing the windows or doors on your Phoenix area home. Our team has been providing industry-leading window, door, and skylight products and expert installation services for over 30 years. The company was founded in Tucson in 1977. Our core values have remained the same over the many years in operation. We have always used a simple, transparent, and hassle-free approach when selling and installing windows, doors, and skylights. This approach is likely why a large portion of our projects come from referrals. FREELITE Inc is proud to be a Milgard 5-Star Diamond Dealer. We have been recognized as Dealer of the Year, and have also received the GuildQuality Master Award and the Angies List Super Service award. Our rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) is A+. Call us today at (602) 233-1981 for your free consultation! Or visit us at 331 W McDowell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85003....

window replacement (58)skylight installation (21)egress window (1)door installation (17)woodworking (3)stucco (2)carpet cleaning (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

01/23/2021

The folks at Freelite are top notch. They were extremely thourough in their quotes, what was to be installed and how much it would cost. We had a few surprises along the way, with once the older skylights were removed and how they were originally mounted but Freelite immediately identified the problem, sent out a manager and they came up with a solution to the continue the install. WE ARE HAPPY AN...

Description of Work
We had 7 skylights updated with solar blinds

Category carpet cleaners,skylights

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Review for FREELITE INC - 331 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ - 39152205

11/12/2020

The service was great. The guys were friendly. They work fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Repair the skylight.

Category skylights

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

10/28/2020

Great company... small glitch in the measurement area but the company took accountability and made things right. I would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Install windows

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

10/28/2020

Excellent service. Very professional. Timely and quick service.

Description of Work
Skylight Replacement

Category skylights,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

02/26/2020

Bid and schedule process well done. Installation team was prompt and professional. Very pleased with overall experience and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replace acrylic skylights

Category replacement windows,skylights

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your taking the time to comment on your experience with FREELITE. Chip Marvin, President

05/29/2018

EXCELLENT. This is a company that does excellent work and really cares about customers. I've always been pleased with the work that was done and there have been no leaks or problems the entire time. I asked the owner Chip if he would check them out when I was out of town recently, because something set off my security alarm when I was gone and I recalled seeing something on the skylight right befo...

Description of Work
Installed skylights 9 years ago (reasonable price) and checked them recently (no cost).

Category replacement windows,skylights

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

09/10/2017

Overall I am happy with my purchase and my experience with Freelite. My only critical feedback is that there were a few issues with three of the windows. One slider was missing a screen, one of the casements was stuck and wouldn't operate and another casement was scraped up on the bottom edge, showing a lot of white color rather than the durable long lasting espresso finish! This was very disappoi...

Description of Work
I had all the windows replaced in my house, 9 windows total. It is a 1955 slump block ranch, so not very architecturally distinctive but I did want to keep the look of the casement windows. The salesman Josh came to my house when I was first pricing them in 2014 and again this year (2017). I had Josh cost out a number of options in an effort to meet my budget and he was very responsive in running through several scenarios. I should have pulled the trigger on this purchase in 2014 because window prices have increased about 20 - 30% since the original quotes I received. Not just from Freelite but other suppliers/installers as well. I selected the Milgard Ultra Series (fiberglass) because Josh said they hold their color and don't fade like vinyl windows. I get a lot of morning and afternoon sun. Rather than replace all the windows as casements I chose to install new casements in the front only and went with sliders on the side and back of the house. This saved me about $7,000. The total project cost (installed) was $10,580, which includes a 10% Angie's List discount that Freelite honored.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Review for FREELITE INC - 331 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ - 36208474

02/10/2016

Great experience. Fair estimate.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate. Appreciated the professionalism and that I could visit their actual store location and see their floor display of windows, but did not go with them as our kitchen remodel contractor ended up doing the 3 windows we needed replacing.

Work Completed On 01/01/2014

02/08/2016

We decided to select another dealer and installation company who had an equally high rating, but had a lower price for a nearly identical product. Everyone we spoke to and worked with at Freelite were exceptionally friendly and professional. We would have selected them if not for our tight budget. Many of our neighbors used them and recommended Freelite, which is why we are disappointed our budget...

Description of Work
Window replacement quote.

Work Completed On 01/12/2016

11/30/2015

The doors are beautiful. There were some cosmetic issues I noticed after they were installed and Angie made sure everything was completed to my satisfaction. Doors are doors: you can get them anywhere. Good customer service is rare. Freelite is an A+ example of how it should work.

Description of Work
replaced exterior doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

WINDOWS, DOORS, ENTRY DOORS, FRENCH DOORS, SECURITY DOORS, SKYLIGHTS, SKYLIGHT REPAIRS/REPLACEMENTS, ATRIUM ENCLOSURES

REPLACEMENT OF GLASS ONLY, REPAIR OF PRODUCTS WE DID NOT INSTALL