Floor Source

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2010

17829 N Black Canyon Hwy

Phoenix, AZ 85023

We are a family owned and operated business started with the goal to provide quality flooring and service at affordable prices. We are centrally located and easily accessible off of I17. We have a beautiful showroom and warehouse with friendly staff to guide you through your flooring purchase. We provide free in home consultations and offer evening and weekend times by appointment. We accept all major credit cards and also offer 6 months no interest financing OAC....

01/24/2020

Carol F.

What a great experience we had with Floor Source! From the initial appointment with Jarod for the estimate, to the install, everything was perfect! We went through Costco and Costco uses Floor Source. We also receive a Costco cash card (10% of the total cost of the floors) which is really nice. Our floors are beautiful! The installers did a wonderful job and we would not hesitate to use Floor Source again in the future.

Description of Work
Installation of engineered hardwoods in bedrooms

06/01/2017

Bill A.

...

Description of Work
...

06/06/2016

Barry R.

Description of Work
Could not be better from start to finish. One of the most professional companies I have ever dealt with. The sales person was very thorough and spent all the time needed to explain all details. The installers (both hard wood and carpet) were neat clean and organized. They arrived exactly as they arranged, the installation was perfect and left our house cleaner than what they found.

Category carpet installation

07/29/2015

Jennifer R.

I was immediately impressed with our tile installer and team lead, David. He had a lot of experience and knew exactly what to do with my 1959 concrete preparation. He and his team spent extra time grinding and making sure my floors were ready for tile, which has never been laid in my home. David and his team were very polite, listened to my ideas, and they cared about doing a quality job from start to finish. My tile is gorgeous. I chose a 12 X 24 ceramic tile and it is flawless. David kept in touch with us by phone and in person and he made sure the job was done as quickly as possible. I am disabled and needed the use of my home back very quickly. He worked very long hours and I highly recommend him because he is truly professional. The showroom was nice too, I liked being able to see the samples and get immediate price quotes. Ask that your tile guy be David and his team!

Description of Work
Installed new tile in 2 living rooms, kitchen, and hallway.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

02/27/2015

Robert S.

Flooring Scoure did an outstanding job. Pricing, quality of carpeting, and installation went flawlessly. Every facet of the job went smoothly. The carpet installers did a wonderful job. Our condo was immaculate when they left. We will use them for future needs.

Description of Work
Recarpeted our condo with brand new nylon carpeting

09/01/2014

Ken B.

I contacted these guys through the Costco flooring program. The salesperson came and helped us with our choice. He told us about the different pricing and the costco discounts and benefits. We purchased a dark hardwood floor. As scheduled the team came. They were very professional and thorough. They worked quickly - got the entire job done in 4 days. They cleaned up everything. We discovered some issues when we took out the old tile. They were able to call handymen and plumbers. The folks came quickly and were very reasonably priced. These issues did not significantly delay the job. They moved all of the furniture and put it back. They came back on Saturday to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Removed tiles throughout entire first floor and replaced with hard wood.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/18/2014

VIRGINIA C.

After another provide let me down, Jeff Gaines was able to quickly find wood that would match my floor and came by very quickly. Because I only had 3 weeks until a large party was scheduled at my house, I had asked two companies to work on this - the other guy came through a few hours earlier so I didn't use Jeff but would certainly recommend him! Great service.

Description of Work
Gave me a quote for a wood floor repair.

03/14/2014

Kim S.

Excellent, we actually walked into the retail center about 15 minutes before they closed on a weekend and yet Scott was attentive and thorough providing detail on the various products to help us select both quality and color at a reasonable price. He followed up with install dates a few days later and the team on-site was efficient and professional.

Description of Work
installed new quality carpet in 2 bedrooms, removed old, laid engineered wood flooring in hallway.

Category carpet installation

06/14/2012

Aimee F.

Overall we are very satisfied. The delay for the laminate was annoying but Anne kept us in the loop the entire time. If the laminate came in on time I would give this company an A+ instead of just an A. The product, the installation, and the finished result are magnificent!

Description of Work
Anne the salesperson was FANTASTIC!!! She came right out after I called and she was very professional and friendly. She measured and showed us samples in our price range. She worked w/ our budget and we got laminate and carpet throughout the house for under $5K. Other companies wanted to charge us up to $18k for the same products. The only problem we had was when the laminate became delayed due to a truck problem. Anne kept us informed during the delay and said that it was very unusual for this kind of delay to happen. The workers were prompt, professional, and so nice. They did a beautiful job installing the carpet and the laminate. We are thrilled w/ the result and will use them for tile in the future.

10/03/2011

K J W.

Excellent experience. Professional, honest, everything done in a timely manner. Anne Pearson came to my home the day after I called and was very knowledgeable in helping me decide what to choose. Top quality carpet for a good price when compared to two quotes from other companies. Excellent job on install. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in 3 rooms of my home.

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing