First Class Green Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2013

With over 30 years of combined experience, the owners of First Class Green Cleaning are proud to offer a safe and effective alternative to the harsh chemicals other cleaners use to help you keep your home cleaner longer. If you can sit, walk or sleep on it, we can help you keep it fresh and clean....

Your cleaning partner LLC

Window Washing, Hot Water Pressure Washing, Solar Panels Cleaning, House Cleaning.

12/15/2018

They were on time and very professional. My carpets look great, which was not an easy task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

10/26/2017

Great! Responded well and completed everything on time. Great People. Contact me and I'll tell your more - - Andrew Rosen at Custom Floor Covering Inc. [*** Link removed ***]

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When your carpet or area rugs must be cleaned or repaired call Cory, If you are fabricating an area rug out of carpet and need the edges bound . . . Call Them!

04/12/2017

Called to confirm appt and they scheduled me on a different day. Stairs were left soaking wet and didn't dry for three days. Tried contacting them, they said a supervisor would call me back, never did. I called again after 48 hours, someone else from different company said they were coming out to redo stairs and they did. Stairs dried within hour but few weeks later unfortunately they went back to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean three rooms and stairs

01/02/2017

work was completed satisfactorily and on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

08/06/2016

I'm a renter, moved in to my home 6 months ago and the landlord had the carpets clean. Months pass and my carpet started showing dark stains. First Class Green Cleaning came to my home, cleaned my carpets; Wow, my carpets look great, cleaned the dark stains, no dirt smell & carpets feels clean! Thank you Green Cleaning for your expertise & efficiency, I highly recommend you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Carpets in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Safe and Effective cleaning of all your home or office furnishings. From Carpet to Tile, Natural Stone to Furniture, or the Antique Rug that accents the room, we can help you clean and maintain their value and appearance for years to come. If you are looking to keep your indoor environment safer and healthy, call us to make an appointment today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express