Desert King Windows Co Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2004

Don't be fooled by cheaply advertised windows that quickly inflate in price for add-on's that are normally included. Our all inclusive pricing has no surprise fees, and includes everything to complete your job. Brighten up your home with energy efficient vinyl windows and patio doors. With so many choices, you’ll have no problem finding the right window or door for your home....

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates, cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@arizonadoorstore.com. Phoenix - 480.867.6047

Capstone Windows & Doors understands that customer satisfaction is what determines the success of their business, which is why they take a hands-on approach for every project. This locally owned family business has an experienced staff of industry experts, and the company owner provides a personal visit for every installation. Their goal is to transition your great views to AMAZING through quality window installation. A range of services is offered: everything from high-end installations to budget solutions. Capstone Windows & Doors is always available to answer questions and assist customers in designing personalized installation plans. Visit the nearby windows and doors showroom to view available products and materials: 3837 E Wier Ave Ste 4 Phoenix, AZ 85040. Or, call the office at your convenience to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate for the work that is needed: (480) 800-8444.

WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE BROKEN GLASS OR SEALS. WE DO NOT FIX WINDOW FRAMES, WE ONLY REPLACE WITH NEW. Beautiful, energy-efficient windows… Perfectly sealed caulking... Furniture returned to the correct position after a job is done, with nary a spec of sawdust or debris left behind… Replacement windows for your home should be a smooth, hassle-free experience. At DunRite Windows & Doors, you’ll appreciate our reputation for high quality work and experienced employees who truly care about the installation process. We never use contractors. My name is Sal Sucato. I’m a long-time Angie's List certified partner with years of consecutive Super Service awards, who will personally make sure you have a five-star experience with my company. We’re a locally owned family business since 2001, offering reputable brands at a great price, with a solid, lifetime installation warranty. Double-pane, energy efficient windows to patio doors or a new front door, we offer a wide variety of options. DunRite offers low-interest financing, servicing the Scottsdale, Arizona and the Phoenix metro area. (Visit our blog for tips on how to shop for home windows, warranties and more. Don't forget to download our free eBook - it's packed with tips to ensure you make an educated purchase decision!)

04/07/2021

Going on 5 days. Waiting on one window being installed. Some caulking done but badly because there are gaps. Some Windows don't even have caulking. The Windows I order were not the Windows installed. One Windows was obviously to small to they tried to spay foam it in but left finger size holes. My back sliding glass door does not lock. I have called 4 times and still nothing. By ignoring me, it's ...

Description of Work
All Windows replaces and a new sliding back door

Category siding,replacement windows

07/17/2019

Didn't hire, I was told by another company that if I had holes drilled in my vinyl that it would cancel out my warranty on my new windows. I purchased a new house and not one company advised me of this. For right now I won't be adding solar screens.

Description of Work
Solar screens

Category replacement windows

There must be a mistake here. We do not sell solar screens or ever heard of Sonj [Member Name Removed].

03/26/2019

After getting quotes from several companies, we chose this company for: Highest quality Best insulating value Exactness on measuring and appointment times. We are extremely happy with the windows. They are beautiful solid and the quality of light that enters our home with out the heat took us by surprise. We made the right decision using Desert King Windows

Description of Work
Replaced 11 windows in home

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. It means a lot to us, and it goes a long way in this new digital word. I appreciate it. Enjoy your new windows! -Ron

09/11/2018

They did a really good job. They were very courteous and professional. I would use them again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed new energy efficient windows and doors in my cabin.

Category replacement windows,doors

09/11/2018

They are very good and excellent. Very polite, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They install a window.

Category replacement windows

Energy efficient dual pane windows, glass, custom fit windows to fit space, double hung windows, sliders, cathedral, trapezoid, round tops, sliding glass & french doors.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available