DELIVERANCE MOVING SERVICES

With Angi since December 2006

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

2 EMPLOYEES....

Priority One Moving

We are a family owned and operated business beginning in 2020. We worked for large companies for several years and understand how the moving industry works. We started our own business because we believe we can provide better service with a transparent bill that doesn't include hidden fees. We understand that moving is stressful and we aim to make the process as smooth as possible. In addition to local moves we offer long distance moves outside of Arizona as well as junk removal services.

Soft Touch Movers LLC

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first

Offers by Soft Touch Movers LLC on Angi
Arizona Elite Moving Specialist

Here at Arizona Elite Moving Specialist we offer the best quality service. Our company goes above and beyond for our customers , we never take short cuts & make sure our customers love there experience our guys have been in this industry for 13+ years and always give it there all on every move . we know finding the right people to come in your home and move your belonging and for thay reason we always make sure we are licensed bonded and insured . we are a owner operated company that is ready to help your move easier

12/19/2006

JENNIFER U.

It was the worst customer service I have ever experienced! The movers were 2.5 hours late!!! The owner Silvia told me the tail light was broken and they wanted to move me the following day. She told me my only option would to payout of pocket for a UHaul truck and she would send the movers to help me. She told me she has another job and that she didn't have time to talk with me about the situation and that she can not do anything about the price because she still needs to pay the movers & because she was already the cheapest in the valley - guess you get what you pay for! She promised to call me back many times, which she didn't. The moving men called back. She made her problem, my problem while being very rude and offering up no solutions. Finally, they found another trailer and got me 2.5 hours later. When it arrived, the writing on the truck eluded to a Christian business. I was very disappointed, being a Christian myself that this is how she was running her business.

Description of Work
This company was contracted to pick me up at 8am and move my one bedroom to another one bedroom in another apt 3 miles away.

Category moving companies

12/15/2006

DANIELLE V.

The company was scheduled to pick me up at 8am. I was not picked up until 10:30. I talked to the owner who told me that her tail light was broken and that I needed to rent a U-Haul truck at my expense. (Shouldn't the truck be checked before you begin a service?) I was not called back when promised for updates (over 5 times!!!) The owner told me that she didn t have time to discuss this matter with me because she is at her other job. She also would not cut the price down because she still has to pay the movers for the delay.

Description of Work
Two men moved my bedroom from one bedroom to another apartment bedroom 3 miles away.

Category moving companies,alterations