Creative Moving and Packing LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4012 W. TURNEY SUITE B2

Phoenix, AZ 85019

Full service moving local and long distance moving services. Packing Moving Storage and Warehousing

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Creative Moving & Packing is a professional, family owned, full service moving, packing, storage, crating, and delivery company locally based in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Creative Moving & Packing services all of Arizona and the United States. Creative Moving provides moving services for your home and business. Both Residential & commercial moves are treated with extreme care and professionalism. Whether you are moving your entire home or business & office into a new space, or just need a large item delivered from point A to point B, Creative is there is for you. Our reputation is built on professionalism, efficiency, and dedication. We strive to give every customer the best service possible. We strive for excellence and uphold our company to the highest standards. Our goal is to provide a timely and professional moving experience for you. So when choosing your mover make the smart move choose the movers from Creative Moving & Packing LLC....

movers (59)storage unit (7)

08/14/2021

MAUREEN M.

On time and fully staffed; the men were efficient and concerned that everything was done to my standards. They moved an adjustable bed/headboard and made sure all was working before they left. They ensured all boxes were accounted for and that everything was in place.

Description of Work
I needed a POD emptied and delivered to an apartment building where I was moving from one apartment to a different apartment.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

10/23/2019

Joy L.

just perfect, they couldn't have been better

Description of Work
move to my new home

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

03/03/2019

Monica Z.

We hired 3 movers to move my grandmother into her new condo. I called last minute and they were able to schedule me next day. The price was appropriate and competitive and the service and efficiency was phenomenal. Would absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
In town moving

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

09/24/2018

LORENA B.

Victor, Juan and Carlos did an excellent job. They arrived on time and immediately set to work. They were very professional and helpful. They wrapped all of my furniture perfectly and quickly, no damage. They finished on time. Great job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Creative Moving moved my entire house in just over 3 hours - exactly as estimated

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

06/25/2018

Michael S.

These guys were great! Came to my place, packed up all my things. Stored them for the 2 months it took us to find a new place, and then delivered and setup everything. Would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Packing, storage, and moving

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

09/07/2017

Fred B.

Badly, many broken items, twice the estimate

Description of Work
Moved us from Glendale Az to Prescott Valley Az

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

07/11/2017

Richard G.

The crew was amazing I couldn't ask for more. They showed up early called when they were on their way each day. They packed my home one day and moved us the next day. The crew took great care of my furniture they wrapped everything. Even through the 120 degree weather these guys had a great attitude and were very personable. I would recommend them to all my friends and family and wouldn't hesitate to use them again if we moved in the future. We had a great moving experience with Creative.

Description of Work
Creative provided Packing and Moving Services for my family.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

05/17/2017

Christine S.

This group was phenomenal! They were professional, courteous, careful with my belongings and the team I had was the A-Team .. thank you Marcus for putting together my ALL-STAR Team of movers! They worked incredibly well together and moved quickly and efficiently. I'm now hiring them to move my office and I will use them in 6 months when I'm ready to move to my permanent home. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I hired Creative to move me from a large house to a smaller home as I wait for my house to be finished. The first sign that i was hiring the right company was the customer service on the phone and everything followed from there!

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

05/15/2017

Michael C.

Everything went amazingly well. It seemed so complicated to me as to be almost overwhelming. I am 70 and in no condition to pack up the entire contents of a 3 bedroom 2,000 sq. ft, home all by myself. The folks at Creative made the entire process almost effortless for me. The team of Marcos, Nacho, David, and A.P. was terrific! Looking back now I can't believe it went as smoothly as it did over the two days it took to complete everything. They were very professional, took great care of my valuables, and worked swiftly and efficiently. And the total expense came in under the estimate! I am looking forward to the completion of my new home in a few months and I am confident that Creative will make my move into my new place just as effortless.

Description of Work
My move involved two processes. I moved temporarily to an apartment so some of my furniture needed to go there while the majority of my household goods needed to be stored until my new home is finished.

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

03/18/2017

elise S.

Marcos, Art and Gilbert were amazing. They were prompt, professional, efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with. They also came in under budget, which is almost unheard of. I've moved upwards of 20 times in various cities, and this was by far the easiest and most pleasant move--all due to Marcos, Art and Gilbert. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We contacted them for moving services and got a response within the hour.

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

01/10/2017

Dave R.

The 4 man crew were very professional and once they arrived and they toured the house for what needed to be moved, they immediately went to work. They were friendly and very hard working. 3 days later, we still have not seen any damage to our furniture and to the houses. I asked them to be careful of the walls and stair rail and they were. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Moved from Peoria to San Tan AZ

Work Completed On 01/07/2017

08/05/2016

Ira E.

I give them an A, and I would use them again. The person who set it up, Jesse Garcia, was easy to deal with, and quite flexible. For example, we were concerned that it would be impossible to adequately supervise the packers if they came the same morning as the movers, and he agreed to send them the day before. Most importantly, they rented a single truck to move just our stuff, they did not put another customer's stuff on the same truck, and the drivers came to the packing and loading. The drivers were very conscientious. They also went beyond the call on at least one item, helping our son mount a large flat screen TV on a stand that they had not taken if off of. In general, all went very well. There was some minor damage--the glass in two picture frames broke, and one small wooden desk item that should have been packed but wasn't, and broke. Jesse handled reimbursement, and was very easy to deal with on it, no problem. The furniture all came through entirely unscathed, as did the other packed stuff. I would offer one piece of advice. Their approach, and I believe it is pretty normal in the business, is to send out a lot of packers, and it's hard to keep track of what they are all doing. So, some stuff that didn't need to be packed, was, and one box that should have been packed wasn't. One small item we never have found. In the overall scheme of things, this was not that important, but it could have been avoided if there were just three or four people packing instead of eight. of course, it would take them more time. I'm not sure of the economics here, since they had more people for less time, but if you can talk them into doing it more slowly with fewer packers, I would advise that.

Description of Work
They did a complicated move of most of the contents of our Tempe home, as the stuff went to three different destinations: our son's home in Scottsdale, our other son's home in Berkeley, CA, and our home in Berkeley CA. They also packed most of our belongings that were being moved.

Work Completed On 07/12/2016

03/21/2015

Laura D.

It went well, there were several interactions with them, all pleasant and professional. On one particular occasion I had to go to the storage center and find something in our packed pod. I believe that his name was Connor or Cameron, anyway, he is awesome, he stopped and helped me get what I needed. I was tired and frustrated and just so stressed. He helped me get everything back into the pod. I didn't have any cash or I would have paid him for his help. I was pleased when our movers showed up and he was one of them. I felt confident that he would get the job done, and he did.

Description of Work
Returned items from storage and picked up and delivered some additional items to our home.

Work Completed On 03/21/2015

11/03/2014

NANCY B.

I think it went very well. They were very nice just a little expensive.

Description of Work
Moved from condo to storage.

Work Completed On 10/31/2014

10/01/2014

Patricia K.

The crew of three was excellent. They were there on time and worked tirelessly until everything was loaded into the containers. They worked with me to ensure specific pieces of furniture were wrapped to prevent damage during moving of the containers. The guys were very personable and fast. They went through the house room by room to ensure nothing was left behind. They also provided details on how the containers were packed; such as a tri-fold mirror was between the two mattresses so be careful when removing the first mattress so the mirror does not fall. However, when we got to the tri-fold mirror, it was wrapped in such a way that if it did fall over, the chance of the mirror breaking was slim. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Wrapped and loaded household items into moving containers.

Work Completed On 09/23/2014

08/06/2014

Stephen T.

They did great, they arrived on time and explained everything. They took the time to get everything understood ahead of time. The team lead was great, she asked questions, directed the team as needed and kept us informed. The team worked their butts off the entire day, they didn't stop all day. They made a mark on a wall an proceeded to fix it and paint it before they left. None of our furniture was damaged and all our pieces were placed and assembled correctly. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Moved our 2600sf house from Chandler to Ahwatukee

Work Completed On 06/26/2014

05/25/2014

Christina S.

We were very happy with this company! They came exactly when scheduled, with several confirmation phone calls in advance. They charged by the hour and the three employees worked very hard to finish as quickly as possible, so that the entire move was only 2.5 hours. The movers, Larry, Arturo, and Ryan were very nice and friendly and wrapped our items and moved everything very carefully. It could not have gone any more smoothly - we highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We selected this mover based on Angie's List reviews and nearness to my mother's house. We needed several items of furniture and boxes moved across town from West Phoenix to two different places in Tempe.

Work Completed On 05/14/2014

04/02/2014

MARIA F.

The move went VERY WELL! Marcos, the lead, contacted me about 1.5 hours before our move time. We were able to begin our move about 30 minutes earlier then planned. Marcos was assisted by Ryan and Rene R. All the men were so respectful to my elderly neighbor, my fiancé' and I. They took into consideration his inability to assist but ability to dictate the situation very well. The packing was conducted very methodically and with careful consideration of his fragile items. All boxes were taped and properly labeled to make unloading at the new place much easier. They took their time shrink-wrapping his brand new white leather sectional and all other items. They even went so far as to bring a large leather couch which is going to be donated, down from the second story so the donation center could easily access it. Everything was carefully loaded onto their truck and delivered to his new home in Sun City. The men navigated up to the third floor on a freight elevator and placed all the boxes in their designated rooms. The white leather couch arrived without a scratch as did the refrigerator, washer and dryer. Our total moving time was 6.5 hours. The men did not doddle, yet pushed right through the 6.5 hours which saved my neighbor a considerable amount of money. We allowed them to do their job, as it was clear, they were professionals and had a working system in place. The three men worked very well together, and I would highly recommend them as a team for your move. They even provided us water, knowing the refrigerator had not been hooked up yet. They were very kind, respectful of my neighbor (82) and went above and beyond to make this move a positive situation for him and us. They were even conscientious of recycling and left no trace of trash or packing materials behind. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND CREATIVE MOVING AND THESE MEN IN PARTICULAR...THANK YOU SO MUCH, MARCOS, RYAN AND RENE R.

Description of Work
Creative Moving assisted my elderly neighbor with a local move. Their services included packing, loading, transporting and unloading of all of his personal items and furnishings.

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

03/23/2014

Richard &Allie C.

Three guys called 30 minutes prior to arrival at pickup point - as planned. Upon entry in the home, they introduced themselves and evaluated the job, made inquiries about protection of glass and shelves. Estimated clearances for doorways and began to disassemble and wrap units. movement was done with care. transport and assembly in new dinging room was done with equal care. All work was done within the estimated 2 hour timeframe.

Description of Work
Carefully wrap and pack heavy cabinet, dining table and buffet, then transport to destination and unload, unwrap and position in dining room.

Work Completed On 03/22/2014

03/21/2014

Susan G.

They wrapped everything so carefully and nothing was damaged in the move. The 3 movers were Arturo, Jonathan and Erick and they did a fabulous job!!!

Description of Work
The provider moved my furniture from my apartment to my new home.

Work Completed On 03/18/2014

03/11/2014

Edward P.

This company has had good reviews on Angie's List so I contracted with them in May, 2013 to move my furniture to their warehouse in Phoenix with subsequent move to San Diego. The people were courteous and responsive but, as always, the proof is in the pudding, i.e. the results of their work. My furniture was loaded into 4 pods in Queen Creek and transported to their warehouse and stored for approximately 8 months. I had expected my furniture to be transported to San Diego in their pods. Instead, the furniture was transferred from the pods to a rental truck and then transported to San Diego. I saw the furniture in the rental truck, and the pieces were standing upright with no protective covering except for their paper wraps. I was told that they could not unload the pods at my condo complex because they could not unload from the side of their truck. This statement is untrue since the following week United Van Lines moved my furniture from Washington State and unloaded via the side of their truck with no problems with regard to parking their rig or access to the condo building. Many pieces of furniture were damaged to include my armoire, base of the armoire, bed, box spring, 2 kitchen chairs, and bookcase. The main armoire had a gouge near the central top and looked like another piece of furniture had slammed into it. The base had actually chipped corners. The bed stand had scratches. The bookcase had gouges and a crack. The legs of the kitchen chairs were unprotected and two of them had paint scraped off. The box spring had been unprotected on its top surface and was covered with black dirt and grease. The company hired a handyman who was able to clean the box spring and put stain on the chair legs and other pieces of furniture. But the gouges and chips still remain and the furniture will never be the same as prior to the move. You be the judge of whether you should use this company for your own move. I will never use them again. f

Description of Work
Moved my furniture from their Phoenix warehouse to my condo in San Diego

Work Completed On 02/19/2014

Review for Creative Moving and Packing LLC - 4012 W. TURNEY SUITE B2, Phoenix, AZ - 7830854

01/07/2014

Cindy W.

They were always easy to reach and went out of their way to be accommodating and make the process smooth and easy for us. They are by far the best moving company I've had the pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Creative Moving & Packing moved furniture we purchased from various locations to our new vacation home. They were a pleasure to deal with and always did an outstanding job.

Work Completed On 08/21/2013

01/05/2014

B S.

Moved complete contents of a large house with absolutely no damage of any kind (not even a tiny scratch) and right on time. Wrapped all furniture and appliances in padding, then cardboard, then shrinkwrap. Extremely courteous and helpful. Placed everything exactly where it was wanted. Very professional.