Creative Moving and Packing LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4012 W. TURNEY SUITE B2

Phoenix, AZ 85019

Full service moving local and long distance moving services. Packing Moving Storage and Warehousing

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Creative Moving & Packing is a professional, family owned, full service moving, packing, storage, crating, and delivery company locally based in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Creative Moving & Packing services all of Arizona and the United States. Creative Moving provides moving services for your home and business. Both Residential & commercial moves are treated with extreme care and professionalism. Whether you are moving your entire home or business & office into a new space, or just need a large item delivered from point A to point B, Creative is there is for you. Our reputation is built on professionalism, efficiency, and dedication. We strive to give every customer the best service possible. We strive for excellence and uphold our company to the highest standards. Our goal is to provide a timely and professional moving experience for you. So when choosing your mover make the smart move choose the movers from Creative Moving & Packing LLC....

movers (59)storage unit (7)

08/14/2021

MAUREEN M.

On time and fully staffed; the men were efficient and concerned that everything was done to my standards. They moved an adjustable bed/headboard and made sure all was working before they left. They ensured all boxes were accounted for and that everything was in place.

Description of Work
I needed a POD emptied and delivered to an apartment building where I was moving from one apartment to a different apartment.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

10/23/2019

Joy L.

just perfect, they couldn't have been better

Description of Work
move to my new home

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

03/03/2019

Monica Z.

We hired 3 movers to move my grandmother into her new condo. I called last minute and they were able to schedule me next day. The price was appropriate and competitive and the service and efficiency was phenomenal. Would absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
In town moving

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

09/24/2018

LORENA B.

Victor, Juan and Carlos did an excellent job. They arrived on time and immediately set to work. They were very professional and helpful. They wrapped all of my furniture perfectly and quickly, no damage. They finished on time. Great job. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Creative Moving moved my entire house in just over 3 hours - exactly as estimated

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

06/25/2018

Michael S.

These guys were great! Came to my place, packed up all my things. Stored them for the 2 months it took us to find a new place, and then delivered and setup everything. Would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Packing, storage, and moving

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

09/07/2017

Fred B.

Badly, many broken items, twice the estimate

Description of Work
Moved us from Glendale Az to Prescott Valley Az

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

07/11/2017

Richard G.

The crew was amazing I couldn't ask for more. They showed up early called when they were on their way each day. They packed my home one day and moved us the next day. The crew took great care of my furniture they wrapped everything. Even through the 120 degree weather these guys had a great attitude and were very personable. I would recommend them to all my friends and family and wouldn't hesitate to use them again if we moved in the future. We had a great moving experience with Creative.

Description of Work
Creative provided Packing and Moving Services for my family.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

05/17/2017

Christine S.

This group was phenomenal! They were professional, courteous, careful with my belongings and the team I had was the A-Team .. thank you Marcus for putting together my ALL-STAR Team of movers! They worked incredibly well together and moved quickly and efficiently. I'm now hiring them to move my office and I will use them in 6 months when I'm ready to move to my permanent home. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I hired Creative to move me from a large house to a smaller home as I wait for my house to be finished. The first sign that i was hiring the right company was the customer service on the phone and everything followed from there!

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

05/15/2017

Michael C.

Everything went amazingly well. It seemed so complicated to me as to be almost overwhelming. I am 70 and in no condition to pack up the entire contents of a 3 bedroom 2,000 sq. ft, home all by myself. The folks at Creative made the entire process almost effortless for me. The team of Marcos, Nacho, David, and A.P. was terrific! Looking back now I can't believe it went as smoothly as it did over the two days it took to complete everything. They were very professional, took great care of my valuables, and worked swiftly and efficiently. And the total expense came in under the estimate! I am looking forward to the completion of my new home in a few months and I am confident that Creative will make my move into my new place just as effortless.

Description of Work
My move involved two processes. I moved temporarily to an apartment so some of my furniture needed to go there while the majority of my household goods needed to be stored until my new home is finished.

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

03/18/2017

elise S.

Marcos, Art and Gilbert were amazing. They were prompt, professional, efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with. They also came in under budget, which is almost unheard of. I've moved upwards of 20 times in various cities, and this was by far the easiest and most pleasant move--all due to Marcos, Art and Gilbert. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We contacted them for moving services and got a response within the hour.

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

Local moving, packing & storage services. Residential & commercial moving.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express