Copperstate Moving

Arizona
MC 795339

7150 W Roosevelt St

Phoenix, AZ 85043

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Quality: Our highly trained professionals are skilled in moving your furniture with care. They are dedicated to protect and provide a stress free move. We have top of the line moving equipment to ensure your belongings will be moved safely and securely. We have built our Company on our Motto and stand true to it’s cause. Your NOT just another number…We consider you a part of our family. Our time and effort is dedicated to growing in knowledge and experience in the industry to maintain the highest standard of care. Affordable: Our knowledgeable staff knows all the ends and outs of moving. We Excel at providing a Professional moving experience with out ALL the moving cost. We are competitive in our rates and always evolving….We offer seasonal rates and discounts to Military, Teachers and Seniors. Honest: Honesty is one of our Core standards of care. Our staff will keep you informed of all the details of your move from the beginning to the end. It’s your hard earned money and we don’t take that lightly. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to provide you with a top of the line moving experience. Since referrals are the back bone of our Company, we want you to share your experience with others. There are NO surprises and NO hidden fees…That’s our Guarantee! Reliable: Being on time and prepared is our trademark. Our crews are given ample time to prepare for each move. With daily updates and schedules our staff maintains a functional working environment to guarantee on time arrival. We understand that Moving can be stressful…That is why we take all the measures needed to ensure you receive prompt communication and reliable transportation. https://copperstatemoving.com/...

movers (5)storage unit (1)

03/02/2021

I would like to inform all in regards to our initial review. The owner, Crystal, reached out to me after my complaint on 3/1/2021. Crystal was very apologetic for our unsatisfactory service and all unbeknownst to her. Crystal satisfied our dispute and we are pleased.

Description of Work
Cross country move

Category moving companies,delivery service,storage units

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

07/14/2020

It went very fast and they were nice.

Description of Work
They did moving.

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

05/28/2015

Work Completed On 09/03/2014

04/22/2013

From the very beginning in speaking to the lady in the office the experience was more than I really expected. She made sure we had everything we needed and communicated with us about every step of the process. The review of the items to be packed by the men was done perfectly because the truck was loaded with perfection. The load had to travel 1800+ miles and when the truck arrived at it's destina...

Description of Work
This review is being written by friend whom I assisted in finding these movers for an out of state family. The result was very positive. Follows is the experience they had: Arriving a few minutes before the scheduled time, two young men came into the house ready to get to business. One of them took the time to explain the entire project plan. The project goal was to load the rented truck with the boxes we had packed and ready to go. The two guys walked through the house and examined the amount and sizes of the boxes and then explained what they had for supplies to complete the packing and loading in the truck. They explained the wrapping process for the furniture that was being loaded. Once we had an agreement on the extra supplies that would be used and the final cost to do the job, they started working and they didn't stop. They were extremely careful with all the furniture and the boxes. The responsibilities of the company hired: Load the truck with the boxes we had packed and prepared. They bagged the mattresses and wrapped the furniture but they didn't pack anything. After watching them work, I would have had no fear of them packing even the most fragile of items.

Work Completed On 12/06/2012

[member name removed]Thank you so much for entrusting Copperstate Moving with your move.

12/09/2011

There is not enough vocabulary to adequately describe how fantastic this company is! If you are looking for a moving experience that breaks the mold, look no further. The work they do is beyond compare, and the people that make up the company are the most skilled, thoughtful, kind, caring, compassionate and personable I have met! After suffering a devastating and emotional loss, they helped me to ...

Description of Work
Imagine what condition your home would be found in if you were zapped by aliens or suddenly disappeared... That is how my friend's house was... he just died and I was left with a house full of everything to deal with. The task in front of me was daunting and emotional and they were fantastic. Marcus and his crew literally came in and helped me clear out EVERYTHING from the furniture and clothes, dishes, even food in the fridge... I mean EVERYTHING. They even assisted in the sorting through process of all of the items and helped determine what was "keep" or of importance to the family and what could be donated... And delivered it for donation! I cannot say enough to express how well they treated my friend's things and how amazing they were to me. Packing, loading, moving, unloading... They are, quite simply, THE BEST!! Discretion, integrity, openness, and compassion... I am now a lifetime customer to be sure.

Work Completed On 09/19/2011

*We are fully licensed, insured and we are fully committed to your complete satisfaction* Moving, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, and furniture re-arranging. Storage, piano, crating, local interstate

ask for details