Copper Valley Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2015

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

202185255
Encanto Classic 1923 project
Encanto Classic 1923

202185007

house painting (64)stucco (17)interior painting (2)drywall (2)

10/27/2021

mark S.

Couldn’t be happier! From Hugh coming out and giving us a quote, to Alex and Rodrigo doing the job, it was all very professional, courteous and well done. I would highly recommend and already have!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/03/2021

Carl B.

Copper Valley Painting (owner - Hugh Ford) had his crew make extensive stucco repairs to our house and fences. After allowing one month for the stucco to cure they came back and painted everything. The quality of the stucco repairs and the painting was 5 Star all the way. Hugh in my opinion has what we called in the service a "can do" attitude. All of my requests were met with a smile and immediate action. I could not ask for more. His prices are fair, the quality of the work is excellent and he uses top quality paint products. His crew was on time each day and did not miss any days. It took 4 days to complete the stucco repairs. We have a 14,000 square foot lot and it has block fencing with stucco completely surrounding the property front and back. They repaired or completely did over approximately 30% of the fence surface. I have an RV gate that was painted previously by a handyman and he did not prep properly before painting. I was about to give up on that old paint blistered gate and replace the wood slats. Hugh's crew got that old gate looking nearly new and painted it with Dunn Edwards Aristoshield. The house and fences were painted with Dunn Edwards Ultra-Premium Exterior Evershield. Hugh referred my wife and I to the color advisor at Dunn Edwards and they provided a free service. They assisted in making our color selections and even did a rendering from our photos showing our new color choices. Our house is 3500 square feet single story with 50% flat roof and 50% pitched roof with gables on both ends. The gables were painted the house colors. The total cost of the stucco repairs and painting was $7,000. Considering the size of the project, the quality preparation, quality stucco repair, quality painting and professionalism of Hugh and his crew I think the price was very fair. I will use Copper Valley Painting again. In fact I will be having Hugh paint my daughter's house later this Fall.

Description of Work
Extensive stucco repairs to house and fences with complete repaint.

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

06/01/2021

Rosie T.

Excellent painting .. great foreman and staff .. over and above work ethic .. moved all patio furniture .. on time .. our home looks great!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting and block wall

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

04/22/2021

Christopher S.

The guys from Copper Valley Painting did amazing work!!! They exceeded our expectations! The house looks better now than it did when it was brand new!

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Sivakumar V.

Quality work and Great Job performed by Copper Valley Painting team! Thank You!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

Kevin B.

Hugh is extremely knowledgeable and always helpful, and never hesitates to make sure the job is done to our satisfaction. He is awesome to work with!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Marilou S.

Very well. No complaints whatsoever.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Tim R.

Another fantastic job by Hugh and crew from Copper Valley! Quality work, clean and on time. No bones made about touchups. They also performed some exterior warranty work that went waaay beyond my expectations. Price was waaay less than expected and very fair.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

03/25/2021

STEVEN S.

Requested bids through Angie's List of top rated companies. Copper Valley did not respond. I then called the company direct. I received an email from Hugh Ford that he would be by on Saturday at 9 am to give me an estimate. Hugh was a "no call, no show." No explanation was offered. I selected another vendor.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of my house

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

02/04/2021

Kathleen M.

Top notch company!! Three thumbs up! From the owner to the crew all were professional. Detail oriented and prompt. We couldn’t be more impressed! The best experience we have ever had with home services company in 30 years of renovating.

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

12/30/2020

Betty R.

We were very satisfied/ impressed. The owner explained everything prior to us scheduling the painting done. The workers were very professional and helpful in answering questions we had. The work was done efficiently and according to what the owner had said would be done.

Description of Work
Needed exterior of 17 year old house painted

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/30/2020

KEN S.

Excellent from the estimate process through completion of the work. They even put a clear coat on the stone that brought the color back. The crew was very respectful and hard working. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of Home

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/27/2020

Peggy A.

They did a great job finished in a day and a half no touch up needed i was extremely happy with them and plan on having them paint the interior next

Description of Work
Painting the outside of my house

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/27/2020

matt W.

Really great job. Joe and his crew were professional and efficient. Great price, quality work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
House - Exterior paint

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/23/2020

Adriana S.

Perfect! Hugh was professional, courteous, and easy to work with. The guys that did the job were also wonderful to work with and did a great job!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting on Tri-Level Home

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

08/08/2020

Sean G.

The process was handled professionally from the initial consultation to the completion of the job. I started the process of painting the exterior of my 2 story home with Hugh. He explained the process and left me with a fact sheet in case I needed it for reference. His quote was the lowest I received out of 5 contractors. He is licensed with the registrar of contractors and has a flawless record, the others could not say the same. Painting day arrived and I was especially impressed with Joe the lead painter and his crew. They worked quickly and efficiently. In the morning I wondered if they had arrived because I didn't hear any noise coming from outside. Not only had they arrived but were busy completing the project. When I had questions I didn't hesitate to ask and they didn't hesitate to answer. They were willing to comply with my reasonable requests and completed the job that exceeded my expectations. When the project was completed, Hugh returned and we walked the house and it was absolutely perfect! I had put off this project because it seemed too overwhelming. I wish I would have called Copper Valley Painting earlier. Neighbors I have never met are ringing my doorbell and complimenting our new and improved exterior. They are asking for business cards to get their homes done. Thank you Hugh, Joe, and Crew!!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Review for Copper Valley Painting - 21001 Tatum Blvd Unit 1630-471, Phoenix, AZ - 38802319

08/05/2020

Geraldine S.

Excellent!!! I was impressed from the initial estimate to the completion, Hugh provided an experienced, honest and very reasonable estimate and outbid three other individuals. Diego and his crew were wonderful and did an amazing job. The total house was completed in a day, including, my side gate which they repaired, coated the metal frame and stained the slats. When I did my final inspection, I was floored that the house had no bleeding through of any of the original paint and they were able to paint the areas of my house that had vines covering the walls. They were meticulous and very professional. I am considering a future project of painting my home interior and definitely will use this company again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/25/2020

Choi L.

Hugh is the owner/general contractor for the painting job. He is quick and pleasant. The painting crew, George and Robert are excellent workers/contractor. We definitely would hire them again for our next job.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

07/22/2020

Carnell C.

I cannot say enough Great things about Copper Valley Painting! Diego and his crew arrived each day early and went the extra mile to provide Excellent Customer Service. Moreover, Diego and his crew paid Exquisite attention to detail in their paint preparatory work as well as the exterior paint job itself. Their work was Exemplary!! I HIGHLY recommend Copper Valley Painting for your exterior paint project.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and Stucco Repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

05/11/2020

Vanessa M.

The guys with Copper Valley Painting were detailed, careful, and very efficient! They completed painting our one story house in less than two full days. The price of the job was very reasonable! Hugh is so kind and excellent to work with. We would recommend Copper Valley Painting for house painting!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

04/19/2020

Nancy V.

They did an excellent job and I was very impressed. I cant say enough great things about their work.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/19/2020

02/08/2020

Marcus R.

The guys from copper valley painting were awesome. They were on time and the work they performed went above and beyond. The price was perfect and I will definitely hire them again and refer them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Stucco repair and exterior painting of house

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Review for Copper Valley Painting - 21001 Tatum Blvd Unit 1630-471, Phoenix, AZ - 38376926