CASEY'S CLEAR PANES, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2004

P.O. Box 72898

Phoenix, AZ 85050

Exercising ALL safety measures based on needs and concerns of clients

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Casey's Clear Panes, LLC is a Professional Window Cleaning Company specializing in residential and commercial window cleaning services, along with pressure washing and solar panel cleaning services. We perform 1 & 2 story homes and buildings. Our niche is custom and luxury homes. We have been in business since June of 2002 and have grown steadily in that time. I have been featured on 3-TV's popular morning show, 'Good Morning AZ' twice and a number of other radio shows promoting my business while educating viewers and listeners about our services ....

window cleaning (206)pressure washing (1)window replacement (51)screen repair (8)door installation (7)house cleaning (5)

05/28/2021

I’ve used Casey’s Clear Panes for many years now. I don’t even think about my windows anymore because he just takes care of them for me and they look incredible every time. Great rate, always on time and personable. He also recommended some touch-up glass cleaner that is really really good. No streaks. Nothing like a sunrise through a perfectly clean window! 👌

Description of Work
Windows and Screens cleaned

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

06/21/2020

Great! Casey and Fernando were great. Attention to detail, personable, considerate and definitely will have them back.

Description of Work
Two story house window cleaning inside and out

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you for the kind words & great review! Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to serve and meet your great family. Looking forward to our return! Thanks again!

06/11/2020

Window cleaning services were completed well.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

02/19/2020

Great. Arrived on time, professional, and windows cleaned thoroughly as quoted.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning in & out

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

02/10/2020

As always...stellar. Casey is personable, timely and quite thorough. We’ve used him for years and I’m happy to say I’m DONE with window cleaning! Do yourself a favor and have Casey come out and take care of your windows...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

10/17/2019

Wonderful. He is really really good.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

10/27/2018

Great Service / inside and outside of windows were cleaned / they wiped down my security door as well. Careful with my blinds too! Reasonable price / Friendly, punctual and quality of work makes it worth it to me. I can’t get them that clean (and I’ve tried). No more streaks 🎆

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

10/27/2018

As always the work that was performed was outstanding. After several storms here in Arizona our windows were filthy. Not to mention that the maid service we had out weeks ago must have used a rag with wax residue on it to clean several of our sliding door windows ... Casey was able to get them clear again..The quality of work is spot on and they are always careful with my blinds too. Super friendl...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/27/2018

Excellent Job / Good price / Friendly service and punctual! I won’t clean my windows anymore...they do a MUCH better job and absolutely no streaks...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

10/25/2018

The work was performed when my son was at home. When I got home, they had not opened any window or cleaned any sash. I called and they were responsive and came out and performed the work. I would not hire again as I feel like the professionalism should have been there and the work should have been done on the original job.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

This house's Windows had not been cleaned in a very, very long time. We spent several hours on Day one before it got dark on us and thought we had finished and did a good job. Client called me about an hour later stating she was unhappy and that we had missed some tracks throughout the house. To her credit she was right, and I said we would gladly come out next afternoon to finish it right. We cam...

We offer window cleaning services to include basic to in-depth glass cleaning, cleaning of bug screens and sunscreens...cleaning of tracks, ceiling fans, certain light or lantern fixtures...we also provide paint overspray removal and light to heavy construction cleanup services. We also do pressure washing for driveways and other structures, objects and cleanings of awnings.

We do not offer cleaning of blinds, roll down shades, roll down sunscreens for entire patios (large), chandeliers or anything outside our already wide range of expertise.

Visa, MasterCard, Check