Capstone Roofing, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2011

3.7

1801 NW Grand Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85007

Capstone Roofing llc has been in busines for five years, we are fully insured, liscinced, and bonded. We have our MBE,SBE,DBE, and 8a certifications. We do residential, commercial,and patch and repair projects. We are a small family business that hold contracts with the city of phoenix, Sears, and first preston management. We also work with insurance companys and federal government, we will travel for a trip charge if you are out of the maricopa and some pinal county. We offer free roof inspections and estimates, we practice our customer service and honor warranties. We are a company that does our own work and can make referals with other contractors we work closely with. Capstone Roofing is unique in a way that Company has an A rating with the Better Business Bureu. We can give you a quality roof at competive pricing. You will have the peace of mind in knowing that your roof was done right the first time, we garentee our work....

04/13/2013

Noel L.

In a word: Outstanding Our insurance adjuster came out to take a look at the damage left from the huge wind and hail storm we had about a month ago. She wasn't able to get on the roof so her estimate was from a ground level perspective. I requested that we get an estimate of the damage from someone who is able to see the damage up close, and that's when she recommended Capstone. Ron came out a few days after the adjuster, he got on top of the roof and then gave us a clear understanding of the damage up there and a quote to send in to the insurance company. He found the damage that I was worried might be up there, the damage that the insurance adjuster missed in her ground-level assessment. Once the assessment was approved by the insurance company we scheduled Ron's team to come out. They set an appointment for 6:00 AM on Thursday, April 11th and Friday, April 12th. They arrived promptly at 6:00 AM on Thursday, they knocked on the door to let us know they were there and that they would probably be in and out of the back yard from time to time over the next few hours. The crew was incredible, they were nice to the dogs, they were extremely polite, and they were finished with the demo on the roof before noon. On Friday at 6:00 AM the installation crew came in; knocking again on the door to let us know they were there. Ron talked to us about the satellite dish and let us know that they will do their best to seat it back where it was, but that sometimes you just need Directv to come back in and adjust it. Our satellite did, by the way, come back online. :) His team was done at roughly 1:00 on Friday, they had cleaned up after themselves leaving almost no lasting imprint of their presence. They even matched the new vents to our shingles. I couldn't have been happier with this company and the teams it employs. Great job, Capstone!

Description of Work
We had the old roof on our house taken down and a new roof installed.

03/18/2013

Amy C.

I have been going round and round with them. The day that they came out for an estimate, they asked for a picture ahead of time so that they could bring tiles with them in case it was just a quick fix and it wasn’t. They said that the flashing was too small and they would have to take a significant portion of the roof off and replace that and then put the tile back on. They said that they would be here at 7:30 in the morning and they got here at 1:15 in the afternoon. It was a disaster all the way around. They left four or five workers that spoke no English in my front yard for 2 hours unexplained. They said that they had to go get tiles. Then in the end, they said it was a much smaller repair than they originally said. They have not explained anything yet. They have gone through my husband. We have not even gotten a bill from them and it has been a month. I do not even know what their intensions are. I told them that they will have to negotiate the bill with my husband, because I do not know what you even did. The painting company is here painting the spot where the roof leaked. I am not going to know until it rains if the repair helped. I would not recommend them to anybody. My neighbor used them and was very happy with them, and that is why I chose them. They did not have much feed back on Angie’s List. Now I am sorry that I did. It is not resolved; I not received a bill, so I do not know what to say. They have not followed up. They called and wanted to know how it went and I told them that I was not happy. I told them that they would have to follow up with my husband. He said that he has not heard from them at all. I would never recommend them. Right now, it is unfinished business. Right now, they are holding the ball. The repair did not match the verbal estimate or the written estimate. I do not even have a piece of paper that says what they did. What they said they did, is contrary to what they did.

Description of Work
Capstone Roofing have worked on my house.

09/07/2011

Thomas P.

Ron arrived on time the day of the estimate. He answered all of my questions and assured me the company would work with the insurance company if there were any large descrepancies between the adjuster report and our roof replacement estimate. A week later, we called to give them the job, and the exec I talked to upgraded our shingle a no cost to us. The workers arrived two days later at six am, right on time. They worked almost eleven hours that day, and arrived promptly at six am the next day. The clean up was immaculate and the roof looks awesome. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement.

BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

J&G Power Washing

J&G Power Washing is a Pressure/Power Washing Company for residential homes and commercial buildings. Our Technicians are trained and certified to give you high quality work with 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. With J&G we can prove to you we are the best with less money coming out of your pocket. Im a owner operated company with a few technicians ready to handle any job. Choose J&G to save money and to receive top quality work!!

Offers by J&G Power Washing  on Angi
    Arizona Foundation Solutions

The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation solutions and blogs from Bob visit: http://www.foundationaz.com/ with a free downloaded Ebook!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Roofing, shingles, tile, foam and coating, scuppers, sky lights, single ply,built up, peel stick, demo, remove and replace, decking, water proofing & inspections.