BRYDEN'S AUTO SVC INC

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories
Auto Radiators

Bryden's Auto Service has been in business since 1995.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.We are a Full service repair facility.We have ASE certified Master Technicians.We offer service for foreign and domestic vehicles including diesel vehicles.We are located at 2730 E. McDowell Rd. Suite #1 in Phoenix,Az. Quality workmanship and customer service is our number one priority.We care about getting your car in great shape as quickly as possible so you can get back on the road and on with your life....

BRIDWELL AUTOMOTIVE CENTER

**We want to provide you with a personal quote! Please call us at our shop.** We are a family owned business since 1970 with expertise in both foreign and domestic automotive repair. Bridwell Automotive Center offers great service at affordable rates. All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are also rated as one of the Top 65 Automotive Repair Shops in the Metropolitan Phoenix area by Mark Salem, "The TV 3 Car Guy". At Bridwell Automotive Center, we are very proud of our reputation as one of the best auto repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ and metro Phoenix, AZ. We strive to have great customer service and continually take strides to make all of our customers happy each and every time we see them. We look forward to working with you and your automobile in the very near future. Tow Truck for: We service Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding cities.

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

10/07/2018

My son needed assistance in getting his Cadillac through emissions. I went to a lot of places. They all wanted at least 3 times the value of the vehicle. I went on the DMV website and searched for mechanics with a 100 percent pass rate. I found Bryden's and found good reviews. Went in. Met a mechanic that was friendly. Explained everything and laid out the options and made it downright affordable....

Description of Work
Repairs to Clear Emissions Testing for Registration

05/21/2013

My son was due to drive to Kansas in his newly acquired 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, but there was this issue with the Check Engine light. It wouldn't go out. Based on outstanding Angie's List reviews, we took it first to 25th St. Automotive. They charged $200 for an inspection, found a funky pressure reading in #5 cylinder, and recommended an engine rebuild for $3,000 - $4,000. We decided on ...

Description of Work
Bryden tracked down and repaired a Check Engine light issue in my son's Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and solved a highly unusual mystery.

04/04/2011

He is excellent. You deal with the owner himself. I have gone to him for almost 2 years now. It was over a year before he said I actually needed anything. It was the same time I noticed that I needed my brakes done.

Description of Work
I used Bryden's Auto Service about 2 months ago.

01/24/2011

The service is very professional and very honest.

Description of Work
My husband and I both take our vehicles for service. My husband most recently went to see them and he had a full tune up and they fixed his brake lights as well.

Category auto repair

Brakes,Computer Diagnostics,Air Conditioning repairs and service,Tune Ups,Oil Changes,Emissions repairs,Suspension and Steering repairs,Engine and Transmission repairs,Exhaust,Catalytic Converters,service and replacement,Electrical Etc.Oil changes to overhauls.We do it all. We also can repair vintage and classic cars.

Body Repairs