BROTHERS PRIME LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

Brother Prime is family owned and operated. We provide excellent customer service. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. No job is to big or to small for Brothers Prime. We are a multiple service company. Our services include: landscaping, lawn/yard care, leaf removal/blowing, yard cleanups, lawn fertilization/overseeding, lawn irrigation and hauling services. Cleanups are offered on a weekly, bi weekly, and a monthly basis. Brothers Prime is proud to offer a wide range of cleaning services, which include: hauling trash, furniture, appliances, post construction materials, jacuzzi tubs to name a few! Call for specifics, some items are hazardous can require special handling. Pricing for hauling starts at $25 per cubic yard. (2 cubic yard is typically the size of a dryer). Brothers Prime is happy to assist you in the removal of a single item up to a whole house. We recycle all usable items to local charities. We are licensed and insured and offer our services to residential and commercial properties, and offer easy payment by cash or check....

Snyder's Weed Control

Our goal is to provide the best service with a personal touch and at a reasonable price. We specialize in weed prevention in desert landscapes using pre-emergent herbicides to prevent weed seed germination and follow up with a post-emergent herbicide which will kill those present existing weeds. And for those that have fruiting olive trees, they can be sprayed to prevent fruit. Snyder's Weed Control is a licensed and insured company that is locally owned and operated. Mark Snyder the founder of Snyder's Weed Control has lived in the Valley of the Sun his entire life and has over 20 years experience in the weed control and landscape maintenance field. Snyder's Weed Control serves the valley, whether you are in Carefree, Sun City Grand, Goodyear or Apache Junction we can meet your weed control needs. Our technicians are all trained with State licensed applicators. We continue to learn and improve in our field by attending seminars and continuing education classes. We also stay in touch with chemical manufactures to keep up to date with new technologies. So if you've Got Weeds, whether they are commercial or residential, please give us a call and we will take care of your weed control problem. LICENSE NO 5633

Clean Sweep Cleanouts llc

We provide a junk removal hauling service removal of scrap debris appliances old furniture and more.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rambo 121

Rambo 121 is a family owned and operated moving, junk removal and hauling service ready to assist with any of your project needs. Fully licensed and insured our professionals are ready to tackle any job big or small. If you need it moved the Rambo team is here to help. Contact us to discuss your next moving project today! (480) 462-8450

Offers by Rambo 121 on Angi

09/09/2018

They did a great job twice, and then have never come by for a check and just stopped responding me when I asked them to come by and pick up their money and mow my yard again. My front yard now looks like the African jungle because I've been waiting for someone to get back to me for about a month. I'm finding another service that responds.

Description of Work
Lawn and yard weeding and mowing

Category hauling services,lawn service

03/30/2018

Frank and his crew did an excellent job. After I called, they came over promptly and walked thru the project, gave me a quote and we agreed on a start time which was within a few days. Frank was very professional and thorough, had me call utilities for proper marking and always texted me when they were on their way to the house. All work was done as expected, trash hauled off and soil smoothed ove...

Description of Work
We needed a lot of mature landscaping (trees, stumps and bushes) removed so that our house and fence were accessible for painting.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

11/14/2017

HtExcellent Couldn't have asked for anything better then the service I received This is my first ever Review that shows how happy I am z

Description of Work
1 st time clean up and then was so pleased hired for monthly

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

thank you so much for the great review.

11/14/2017

Service was quick and friendly

Description of Work
Trash haul and minor landscaping clean up

Category garbage collection,handyman service,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

10/20/2017

Frank & Mike did great job, they were very professional & got back to me with a quote right away. Which is really hard now a days to even get response from some companies. I loved that the person who answered the phone was the actual person coming to my rental property to do the job, him and his actual brother. Their price was very reasonable as I did get a couple quotes elsewhere. Would highly re...

Description of Work
Yard work and clean up to a vacant home.

Category handyman service,hauling services,lawn service

Lawn clean ups, lawn services cut and mow lawns. over seeding lawns for winter. removal of trash and debris, trash outs, post construction clean ups. removal of appliances. haul away junk.

Maid service provider.