B's Granite & Marble LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

1023 N. 21st Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85009

Cesar's Granite & Marble is the valleys leader in custom countertops, bathroom vanities, and more! Our low prices keep our customers coming back time and time again. We are your one stop shop for fabrication and installation of natural stone, granite and marble. Create a beautiful look in your home with our countertops and sinks that come in a variety of colors. We custom fabricate each cut of stone to suit your needs, so you'll get exactly what you're looking for each time you work with us. Choose from granite, quartz, marble, travertine, onyx, Corian, concrete, decorative concrete, engineered and recycled glass countertops, pavers, fire pits and vanity cabinets. Call us today for a free, no obligation quote!...

07/18/2013

Garth O.

B's ripped out my old formica countertop and installed granite countertop in its place. A two-man crew arrived bright and early and worked much of the day to get the job done. They were very professional, worked hard and cleaned up well after themselves. And their finished product looks great. They installed about 60 square feet of granite for $3.200.00, but about $1,300.00 of that was the cost of the granite that I picked out from Arizona Tile. Therefore, B's charge for the install was reasonable. Anyway, after seeing their work I am considering having them do my bathroom countertops as well.

Description of Work
B's installed new granite countertops.

Category countertops, marble & granite

09/17/2012

Roger W.

B's granite was pretty awesome. We bought a house and I decided to tear out the old kitchen. I was originally going to just do laminate but I wanted something that would look great and last for a long time! This is my first time using Angie's List and was pleased. The guy who came out and measured was nice. There were 4 styles to chose some with the choices that came with the deal. I chose the Sunset Gold countertop. There was a couple of different variations of the sunset gold. The one that came in was a little bit different than the picture and was actually better looking than what I initially saw. They came over and started cutting out front and they almost finished. They came back in the morning and finished it up. Overall it looked really nice. The only complaint was that the sink was not cut how I told them to cut it. But it is not that big of a deal anymore. The work looks great.

Description of Work
Counter top Installation

Category countertops

05/17/2012

Michael C.

The lead installer, Javier, was very easy to work with. Rudy was also on-site at installation. the other installers consisted of the remaining five brothers that make up the business. We did have one issue that complicated installation, and which resulted in a modification of the original plans for the project. We had to evaluate options for period of several days,after which, B's granite took all the necessary steps to adjust the project/installation and complete the project to my ultimate satisfaction.They were very responsive and punctual, and at the end of the day produced a terrific looking fireplace surround consisting of three slabs adhered to the masonry wall, which at its peak is 14 feet tall, and the width of the fireplace surround is approximately 10 feet. I would recommend B's granite, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I was remodeling my home, and I wanted to explore putting a fireplace surround in place,that ran from the floor to the ceiling (approximately 14 feet), and which was approximately10 feet wide. I thought it would look terrific to do that in granite, initially, looking at Black galaxy as the primary preference. I contacted five different vendors about the project, and learned that an alternative to black granite was an engineered stone made by Silestone, and which were prepared in larger sizes than most granite slabs. The jumbo slabs were approximately 128 inches wide by 63 inches tall.I had significant concerns about the fireplace surround being safely secured to the masonry wall,as these were very large slabs, and there would be three to cover the area, and I have several kids in the house. I questioned in detail each of the vendors regarding their experience, precisely how they would secure the slabs, and also about price, and completion time.After speaking with multiple vendors, I felt comfortable with the representative (Rudy) from B's granite. It was obvious he was knowledgeable about granite installation and not just a salesperson, which is what we got from some of the other vendors. Their Office assistant, Sujey, was pleasant to work with. I ultimately decided on a slab called stellar night (a Silestone product), and there was only one distributor/road room in the Phoenix area, which was located in Tempe. Rudy met me at the show room to inspect and select slabs.I received a very competitive price from B's granite, and selected them to complete the project.I am happy with my selection, the job they performed, the appearance of the fire place surround, and the value I received in exchange for the cost of the job.

Category countertops

Premium Granite, LLC

Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. We also offer back splashes (No Tile). If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops, are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either prefab granite or custom slabs of granite, depending on the nature of the job. We’re happy to offer prefab granite as an option for your countertops, because it is more affordable and allows for a faster installation. When you contact us for your free no obligation estimate, we will discuss your options with you. Give us a call and see how Premium Granite delivers luxury for less!

Offers by Premium Granite, LLC on Angi
    Mirage Marble & Granite LLC

Mirage Marble and Granite LLC., is a family business built on the principles of hard work, honesty and integrity. That is one of the many reasons that you can be sure that we are your best choice in natural stone products. We fabricate and install Granite, Marble and Quartz counter-tops for over 10 years now and our goal is to " add beauty to your home". We take pride in what we do and our promise is to always stay focused in offering quality craftsmanship, clean up and always be ON TIME

Great Concept Granite, LLC

With over 19 years of experience, we are experts in fabrication, repairs, re-sealing and installation of Quartzite, Quartz, Granite and Marble countertops. We are a family owned and operated company that values our customers. As a small company, the owner is always on site working and overseeing the crew to make sure the job is done right the first time. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! We allow our customers to pick their material from our showroom to accommodate one's budget and preference. We look forward to working with you, give us a call for your free estimate!

Offers by Great Concept Granite, LLC on Angi