AZs Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2006

AZ’s Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company. We're also licensed ROC 294888, bonded, and insured. We believe in providing you with quality, personalized services at a fair price. Whether you need a quick repair or help with your remodelling project, we’ve got the expertise to provide you with a hassle-free plumbing experience....

Lean Developers Corp

Lean Developers Corp is the most reliable general contractor in the Peoria, AZ area.We build beautiful custom homes that all your friends and family are sure to admire.Our experienced and dedicated team has the versatile skills to handle any home project.

Offers by Lean Developers Corp on Angi
Donley Service Center

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems and provide all plumbing services including water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning, and re-piping jobs of all sizes. Donley Service Center has been serving the Valley since 1976. We are a two time winner of the Better Business Bureaus Ethics Award. Check out our A+ rating on the BBB website. All work is fully guaranteed. We have more than 60 employees dedicated to our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Experienced technicians that receive over 120 hours of continuing training per year.

Offers by Donley Service Center on Angi
Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

04/08/2020

They were fantastic! Jesse and Kevin and his crew were professional and there work was very clean. I would recommend them for any plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Sewer line repaired

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

02/05/2020

Went very well! These guys showed up super fast, replaced my water heater and came back the next day to sort out the outdoor spigot and main shutoff in the front of our house. (It was quite badly deteriorated.) The work went quickly and the quality was terrific. I think these chaps were a little more expensive than average, but the quality and speed of the work was second-to-none.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, re-plumbed outdoor spigot/main.

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair

01/25/2020

Tech ran late but communicated promptly hence the excellent rating rather than good. Very personable but professional. Completed job within time frame that was expected.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement

Category plumbing

10/14/2019

Have done 3 appointments with them- This company has the best name because I truly believe they ARE Arizona's best plumbing doctor. I have had several other plumbers come to my home over the years (some through Angie's List, others not) but these guys DO NOT EVEN COMPARE! Prices are mid-range reasonable, e-mail response time/scheduling was a breeze, technician (Chris) was a pure delight and so cap...

Description of Work
Installed one RO water spout in a guest bedroom, replaced the RO spout/system in main kitchen

Category plumbing

04/09/2019

Everything is Okay. Very friendly, professional and very patient with me . The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
They replace the broken water heater in my house.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with AZ's Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing. We appreciate the positive feedback.

04/02/2019

It went fine, the plumber was very personable and knew what he was doing. He did a complete diagnosis and promptly ordered the part, which came overnight. Left no mess at all.

Description of Work
Fixed water heater malfunction, reinstalled new shower mixing valve

10/24/2017

The boss of the company came on site and reviewed the symptoms which were a backing up/misflush on the third flush. He reached into the back of the toilet and tightened the chain to the clapper valve. He flushed the toilet several times and there was no backup. This professional really knows his stuff. Had I needed the waste pipe reamed out he said he would insist on a TV inspection of the lumen of the piping which would cost about $350, because my piping is over 50 years old and might be breakable clay tile which could break if the reaming were done blind. A broken pipe would be a disaster if we needed to use the toilet....which we do. He also said that typical domestic toilets need to be changed every five years (but who does THAT?!) Professional toilets (which cost over $250) last 10 years!. Our toilet is the bottom of the line professional toilet (thank goodness). He believes TOTO makes the best line of toilets for my purposes. HE CHARGED US NOTHING!!!

Description of Work
I thot I needed my ancient piping to the septic tank reamed out.

08/03/2017

It was acceptable, it was good. I think it was $99 for like 2 hours.

Description of Work
They replaced a faucet and replaced the drain thing, in the sink in the bathroom

05/08/2017

They did a great job. This was a warranty replacement and they had no trouble getting a new tank from their distributor. Installation was professionally completed.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

01/07/2016

On time, quick, professional. Routine job, done well. Would use again

Description of Work
Install new bathroom sink faucets

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

Plumbing - Emergency & minor plumbing repairs as well as installations of faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, sinks & tubs. Gas line and gas fire place installation & repair. Specializing in the installation and repair of Salt Free Water Treatment Systems, reverse osmosis water purification, and softeners. Water heaters - tankless, gas, electric and hybrid. Installation and repair of Recirculation Pumps. Leak Detection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing