AZs Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2006

AZ’s Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company. We're also licensed ROC 294888, bonded, and insured. We believe in providing you with quality, personalized services at a fair price. Whether you need a quick repair or help with your remodelling project, we’ve got the expertise to provide you with a hassle-free plumbing experience....

On Target Plumbing LLC

On Target Plumbing LLC

Here at On Target Plumbing LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Plumbing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Contact us today! We look forward to earning your business. Emergency Service available.

Offers by On Target Plumbing LLC on Angi

04/08/2020

They were fantastic! Jesse and Kevin and his crew were professional and there work was very clean. I would recommend them for any plumbing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line repaired

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

02/05/2020

Went very well! These guys showed up super fast, replaced my water heater and came back the next day to sort out the outdoor spigot and main shutoff in the front of our house. (It was quite badly deteriorated.) The work went quickly and the quality was terrific. I think these chaps were a little more expensive than average, but the quality and speed of the work was second-to-none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater, re-plumbed outdoor spigot/main.

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair

01/25/2020

Tech ran late but communicated promptly hence the excellent rating rather than good. Very personable but professional. Completed job within time frame that was expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

10/14/2019

Have done 3 appointments with them- This company has the best name because I truly believe they ARE Arizona's best plumbing doctor. I have had several other plumbers come to my home over the years (some through Angie's List, others not) but these guys DO NOT EVEN COMPARE! Prices are mid-range reasonable, e-mail response time/scheduling was a breeze, technician (Chris) was a pure delight and so cap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed one RO water spout in a guest bedroom, replaced the RO spout/system in main kitchen

CATEGORY plumbing

04/09/2019

Everything is Okay. Very friendly, professional and very patient with me . The price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the broken water heater in my house.

CATEGORY water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with AZ's Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Plumbing - Emergency & minor plumbing repairs as well as installations of faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, sinks & tubs. Gas line and gas fire place installation & repair. Specializing in the installation and repair of Salt Free Water Treatment Systems, reverse osmosis water purification, and softeners. Water heaters - tankless, gas, electric and hybrid. Installation and repair of Recirculation Pumps. Leak Detection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing