AZs Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2006

3104 E Camelback Rd Ste 1182

Phoenix, AZ 85016

AZ’s Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing company. We're also licensed ROC 294888, bonded, and insured. We believe in providing you with quality, personalized services at a fair price. Whether you need a quick repair or help with your remodelling project, we’ve got the

04/08/2020

Matt W.

They were fantastic! Jesse and Kevin and his crew were professional and there work was very clean. I would recommend them for any plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Sewer line repaired

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

02/05/2020

Stephane F.

Went very well! These guys showed up super fast, replaced my water heater and came back the next day to sort out the outdoor spigot and main shutoff in the front of our house. (It was quite badly deteriorated.) The work went quickly and the quality was terrific. I think these chaps were a little more expensive than average, but the quality and speed of the work was second-to-none.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater, re-plumbed outdoor spigot/main.

Category plumbing, small appliance repair, water heater repair

01/25/2020

Sheri D.

Tech ran late but communicated promptly hence the excellent rating rather than good. Very personable but professional. Completed job within time frame that was expected.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement

10/14/2019

P C.

Have done 3 appointments with them- This company has the best name because I truly believe they ARE Arizona's best plumbing doctor. I have had several other plumbers come to my home over the years (some through Angie's List, others not) but these guys DO NOT EVEN COMPARE! Prices are mid-range reasonable, e-mail response time/scheduling was a breeze, technician (Chris) was a pure delight and so capable, service was crazy fast-efficient, and there was no up-selling which I very much appreciate. In the past plumbers have given me a laundry list of things I need to replace/repair but Chris instead told me what I should do in the next 6mos, 12mos, and which items I can push off for a couple years (should do items, but he said weren't mandatory for house safety etc). I honestly feel so completely confident in their service and have a much better understanding of which things are nice-to-do vs important (such as replacing water heater- nice now but not mandatory for another 2-3 yrs, replacing low quality sink fixture things on walls under sink important for next 12mos, toilet parts totally good for another several years unless there are issues etc). I have had other companies tell me all those things have to be done immediately or my house will implode, lol. I can't say enough nice things about them!!! I have already re-scheduled for another leaky bathtub stopper which slowly lets water out.. and I will likely rebook for all my future plumbing needs. PS- one tech who came (didn't have right tools) was *only* okay and kinda short with me- but company promptly rectified with a new tech and a new appt. I have since seen that previous "okay" tech and he was super nice so I might have been having a bad day and misjudged him, or he was etc. Overall- a good find. PPS- they don't have a lot of angies list reviews but if you check out their google reviews you can read a lot more and get a better sense for them.

Description of Work
Installed one RO water spout in a guest bedroom, replaced the RO spout/system in main kitchen

04/09/2019

Harold F.

Everything is Okay. Very friendly, professional and very patient with me . The price is reasonable.

Description of Work
They replace the broken water heater in my house.

Category water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with AZ's Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing. We appreciate the positive feedback.

04/02/2019

Bob G.

It went fine, the plumber was very personable and knew what he was doing. He did a complete diagnosis and promptly ordered the part, which came overnight. Left no mess at all.

Description of Work
Fixed water heater malfunction, reinstalled new shower mixing valve

Category plumbing

We truly appreciate your business and are glad that you had a good experience. Thank you for the taking the time to review us, it helps our company grow and improve.

10/24/2017

Rick K.

The boss of the company came on site and reviewed the symptoms which were a backing up/misflush on the third flush. He reached into the back of the toilet and tightened the chain to the clapper valve. He flushed the toilet several times and there was no backup. This professional really knows his stuff. Had I needed the waste pipe reamed out he said he would insist on a TV inspection of the lumen of the piping which would cost about $350, because my piping is over 50 years old and might be breakable clay tile which could break if the reaming were done blind. A broken pipe would be a disaster if we needed to use the toilet....which we do. He also said that typical domestic toilets need to be changed every five years (but who does THAT?!) Professional toilets (which cost over $250) last 10 years!. Our toilet is the bottom of the line professional toilet (thank goodness). He believes TOTO makes the best line of toilets for my purposes. HE CHARGED US NOTHING!!!

Description of Work
I thot I needed my ancient piping to the septic tank reamed out.

08/03/2017

Martin K.

It was acceptable, it was good. I think it was $99 for like 2 hours.

Description of Work
They replaced a faucet and replaced the drain thing, in the sink in the bathroom

05/08/2017

Craig C.

They did a great job. This was a warranty replacement and they had no trouble getting a new tank from their distributor. Installation was professionally completed.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

01/07/2016

Sorin M.

On time, quick, professional. Routine job, done well. Would use again

Description of Work
Install new bathroom sink faucets

Category plumbing, home remodeling

10/19/2015

Thomas M.

Went well. Plumber is professional. I was new in town though and I think I will find someone who is more local next time. Only because I don't like making professionals drive out of their way.

Description of Work
Replacement of two hose bibbs.

09/20/2015

Kirk H.

After installation, when my renters moved out 18 months later, I found out the upstairs bathroom hot and cold water was reversed. It resulted in hot water is being fed to the toilet. Not a good situation. I called Pipe Doctors (Chris Rusnell, Jr.), and they said they could come out and look at it. Not sure why they ever said they would look at it because from the moment Chris arrived, all I received was reasons why it was not their problem but they could "fix it" if I paid them. Initially they said, it was too long since the installation, and we would have to pay to get it fixed. They said it was three years. They only guaranteed their work 2 years. I said it was only 18 months. That threw him off (He must not have been good at math because the job was completed December 2013, and he thought that added up to 3 years). The next excuse was they had to install to code. There was no other way they could do the installation. Something must not have been to code, so his installation person "fixed it". However, they could give me an estimate to "fix it" back again. The guy must not have been the smartest bean in the pod because how can he say they have to install it to code in one breath and then say "at a cost" they could "fix it". Made no sense. Then I asked him if I would have contacted him the week after it was installed, would they have fixed the problem. He said yes. Not sure how 15 months make a difference when something this "wrong"? Very frustrated and out of time, he said he would look into the issue and get back to me. Two weeks went by without a callback. I finally reach back out to Chris and began the questioning again. I again received excuse after excuse why they could not "fix it" without charging me. This time, however, he indicated he has started a new company, and the new company policy was they only guaranteed work for 12 months. Interesting he had never said this the first time I contacted. Again, he said he would be happy to come out and give me an estimate to "fix the problem" and again I asked if he has to fix it, then something is wrong. After many more excuses and denial, I finally decided I had hit an in-pass, and he was obviously not going to do anything to "fix" the problem. I would say avoid this company and any new company Rusnell, Jr. forms.

Description of Work
Install new tankless water heater system

07/31/2015

Susan S.

I was three days away from closing on the sale of my house when the kitchen faucet started leaking. I immediately looked on Angie's List for someone who was well rated and could do the job quickly. I called on a Tuesday and they were able to come out the very next day to install a new faucet. The work was excellent. Not too crazy about the price for what amounted to a 15 minute job, but I know plumber's can be pricey and you can't beat their ability to come out so quickly. I would use this provider again.

Description of Work
I had a leaking kitchen faucet. The seal underneath the sink had gotten old and it was leaking. I purchased a new faucet and needed a licensed plumber to install it.

07/22/2015

RICK C.

Installed properly and professionally

Description of Work
Installed kitchen faucet

07/01/2015

EVELYN T.

He did a good job. But the only problem with this company is that they try to up sell. However, they did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for AZs Best Pipe Doctor Plumbing.

06/19/2015

Trisha B.

Christopher was professional, quick, very pleasant, and I will call him - specifically him - for any plumbing need I have in the future. At 5pm on a Friday to come home and your outdoor faucet is gushing water and the water is 8 inches high inside the wall -- I had a big problem. Called AZ Pipe Doctors Plumbing and they had an option for "If this is an emergency" and so I chose that option. Christopher came on the phone directly and said he would be there in under an hour (traffic, etc.) . He was here within 35-40 minutes. He quickly evaluated the situation and with the tools he carried up to the house - he pulled out new copper fittings (high quality fittings) and put it all together and soldered everything in place in minutes. WOW - this man is a professional. Great soldering job - clean and no big seam - plus he checked the line and the other lines outside to be sure nothing else was leaking. Definitely call this guy! He is the BEST!

Description of Work
Showed up in under an hour - soldered all new fittings and checked the line - turned the water back ona nd checked the meter to be sure I did not have an additional leak as the meter was registering water use. He reset another outside faucet with a "float" (?).

06/19/2015

Julie H.

Chris was great. No complaints. Did everything awesome. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Changed water heater, ran gas line to stove, changed bathroom sink, installed toilet

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

06/17/2015

Douglas H.

Christopher was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. He was very thorough and very professional. He removed and disposed of the old faucet and left no mess for me to clean up. The installation of the new faucet took him no time at all.

Description of Work
Removed old and installed new kitchen faucet

06/04/2015

PATRICK O.

Called and talked to Wendy yesterday afternoon. Made an appointment for today at Noon. Chris called and asked if he could come an hour early - which was fine with us. Chris was very friendly and did a great job. In only a few minutes our old disposal was out and the new one is in. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a garbage disposal.

05/06/2015

Lynda T.

Excellent service! They arrived promptly and were very efficient and friendly!

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

05/03/2015

Jim L.

The installation of our new kitchen faucet went very smoothly. The owner, who is extremely knowledgeable, shared information with me, promptly completed the installation, and left a very clean work site. He also provided additional information about our hot water heater and a possible water treatment system. I highly recommend this company--I intend to use him again in the near future!

Description of Work
Removed an old kitchen faucet and installed a new faucet.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, home remodeling

05/01/2015

Eric D.

Chris was able to quickly diagnose and fix the the problem. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Chris fixed my gas fire pot.

04/24/2015

ray f. V.

They were fantastic. The owner Chris went above and beyond. Very professional, very curteous, I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They repaired my shower.

04/22/2015

Daniel T.

They were definitely on time. Very professional, very good and very nice. Was nice to work with them.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen faucet.

03/09/2015

Jarrod S.

Could not imagine a plumbing situation go better! Cost, speed of service, and friendliness all an A++

Description of Work
Waterline to the house from the street was broken. One quick phone call just before closing time - 30 minutes later the line was fixed and - 2 hours later we have water and our baby can take a bath!!!

Select Source Water

Select Source Water prides itself on educating the public on the water quality. We specialize in Water Softeners, Water Conditioners and Alkaline drinking systems. Select Source Water is a Veteran owned and has been in business since 2014. We strive to have %100 satisfaction on a daily basis. This company was built and ran with old fashion qualities that just are not found today. Our Platinum series systems are known for their superior quality. We offer the largest filtration system on the market for the same price you will pay for a smaller 5 stage with other businesses.

Elite Rooter

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Arizona
    AZ ROC
    09/29/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing

Plumbing - Emergency & minor plumbing repairs as well as installations of faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, sinks & tubs. Gas line and gas fire place installation & repair. Specializing in the installation and repair of Salt Free Water Treatment Systems, reverse osmosis water purification, and softeners. Water heaters - tankless, gas, electric and hybrid. Installation and repair of Recirculation Pumps. Leak Detection.