AZ VALLEY WINDOWS LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

3.9

Serving all of Maricopa County. AZ Valley Windows™ is your Arizona specialist for window replacements, entry doors, cabinet refacing, siding, patio doors and more. At AZ Valley Windows, we believe that Product, Price & Service are key, so we install only the best brands and materials. For example, our window replacement services are designed and made right here in Arizona to withstand our brutal climate, multi-pane construction saves on your energy bills... and if there is ever a problem, parts and service are only miles, not continents away. We offer free in-home estimates. All of our people are Company employees....

2nd Generation Tile & Stone

I proudly serve Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff and the entire Phoenix area. I’m a 2nd Generation installer with over 25 Years experience.

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
Vision Windows & Doors

Vision Windows & Doors specializes in upgrading your windows and doors including moving wall systems to create a beautiful and relaxed energy efficient home. Let us put our over 50 years of combined construction experience and knowledge to work for you. Honesty and integrity comes standard with every project.

12/15/2017

It's been 2 months since the Small Claims Court awarded me a Judgement and the company has not paid their debt. I have contacted them multiple times with no results.

Description of Work
Window and door replacement

12/17/2013

They were very professional. They did exactly what they told me they would do. They are coming back to address a minor issue with the window.

Description of Work
They installed a window where I had a door.

05/18/2013

We were very happy with our experience. We met with the salesman and then the owner of the company came by and spent some time with us. He very patiently explained their products, the pros and cons and answered all our questions. The installers were friendly and did a great job. The windows are new, but already we can tell a big difference regarding outside noise and heat. We would highly recommen...

Description of Work
We had all the windows on our home replaced and a sliding glass door.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/01/2013

I was not thrilled. I did not call them to more work. They had two guys. One guy was experienced but the other guy was not. He continually had to ask for direction. I feel I should have had two experts for the price of the service. One of the workers went on a rampage because a gust of wind came in and ruined some of his work. I then called the company right away because I was concerned with his b...

Description of Work
They did some vinyl work.

Category flooring contractor

05/01/2013

I now have a door and a screen standing in my garage. They are supposed to bring another door and re do the entire thing. It has been at least a month since I have seen anyone. The work has been on going. I expected the work to be finished the first time and the job to be completed. The service did not turn out well and the work is not completed.

Description of Work
I needed them to changed out a door. They brought a door but the handles were falling off. They then brought a sliding door. I am waiting for them to bring a stationary door.

Category doors

04/30/2013

Their service was wonderful. I would recommend their service. We had no complaints with the service. They cleaned up their mess. They did not cause any damage throughout the house. They also did work at my next door neighbors house.

Description of Work
They installed double pane windows.

04/29/2013

Their service was great! They sent out a crew and they completed the work in a day. We have not had a single problem with their windows.

Description of Work
They installed about five new windows.

04/23/2013

They were very nice. I think the quote was too high compared to the others that I got. It wasn't like they were bad or anything; it's just that compared to the others they were more money. The guy was young, and he was enthusiastic. I almost did go with them. It was a good presentation. It was for a rental property, so it was purely the money.

Description of Work
AZ Valley Windows LLC gave me an estimate for replacement windows for a rental property.

04/01/2013

Called to see if the company would be interested in fixing some balances and repairing a broken pane in a double hung dual pane window. I did not get a call back. When I called again, I was able to reach someone who told me they were not interested in this job. I can only guess they want window replacement work and not window repair work.

Description of Work
The company was not interested in the work I needed to have performed.

Category replacement windows

when we were called about what this person wanted done I told them that we did not have parts to preform there service. Also I stated that we are a Company who does window replacement and we are not set up to repair broken glass. A suggested he look for a glass Company that does this type of work. I even told them if they could not find parts we could give an estimate for replacement windows.

12/19/2012

Everything went well. The workers were friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and did a good job with the installation. In fact, there was very little stucco damage.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in our home.

Category replacement windows

Vinyl replacement windows, Cabinet Refacing, Steel and Fiberglass exterior doors.

Ask for details.