AZ VALLEY WINDOWS LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2011

3.9

20816 N 20th Ave Ste 7

Phoenix, AZ 85027

Serving all of Maricopa County. AZ Valley Windows™ is your Arizona specialist for window replacements, entry doors, cabinet refacing, siding, patio doors and more. At AZ Valley Windows, we believe that Product, Price & Service are key, so we install only the best brands and materials. For

12/15/2017

Thomas N.

It's been 2 months since the Small Claims Court awarded me a Judgement and the company has not paid their debt. I have contacted them multiple times with no results.

Description of Work
Window and door replacement

10/01/2014

Dan R. W.

Description of Work
This is an established business with very clear business practices. THAT's why they are expensive! I had two doors replaced in an apartment complex. The old doors were hollow core, these are fiberglass doors (they still sounded hollow to me, but they meet code. When the guy told me that it was going to cost about $1000 per door I lost color. But told him to go ahead. |The work was performed exactly according to the contract. The technicians were very professional and immaculate in their work. They took all day to install two doors and I got the distinct impression that they were filling time. |So, was it worth it? I believe I could have had an adequate job with the same material at a lower price. but I may use them again just because I appreciate their professionalism.

12/17/2013

Angelica S.

They were very professional. They did exactly what they told me they would do. They are coming back to address a minor issue with the window.

Description of Work
They installed a window where I had a door.

05/18/2013

Janice C.

We were very happy with our experience. We met with the salesman and then the owner of the company came by and spent some time with us. He very patiently explained their products, the pros and cons and answered all our questions. The installers were friendly and did a great job. The windows are new, but already we can tell a big difference regarding outside noise and heat. We would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use it again.

Description of Work
We had all the windows on our home replaced and a sliding glass door.

Category replacement windows, doors

05/01/2013

David C.

I was not thrilled. I did not call them to more work. They had two guys. One guy was experienced but the other guy was not. He continually had to ask for direction. I feel I should have had two experts for the price of the service. One of the workers went on a rampage because a gust of wind came in and ruined some of his work. I then called the company right away because I was concerned with his behavior and I had my mom visiting.

Description of Work
They did some vinyl work.

Category flooring contractor

05/01/2013

Dia A.

I now have a door and a screen standing in my garage. They are supposed to bring another door and re do the entire thing. It has been at least a month since I have seen anyone. The work has been on going. I expected the work to be finished the first time and the job to be completed. The service did not turn out well and the work is not completed.

Description of Work
I needed them to changed out a door. They brought a door but the handles were falling off. They then brought a sliding door. I am waiting for them to bring a stationary door.

Category doors

04/30/2013

Barbara W.

Their service was wonderful. I would recommend their service. We had no complaints with the service. They cleaned up their mess. They did not cause any damage throughout the house. They also did work at my next door neighbors house.

Description of Work
They installed double pane windows.

04/29/2013

Fred M.

Their service was great! They sent out a crew and they completed the work in a day. We have not had a single problem with their windows.

Description of Work
They installed about five new windows.

04/23/2013

Deborah S.

They were very nice. I think the quote was too high compared to the others that I got. It wasn't like they were bad or anything; it's just that compared to the others they were more money. The guy was young, and he was enthusiastic. I almost did go with them. It was a good presentation. It was for a rental property, so it was purely the money.

Description of Work
AZ Valley Windows LLC gave me an estimate for replacement windows for a rental property.

04/01/2013

STEPHEN M.

Called to see if the company would be interested in fixing some balances and repairing a broken pane in a double hung dual pane window. I did not get a call back. When I called again, I was able to reach someone who told me they were not interested in this job. I can only guess they want window replacement work and not window repair work.

Description of Work
The company was not interested in the work I needed to have performed.

Category replacement windows

when we were called about what this person wanted done I told them that we did not have parts to preform there service. Also I stated that we are a Company who does window replacement and we are not set up to repair broken glass. A suggested he look for a glass Company that does this type of work. I even told them if they could not find parts we could give an estimate for replacement windows.

12/19/2012

Carolyn & Bob C.

Everything went well. The workers were friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and did a good job with the installation. In fact, there was very little stucco damage.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in our home.

12/19/2012

JAMES G.

Everything went well with the service.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in my home.

Home Solutionz, LLC

Home Solutionz Services all of Marricopa County. What really separates Home Solutionz apart from the other guys is their unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Home Solutionz Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Home Solutionz, LLC on Angi
    The Creta Group LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Urban Customs

Urban Customs is a professional flooring contractor offering all types of flooring sales and installation, including: Hardwood flooring, Bamboo flooring, Vinyl plank flooring, Laminate flooring, Wood floor refinishing, Stone flooring, and more. Having a new floor not only improves the look and feel of your home, but also helps increase the value.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Vinyl replacement windows, Cabinet Refacing, Steel and Fiberglass exterior doors.

Ask for details.