AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC is a family owned and operated Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling company. We do custom showers, flooring, cabinetry and countertops. The Valley's own brother remodeling duo!...

Perfection Granite

Perfection Granite

At Perfection Granite, we've built our reputation on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it all for 10+ years now!

12/30/2020

You want to hire this company! Todd and Rick are professional, punctual and finished on schedule. They let us know what to expect each step of the way and offered solutions and advice when needed. They are accomplished at thinking through all the details to ensure that there are no unwanted surprises. We originally hired them to completely gut and remodel two bathrooms. They did such a great job t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of master bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/26/2019

My bathrooms look like they are straight out of a luxury spa! Beautiful, just beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms were completely remodeled

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,lighting,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure doing work for you again! Both bathrooms turned out great, enjoy them. I think that wraps up most of the areas in your house that we would be able to help with, but if any questions in the future just let us know. Sincerely, Todd

10/16/2019

I had a great experience working with AZ Stone & Tile to renovate my kitchen! They worked quick and efficiently to complete the job on time and with zero issues...smooth start to finish. Love my new space!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/03/2019

I have a 3 gorgeous bathrooms and showers thanks to Todd and Rick at AZ Stone and Tile Concepts. They worked with me and made suggestions about trim choices and tile layout. Their work was high quality and I am extremely happy. They were very professional and walked me through the whole process. Thank you for the great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath countertops. tub and shower remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review! We appreciate it. Everything turned out great, and the glass door on the master shower really finished it off. Turned out nice. Thanks again, we appreciate the work! Sincerely, Todd

02/28/2019

You want to hire this company! It is amazing! I am a rookie remodeler. They helped design, guide and then execute a total kitchen remodel. I live 1500 miles away, so their thorough communication was critical to the remodel's success. They actually did/oversaw the dramatic transformation. It turned out better than I could have imagined. They did not veer from the original timeframe or bid. Everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed], The kitchen turned out great! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. And actually I'll see you in a couple weeks to work on your guest bathroom. Thanks again, Todd

Custom Tile Installation - Showers, Floors, & Countertops Full Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling