ARIZONA WEED KING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2004

2.8

We are a commercial weed control company. We have been providing service to the Phoenix and surrounding areas since 1996. We are a locally owned and operated small business....

Wild Jungle Landscaping

Monsoon season/storm tree 24/7 emergency response, we can have a crew within hours. With over 8 years experience landscaping and lawn care, Wild Jungle Landscaping is your industry expert in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on extreme professionalism, building great personal relationships with customers, and high attention to detail to all projects. Wild Jungle Landscaping guarantees 100% project satisfaction. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today! (602)-419-0486

Offers by Wild Jungle Landscaping  on Angi
Mountain View Landscaping

Mountain View Landscaping is a residential and commercial landscaping company serving the Fountain Hills and Scottsdale areas. With our 25 years combined landscaping experience, professional staff and state of the art equipment, we provide a higher level of service at an extremely competitive price. We offer a wide range of landscaping services, including a "green" landscaping maintenance program. Call or email us today for a free estimate and mention Angie's List for a 10% discount off your first service. Award winning.

Vincent's Landscaping

Complete Front and Backyard Landscaping Tree and Bush trimming, Grass mowing, Weed control, Rock installation, Sod installation, Trouble shooting water system, Installing and transplanting trees, Stump removals, Complete cleanups, Trash removals to waste field, New sprinkler system installs and service, demolition & concrete demolition, water leaks etc. At an economical price! We would love to do your service!!

10/18/2014

They were awful. They did not want to come out. They came out to spray like anybody else would, but if there is any kind of problem with the weeds that I needed them to come back for, they did not want to do that. It was not very long at all that I have used their services. They were so poor that I just stopped using them within a few months.

Description of Work
I have used Arizona Weed King.

03/12/2010

They did not show up for the appointment, and have not returned my other calls.

Description of Work
I contacted them about spraying the weeds in my rock landscape. I have contacted them three times beginning March 5th. I was able to speak with her the first time, so I set up an appointment.

08/25/2004

VERY COMPETITIVE IN THEIR PRICES. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE USED THEM AND THE SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. THE WORK IS GUARANTEED FOR 9 MONTHS. VERY PROMPT AT RETURNING CALLS AND DELIVERING SERVICE.

Description of Work
LAWN TREATMENT-APPLIED PRE-EMERGENT TO APPROX. 9000 SQ. FEET OF ROCK AND GRANITE AREAS. ALSO, APPLIED POST-EMERGENT WHERE NEEDED.

Category lawn treatment

We provide pre-emergent and post-emergent applications to residential and commercial clients. Our team will put together a program to give you a weed free environment. We have the capacity to clean up small residential areas to large multi-acre lots. We work with you to achieve a beautiful green, weed free lawn through fertilization and weed control. We also treat olive trees for fruit control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover