ARIZONA WEED KING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2004

2.8

We are a commercial weed control company. We have been providing service to the Phoenix and surrounding areas since 1996. We are a locally owned and operated small business....

Thompson Landscape

Call us for all your tree service, landscaping, lawn and yard work. We are a professional landscaping service which can provide you with peace of mind knowing the project will be done right. We look forward to providing a free estimate and are available to design, install and maintain your landscape.

Snyder's Weed Control

We specialize in weed control and prevention in desert landscapes using pre-emergent herbicides to prevent weed seed germination and follow up with a post-emergent herbicide which will kill those present existing weeds. And for those that have fruiting olive trees, they can be sprayed to prevent fruit. Snyder's Weed Control is a licensed and insured company that is locally owned and operated. Mark Snyder the founder of Snyder's Weed Control has lived in the Valley of the Sun his entire life and has over 20 years experience in the weed control and landscape maintenance field. Snyder's Weed Control serves the valley, whether you are in Carefree, Sun City Grand, Goodyear or Apache Junction we can meet your weed control needs. Our technicians are all trained with State licensed applicators. We continue to learn and improve in our field by attending seminars and continuing education classes. We also stay in touch with chemical manufactures to keep up to date with new technologies. So if you've Got Weeds, whether they are commercial or residential, please give us a call and we will take care of your weed control problem. Our goal is to provide the best service with a personal touch and at a reasonable price. LICENSE NO 5633

Wild Jungle Landscaping

Monsoon season/storm tree 24/7 emergency response, we can have a crew within hours. With over 8 years experience landscaping and lawn care, Wild Jungle Landscaping is your industry expert in the Phoenix, AZ area. We pride ourselves on extreme professionalism, building great personal relationships with customers, and high attention to detail to all projects. Wild Jungle Landscaping guarantees 100% project satisfaction. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today! (602)-419-0486 **PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER SERVICES FOR CONCRETE BLOCK WORK

Offers by Wild Jungle Landscaping  on Angi

10/18/2014

They were awful. They did not want to come out. They came out to spray like anybody else would, but if there is any kind of problem with the weeds that I needed them to come back for, they did not want to do that. It was not very long at all that I have used their services. They were so poor that I just stopped using them within a few months.

Description of Work
I have used Arizona Weed King.

03/12/2010

They did not show up for the appointment, and have not returned my other calls.

Description of Work
I contacted them about spraying the weeds in my rock landscape. I have contacted them three times beginning March 5th. I was able to speak with her the first time, so I set up an appointment.

08/25/2004

VERY COMPETITIVE IN THEIR PRICES. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE USED THEM AND THE SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. THE WORK IS GUARANTEED FOR 9 MONTHS. VERY PROMPT AT RETURNING CALLS AND DELIVERING SERVICE.

Description of Work
LAWN TREATMENT-APPLIED PRE-EMERGENT TO APPROX. 9000 SQ. FEET OF ROCK AND GRANITE AREAS. ALSO, APPLIED POST-EMERGENT WHERE NEEDED.

Category lawn treatment

We provide pre-emergent and post-emergent applications to residential and commercial clients. Our team will put together a program to give you a weed free environment. We have the capacity to clean up small residential areas to large multi-acre lots. We work with you to achieve a beautiful green, weed free lawn through fertilization and weed control. We also treat olive trees for fruit control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover