Arizona Tile and Stone Specialist

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2009

Since 2001 we have specialized in tile and grout cleaning, sealing, color sealing, restoration, and minor grout repairs. We have natural cleaners for natural stone cleaning, sealing, honing & polishing. Our services also include shower cleaning, sealing, color sealing and restoration. We can also service granite countertops including cleaning, sealing and polishing....

10/17/2020

Anna D.

Arizona Tile & Stone Specialist the best! Hired them to clean and seal our tile floors. We used the color seal grout. Floors look like new! Excellent customer service. They stand by work. Will hire them again next year to clean my tile floors. Highly recommend! Thank you, Alison & Mike!

Description of Work
Clean and color seal tile floors

07/08/2020

Debbie H.

The estimator was very personable but didn't believe I recognized spots on my granite counters that had recently showed up. I just had questions about why they were occurring. He told me it was just part of the granite that I had not noticed before and I was just starting to notice things since I have now lived here two years. I still knew those spots were new. Tommy did a great job and made sure I checked the job as it was being done today. He shared with me what caused the same spots I questioned the estimator, a cleaner... not part of the granite. He did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Granite Counters cleaned and sealed.

Category countertops

04/18/2018

ROBERT H.

Cody, team did a great job on our travertine about 2000sqft. It never looked better filled some cracks and some grout pop and sealed after cleand, honed, polished. The service was great his team was exceptional. Would use them again. No question. BH Anthem

Description of Work
Cleaned,Honed, polish, filled grout pops,

04/16/2018

Eric C.

It went fairly well. I was expecting something different

Description of Work
Tile and grout was cleaned

02/05/2018

Mark B.

extremely well - my grout was dark and stained and now it looks brand new. After a few more spills the grout has cleaned up well and no trace of staining or anything has taken place. Quality product and quality work.

Description of Work
grout clean and seal

12/05/2017

Suzanne K.

Tile was filthy the grout was almost black. Now the grout looks brand new and my tile floor looks new again!

Description of Work
Tile grout was filthy. Looks new again! Very happy with results.

10/19/2017

Christopher H.

Was not like new but so much better. They did good.

Description of Work
cleaning tile

10/01/2017

Lisa S.

I was thrilled with the way my wood tile and grout look - it looks as good as the day the tile was put in. The heavy traffic pattern that was darkening my grout is gone and I am very happy with the work and professionalism. Will definitely be calling this company again!

Description of Work
Grout and tile cleaning

09/29/2017

Teresa A.

Things went Ok. I was a little disappointed with the overall results but am trying to focus on the positive. I really liked their website, it contained pictures & explained each service thoroughly. I was hoping to color seal the grout in my home, approx 550 sq ft, to a much lighter shade. I had excellent communication with Amy over emails for a few weeks or so. She answered all my questions & concerns. The day of the cleaning, the workers arrived on time & were very nice. They did a great job cleaning my tile & grout but I was told they did not recommend the color seal & instead used another sealer. Their website made it sound like the color sealer would be an option for all grout situations so I was shocked to learn the condition of my grout would be a problem. Had I known that ahead of time I would not have done this. As far as my shower cleaning, it wasn't anything spectacular. I probably could have skipped this service and saved some money. I must have thought it was a shower restoration but it was just a plain cleaning. I also wanted the shower recaulked but they only had white caulk on them (I wanted more of a beige to match the tile) & a broken caulking gun. I told them I would get my kitchen countertops cleaned at a later date & they did offer to re-caulk the shower for free at that time but I am now having second thoughts about calling them for that. I guess my advice would be to have them come out first to check out the job & explain what they can't or can't do before making an appointment. I didn't do that & just made an appointment based on their pictures on the website & Facebook videos. Lesson learned.

Description of Work
Tile cleaning & sealing, shower cleaning

09/25/2017

Kim W.

I actually haven’t used them yet but so far I am really impressed. I contacted them and Todd got back to me immediately. They were booked out for a while and Inwas happy to wait then my tile got delayed because of the hurricane in Florida. I am looking forward to workin with them. Todd was extremely knowledgeable about the cement tiles I am using and has been very flexible about workin around my delays.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash with specialty cement tiles.

07/30/2017

Stephen H.

Excellent Job. All went very well. Recommended.

Description of Work
Tiles Cleaned

Category floor cleaning

05/25/2017

Susan S.

They did a great job. This is my second time using Arizona Tile & Stone and I will always use them for my stone cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning.

05/05/2017

Jerry K.

On time and we are pleased with the job completed.

Description of Work
Clean tile and grout.

04/19/2017

Dave T.

They made it look nicer than I thought they could. Great job guys! will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
cleaned about 1,000 square feet of tile(my rough estimate), made it look great

04/11/2017

Kris S.

The appointment was set using email and they did arrive within the 3 hour window. When they arrived, they proceeded to examine the shower using a razor blade by poking and scraping. I assumed they were going to tell me it would cost more to complete the work then the $135 already paid. But, they just explained how we had put caulk on the grout which caused the dark color on the grout and that they would do their best. Our house was very hectic during this time and I had to leave for work so didn't realize until I got home that they never touched the glass shower door or the glass wall facing the tub. So, I will be cleaning those tomorrow even though I thought my whole shower would be cleaned. I guess they are called AZ Tile and Grout not AZ Tile, Glass and Grout, and I probably missed that in the work description. Just a heads up before you purchase the service ~ because I wish I had known. Also, they brought a hose in from their truck and drug it over my tile/carpet leaving white residue that I had to scrub off the tile and floor grout. Tomorrow I will know for sure if that actually caused any damage to my tile. UPDATE 4-11-17 This is a follow up to a previous review. I want to add that Cody was very responsive to my low review and offered to come back to provide the service I was expecting. But I had already cleaned the glass and floor tile so no longer needed the service.

Description of Work
Our master bathroom shower was in need of clean-up (soap scum, grout and caulking). Based on previous reviews I thought my shower would look pretty good after this $135 Angie's List special.

Category ceramic tile, cabinet refacing

Hi [Member Name Removed], I truly apologize for the issues, my name is Cody and I was the one out at your house yesterday. I did do my very best to clean the shower, it did have a lot of damage from prior grouting and caulking which really hindered the cleaning process. As for the glass we unfortunately do not clean the glass doors and apologize that I didn't explain that properly yesterday. To address the white hose marks on your tile, we did bring a solution line in and they really don't mark anything up but if they did it would just be surface marks as ceramic tile is very durable and would clean off easy. I would be happy to come out and clean those tile areas free of charge, just let me know. I do stand behind my work 100% and if you give me a chance I would come back out and reclean the shower, glass and tile areas. I did leave you a voicemail with my personal cell, please give me a call and give me a shot to change your mind about us and make you a happy customer. Again I do apologize as this doesn't represent Arizona Tile and Stone Specialist quality of work.

03/24/2017

Karen C.

Floors & shower look fantastic - cleaner than I thought they could be!

Description of Work
Needed 2100+ sf of floor tile cleaned and one tile shower

03/20/2017

Selby S.

Prompt response, timely scheduling, showed up on time. Inspected the shower to be cleaned. The cleaning process was quick and went very well. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Tile shower was cleaned and sealed.

02/20/2017

kenneth E.

Job was more complicated than expected. They did a great job of shifting priorities and completing the work for the quoted price.

Description of Work
Stripping and grout cleaning

02/16/2017

Nina R.

Excellent They did a great job. The coupon made it very affordable. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Clean kitchen floor bathroom and wet bar area

02/16/2017

Theresa B.

Nice guys - very professional and polite - did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my Travertine tile.

01/30/2017

Andrew B.

They did a good job. I used the 300 sq. ft. special (which I was under - small house) I would call them again.

Description of Work
Grout cleaning and sealing.

01/15/2017

Anthony E.

Excellent job, I would use them again, thank you!

Description of Work
Grout Cleaning

01/11/2017

James T.

After scrubbing the patio tile with a power scrubber ($100) they told me they did not want to caulk the grout because it had been caulked before. I checked with tile specialists to have it re-grouted as they recommended, but none wanted the job. Called them back to finish the job by caulking, and now they wanted $150 to caulk, rather that the original $50. Most of the caulking was not very thick or problematic to cover. I offered $100, they insisted on $150. In addition, they did not call me back for 2 days, so I finally had to call them back. I think this is poor customer service, and the $100 I spent for a power scrub was money wasted. Very dissatisfied.

Description of Work
I had them come out to my home to clean the outdoor tile and caulk the grout on the front patio.

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed], sorry about the problems you are experiencing. First I want to personally apologize for not calling you back Monday as I did take your phone call. Monday I went home early because I got hit hard with the flu and have been down till today and saw your review. I should have instructed someone to call you back on the situation but I was just not myself that day. As for the recaulking, I talked to the technicians that were on your job and they said it was honestly out of our scope of work and it needed a tile installer to ensure it was done correctly. We do minor repairs on grout if there is to much missing or problems that exist prior to is there, we have to have a professional installer do the work. I am sorry no one wanted to take your job on, I don't know why that is and when I got the call from Amy yesterday that you were on the phone I felt really bad because I remembered I never called you back. So I did tell her we can try our very best just allocate 2 hrs @ $75hr which is what we charge for repairs, if it takes under an hour you would be charges $75, if it takes longer then an hour your would be charged $150. Remember this is not our expertise and we have to charge accordingly to do the best job we can. Let me know if you want to get it done, my personal cell is 480-352-2080. Call me anytime and I can get you scheduled if you would like

12/30/2016

Josephine V.

I am happy with the results, the workers showed up on time and explained the entire process and the work was done in a timely manner. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
I had new stone tile in a newly remodeled bedroom that needed to be sealed, approx 150 sq ft, and also about 50 sq ft of older tile in the bathroom that was cleaned and resealed.

12/13/2016

Nina R.

They were all “A’s”, they were very good! I had a Big Deal from Angie’s List, it was $115. They did about 300 square feet and they did a really good job. I might have them come and do the rest of the tile I have. That was just about 1/5 of all the tile I have, but they did a good job. They did the kitchen, the family room and the bathroom. They were very good!

Description of Work
Cleaned tile & grout and sealed it too.

Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning

Welcome to Clearco Window Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona where we have been offering a full line of professional window cleaning and related services for 18 years, it’s our forté! We wash windows until they sparkle with a perfectionist's touch. We are a professional service provider for residential and commercial windows, from large homes to small, retail store fronts to mid rise office buildings... we do it right and we offer more. Our window cleaners use our proven processes to create thousands of square feet of brightly clean windows, solar panels, and other glass surfaces every day. We take pride in the high quality results we provide and it shows. Get an instant carpet cleaning, window cleaning, or solar panel cleaning estimate now at http://www.goclearco.com. Its easy and it only takes a minute. Glass is Better Clean!

Offers by Clearco Window & Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Network Carpet Service, LLC

With over 25 years of experience, our locally owned business will provide the best results possible. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service. Call us today and ask about our military discounts.Please reach out to us directly at 480-844-9755.

F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

F&F Carpet Cleaning is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. Additional DBA - F & F Restoration, Inc.

Offers by F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc. on Angi

Tile and Grout cleaning, sealing, color sealing, restoration, minor grout repairs. Natural Stone cleaning, sealing, honing & polishing. Shower Cleaning, Sealing, Color Sealing and Restoration. Granite Countertop Cleaning, Sealing and Polishing

Tile installation. Tile repairs.