Arizona Pool Blasters

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2011

515 E Carefree Hwy # 136

Phoenix, AZ 85085

We are proud to be one of Arizona's top pool tile cleaners. Don't be fooled by the competition. We have the experience you need and state of the art pool tile cleaning equipment to safely and effectively clean pool tile, pebble tec, rock, stone and more. We do not use glass beads. Using glass beads or harsh chemicals, can permanently damage the fragile finish on your pool tile and pebble tec surface. Protect your backyard investment by putting your trust in us. Call or click today for a free estimate....

06/26/2018

Kathryn C.

Terry did an excellent job! He was very professional and the price was right! I didn't take before and after photos, but I should have - the difference was amazing. I will definitely hire them again the next time we have calcium build-up.

Description of Work
Calcium deposits cleaned on water line of pool.

11/29/2017

Karen H.

The team did a great job, and were on time for each step. The pool was emptied the night before, to allow for the acid wash. The cleaning made such a difference, the pool looks fantastic. I had read reviews of other companies where dirt was left in the pool, but this team left our pool sparkling clean and looking great.

Description of Work
Complete pool cleaning, which was badly needed, including tile cleaning and acid wash.

08/15/2017

pete R.

Up charge on size of pool and work needed

Description of Work
Pool sandblasted

08/08/2017

James H.

So far, we are very impressed. The technician uses a tablet to document everything he does. This information is submitted to our email and we can check everything that was accomplished.

Description of Work
We have hired these folks to maintain our pool. We also need some equipment repair and they will be giving us an estimate for those repairs.

07/03/2017

Walt E.

completed professionally and on time,

Description of Work
Drain, power wash and refill pool.

04/11/2017

Andy M.

I called to get a bid for tile clean and acid wash. We set up an appointment between 10am and noon. There was no contact by 12:15pm, so I called. The receptionist, Dawn, said the owner must be running late and she'd contact him then call me back. Fifteen minutes later she called and said the owner said we needed to have the pool polished and they couldn't do that for 3 months and that would be too hot to drain the pool. Why I had to wait 2 and a half hours to find out they couldn't even service my pool was amazing. I had other questions, but Dawn couldn't answer them and eventually said have a nice day and hung up. If the owner makes someone wait 2 hours with no phone call then tells the receptionist to tell me they can't even service me, then I'd hate to see how bad the actual service is.

01/09/2016

Holly M.

It went fine. Provider suggested a pool cleaner for my diving pool that I ended up purchasing. It works okay.

Description of Work
Drained my pool and pressure washed it

12/28/2015

David P.

Replace LCD display on heater controller but it still is not working

Description of Work
Spa heater tune up

12/17/2015

Siona C.

It's best not to drain and clean your pool in the summer, but they showed me how to protect the pebbletec surface while it refilled. I wouldn't recommend draining a plaster pool in the summer. Knowledgable and timely. I will use them again

Description of Work
Drain and cleaning of pool

12/07/2015

Russ S.

We contacted this provider to get someone out to estimate the repair costs to the spa attached to our pool. It took several days to get a message back saying they would contact us. After over another a week, we never even got a call or further messages from this pool company. If you can't even get a response to a query, what kind of service could they possibly provide. Very disappointed, as they were ranked so high on Angies List. I have sent a message saying to forget it- I'll call someone else.

Description of Work
Nothing- they never follow-up to contact us to come out to give us an estimate.

11/09/2015

B L B.

Would definitely used Pool Blasters again. Absolutely a rare find here in Phoenix. The promptness, ease of appointment set up, follow up, and level of service are rarities here in Phoenix. We moved here 4 years ago and literally cringe when we need to call companies for repairs, but Pool Blasters is an exception. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JUST BEING A COMPANY THAT UNDERSTANDS HOW TO PROPERLY PERFORM WORK AND APPRECIATE CUSTOMERS. Only company we will call next time.

Description of Work
Cleaned water line and walls around pool.

11/02/2015

Matthew S.

The pool is 10 years old and we are pretty sure it had never been drained and cleaned. Despite brushing the pool and maintaining good chemical balance we had a large amount of calcium build up on the bottom of the pool....so much that our dark charcoal gray finish was nearly white in most areas. Kevin worked extra hard to complete the job that looked almost impossible. Through it all he was very polite and professional. In the end - our pool looks brand new. We could not be happier and would recommend this company hands down over competitors. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Calcium Removal and Acid Wash -Salt Water Pebbletech Pool

10/27/2015

Thomas F.

Good job and helpful with advice.

Description of Work
Tune-Up pool/spa heater.

09/18/2015

Yukon T.

not so sure, I probably did not understand Angies list on line messaging system

Description of Work
they did not do anything

08/02/2015

Mary P.

Despite some early miscommunication - service recovery ultimately excellent which is actually more important than efforts just going ok or well

Description of Work
Pool cleaning system repair and sand of sand filter replaced

07/13/2015

Stephen L.

on time. very friendly. very professional

Description of Work
weekly maintenance service

06/06/2015

Brian O.

It went well, they did everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
Drained the pool and acid washed it

04/22/2015

Patricia L.

I bought a home with an existing pool. When I purchased the home the pool water looked clear. Outside of a calcium ring around the pool edge, nothing looked like a problem. It didn't take long until I could not get the pool water to remain clear. I would get it clear and in a couple days go totally green again. This pool was in awful shape and I wouldn't let anyone use it. I actually considered filling it in with dirt. Pool Blasters came out and looked at the pool. It had to be chlorine cleaned as well as acid washed along with removing a 1/2 inch calcium ring. We refilled the pool and they provided the start-up chemicals. The pool technician told me that the pool water had not been changed for many years (the pool was built in 1999). The water was so hard that the chemicals were useless. Since completing their work, my pool has been beautiful and has remained crystal clear. It has been very easy to maintain and I am happy I purchased a home with a pool again. Their instructions were very helpful in maintaining the pool. My daughter actually came home and asked "Why is the pool blue?". Thanks to Pool Blasters, we found we have a blue pebble tech finish! They are wonderful and I highly recommend them. I will call them whenever I have pool issues or it is time to refresh the pool again.

Description of Work
Remove calcium ring (1/2 inch thick) from waterline around pool and along waterfall base. Chlorine wash entire pool. Acid wash entire pool. Replace pool light bulb Replace flapper for skimmer Provide pool start-up chemicals Provide instruction on maintaining the pool

04/21/2015

Mike G.

They did not have any availability before it got too hot to drain my pool, so I swapped it out for another Big Deal.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for $75 for $139 for Professional Pool Draining and Pressure Washing

04/06/2015

Dana B.

From the beginning they were very professional and helpful. They made reminder calls, called ahead and showed up on time and that was very important to us because I am a caregiver for a disabled Veteran. Eric came to our home and was very personable, professional, fast and cleaned up after the work was done. Our pool is 15 years old and looks almost like new, we are looking forward to a wonderful pool summer.

Description of Work
Drained, acid wash, clean pool tiles.

Category ceramic tile, pool cleaners

03/31/2015

Chaim J.

they drained the pool, then we saw algae so he priced to clean the pool with algae, and chlorine... over the phone it sounded like the whole thing would be $250 + 65 for light, the day of the bill came to $395 plus the light. They did a good job the pool is clean, and my coworker says was a fair price.

Description of Work
chlorine, acid wash the pool, fix the light bulb in pool

03/23/2015

Anthony B.

all went very well, came as agreed upon, reviewed the pools condition, gave recommendations, worked with me on the solution and delivered quality results. Pool has seen its days, was built in 1989, but Pool Blasters worked with us to pull as much as possible out and delivered very gool results. We a very happy with their work !

Description of Work
Drained pool, pressure washed pool and deck, replaced pool filters, replaced failing popups, provided initial pool chemicals, followup to ensure all was going well.

Category pool cleaners, pressure washing, swimming pools

02/27/2015

Jeff D.

UPDATE: Worked out the issue and am glad they're still around. Not well the last few weeks. . .no shows!

Description of Work
UPDATE: They contacted me and apparently, Verizon had screwed up their number and was about to reassign it to someone else. The owner called me and we worked everything out so I'm changing my reviews to 'A's' to reflect their quick resolution as well as the great service every week. Has anyone had contact with this company in the last few weeks? They charged my credit card $90 at the beginning of the month and haven't been here in at least two weeks and now the phone number listed has been changed or disconnected. If anyone has a different contact number please post it here.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks, as I mentioned on the phone with you we were switching our phone number two different providers causing a temporary outage to our main telephone number the problem has been fixed we appreciate your patience. Please disregard this rating... thank you

02/12/2015

Julia M.

The pool is gorgeous. They were professional. They thought I had payed $149 which I hadnt but they still gave me credit for it.

Description of Work
They emptied the pool and cleaned it but we decided to have an ouitside wash and tiles cleaned.

02/10/2015

Andrea J.

I hired them to power wash pool, but once my pool was drained, we saw how bad the mineral and dirt had built up and since I was draining the pool, I wanted to get it completely clean so I don't have to do this for a while. Great service, explained everything, and even left chemicals so when pool was full, I could just add it in to the water. My pool looks amazing and can't believe I waited so long to do this! The cost took me by surprise, but after seeing how much was done, I felt like the price was justified completely. I liked these guys so much, they are our new weekly pool service now!

Description of Work
Hired for the power wash deal...Ended up needing Acid power wash, sand blast surrounding stone, clean pool

Perfect Pressure

My name is Eddie, in the process of trying to get my pressure washing business going. Give me a call or text at 480-772-7223. I guarantee the best prices and cleanest surfaces in town. You name it I'll wash it. Driveways, Houses, RV's, Semis, Dumpsters, Cars just to name a few.

BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

Az WiseMen LLC

They say quality over quantity but don't forget it takes quantity for quality! We have great quality cleaning as a consequence of well time spent. As a group of young men we dedicate ourselves to becoming of much value when it comes to our expertise on exterior cleaning services such as, pressure washing, concrete cleaning, house washes, roof cleaning, window cleaning and gutter cleaning. We don't only promise. We deliver. Not only will you be hiring your most reliable exterior cleaning professionals, but we also always have a win-win mentality when it comes to closing the deal on a firm price.

Offers by  Az WiseMen LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Pool Tile Cleaning. Pebble Tec Cleaning. Calcium Removal, Weekly Pool Service. Bi-weekly Pool Service. Acid Washing. Chlorine Washing. Fountain & Stone Cleaning. Pool Equipment Installation & Repair. Tile & Grout Repair. Power Washing. Filter Cleaning.