Arizona Organic Pest & Termite Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2006

Why use harmful chemicals and poisons that are potentially harmful to the health of your children and pets, as well as the environment? Natural, organic pest control is an effective, non-toxic alternative. Arizona organic pest & termite control, located in phoenix, is an organic exterminator that can effectively eliminate most any pest that has infiltrated or infested your arizona home. There's no need to use harmful, toxic poisons when you can have a natural exterminator do the job safely, efficiently, and at a reasonable cost with green, natural pest control methods. Arizona organic pest & termite control uses natural pest control materials and techniques, such as diatomaceous earth and boric acid, as well as other organic pest control oils and materials as an all-natural green solution for pest problems that are indigenous to phoenix, mesa, tempe, paradise valley, and surrounding cities. Arizona organic pest & termite control technicians are highly trained in bringing the most effective green pest control solutions to any pest problem based on an educated knowledge of various pest and termite behaviors. You don't need a machete to butter bread, nor do you need toxic chemicals to manage and kill pests and termites. The most effective natural pest control methods use intelligent, analytical application to control the strength of the natural materials that are put to use. We are a licensed and fully qualified natural pest control service that resolves general pest control problems for residents in and around the greater phoenix area and provides solutions for termite infestation and pest bird concerns. Call 602.923.1457 today for a consultation about your pest problem in phoenix and surrounding communities, and go green with solutions by arizona organic pest & termite control. L icense number - 5322....

Pest Experts You Can Trust Here in Arizona, we have an abundance of pests constantly trying to find refuge in our homes. This is why having a pest control company in place should be a necessity as a homeowner. The experts at On Point Pest Control are here to provide lasting protection for your home so you never have to worry about an infestation again.

Green Mango Pest Control provides Arizona's finest premium service. We are known for our knowledgable, clean cut technicians and extremely thorough application methods. We use only the highest quality products on the market and even offer a completely natural service. We are passion about our image, and customer service. With our unmatched results with scorpions and all other pests we are the innovator of the industry.

Founded in 1974, Phoenix Exterminating provides an outstanding and impeccable service to our clients. We have many years of experience behind us, which has left professionalism, reliability and efficiency in our work. Our company is fully licensed, and knowledgeable of the standards for exterminating and pest control services. We provide all kinds of pest control and exterminating service at competitive rates and offers discounts! Delivering an excellent and professional pest control service, we will solve your problem in a professional and timely manner. Contact us today to make sure that the pests in your home are all gone!

03/21/2018

Dan...the technician is always excellent. He does what he says he will do...he follows through...he explains what he is going to do and zeros in on the cause of the problem quickly. AND he is a great guy besides!

Description of Work
My tenants complained of roaches

01/08/2018

Like clockwork! Dan, my technician, wrote to me a day ahead to tell me he was coming, and I wrote back to tell him I had seen a black widow spider near my mailbox. After he finished performing the service, he told me that he had found and killed TWO black widows, and to let him know if I see any more. Always reliable, thorough service - plus I love knowing that they don't use dangerous chemicals t...

Description of Work
Regular bi-monthly pest control service

10/04/2017

Speedy response, very professional and set me up with realistic expectations.

Description of Work
Scorpion problem

08/10/2017

I stopped because it was too expensive for me personally. They were fine but the prices went up and I just couldn't afford it anymore. They were very good. It's more expensive than non organic ones but it is good. It was just financial for me.

Description of Work
Sprayed the outside of the property not using a natural treatment for bugs.

04/03/2017

As always, Dan called a day ahead to let me know he would be out to do the service, and he was punctual and thorough. He cleared all cobwebs he saw, including in my cactuses, checked for ant colonies, and asked if I had any special requests. I told him about a few flying bugs I had seen in my office, and he did some extra treatment outside to keep them from coming in. He's the greatest!

Description of Work
AZ Organic Pest Control has done my pest control maintenance every two months for the last fifteen years. My technician, Dan, is thoughtful, kind, and competent - a real professional. The fact that they use effective, yet non-toxic products brings me peace of mind. They are by far the best pest control company I have ever had in the forty-five years I have had a home, and I would never use anyone else.

Category pest control

Pest control, termites, cockroaches, scorpions, roof rats, bees, ants & pest birds.