Arizona Organic Pest & Termite Control

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2006

8433 N Black Canyon Hwy Ste 126

Phoenix, AZ 85021

Why use harmful chemicals and poisons that are potentially harmful to the health of your children and pets, as well as the environment? Natural, organic pest control is an effective, non-toxic alternative. Arizona organic pest & termite control, located in phoenix, is an organic exterminator that can effectively eliminate most any pest that has infiltrated or infested your arizona home. There's no need to use harmful, toxic poisons when you can have a natural exterminator do the job safely, efficiently, and at a reasonable cost with green, natural pest control methods. Arizona organic pest & termite control uses natural pest control materials and techniques, such as diatomaceous earth and boric acid, as well as other organic pest control oils and materials as an all-natural green solution for pest problems that are indigenous to phoenix, mesa, tempe, paradise valley, and surrounding cities. Arizona organic pest & termite control technicians are highly trained in bringing the most effective green pest control solutions to any pest problem based on an educated knowledge of various pest and termite behaviors. You don't need a machete to butter bread, nor do you need toxic chemicals to manage and kill pests and termites. The most effective natural pest control methods use intelligent, analytical application to control the strength of the natural materials that are put to use. We are a licensed and fully qualified natural pest control service that resolves general pest control problems for residents in and around the greater phoenix area and provides solutions for termite infestation and pest bird concerns. Call 602.923.1457 today for a consultation about your pest problem in phoenix and surrounding communities, and go green with solutions by arizona organic pest & termite control. L icense number - 5322....

03/21/2018

Sharon C.

Dan...the technician is always excellent. He does what he says he will do...he follows through...he explains what he is going to do and zeros in on the cause of the problem quickly. AND he is a great guy besides!

Description of Work
My tenants complained of roaches

01/08/2018

Wendy B.

Like clockwork! Dan, my technician, wrote to me a day ahead to tell me he was coming, and I wrote back to tell him I had seen a black widow spider near my mailbox. After he finished performing the service, he told me that he had found and killed TWO black widows, and to let him know if I see any more. Always reliable, thorough service - plus I love knowing that they don't use dangerous chemicals to keep the pest population down. I highly recommend Arizona Organic.

Description of Work
Regular bi-monthly pest control service

10/04/2017

Candria K.

Speedy response, very professional and set me up with realistic expectations.

Description of Work
Scorpion problem

08/10/2017

Marian R.

I stopped because it was too expensive for me personally. They were fine but the prices went up and I just couldn't afford it anymore. They were very good. It's more expensive than non organic ones but it is good. It was just financial for me.

Description of Work
Sprayed the outside of the property not using a natural treatment for bugs.

04/03/2017

Wendy B.

As always, Dan called a day ahead to let me know he would be out to do the service, and he was punctual and thorough. He cleared all cobwebs he saw, including in my cactuses, checked for ant colonies, and asked if I had any special requests. I told him about a few flying bugs I had seen in my office, and he did some extra treatment outside to keep them from coming in. He's the greatest!

Description of Work
AZ Organic Pest Control has done my pest control maintenance every two months for the last fifteen years. My technician, Dan, is thoughtful, kind, and competent - a real professional. The fact that they use effective, yet non-toxic products brings me peace of mind. They are by far the best pest control company I have ever had in the forty-five years I have had a home, and I would never use anyone else.

03/10/2017

Rachel M.

We had purchased a new home and used the in wall pest control and company they recommended for a while, however we always had small pests and paid a lot for the service. I wanted an organic solution since we were about to have kids. I found Arizona Organic Pest Control and started using them. We immediately saw a decrease in pests. I loved working with them and plan to use them in our new house. They show up on time, the staff is professional, they do a great job, and they come back out when needed. They always remedy the problem, and don't just tell me what I want to hear. Love working with them, and we loved Bob, our service technician.

Description of Work
Pest control

02/21/2017

Karina B.

they always call me ahead of time when it is time again, and they do a great job, when I had some ant issue and one time a scorpion in the house in between, I just needed to call them up and they came the next day to take care of it. Very professional, prompt and effective.

Description of Work
they come every other month to spray around the house for pests and check the traps for termites

02/05/2015

Christina C.

We just moved into a house in scorpion territory. I wanted a pest control company that did not use the typical pesticides and came across Arizona Organic. Gary came out for the initial service and I enjoyed his education on all things pest and scorpion since this is something I had not had to deal with before. He comes out every other month for maintenance and will call before he comes over. I appreciate his knowledge and helpfulness. Thank you.

Description of Work
Purchased deal for 1 year of pest control services. Pest control for the outside.

10/10/2014

Alicia Bay L.

After midnight, on a Saturday night, I was about to hop into bed when suddenly my feet lit up in agonizing pain. I looked down, and my bedroom floor was covered with an army of fire ants, which were trooping into my bedroom through a crack in the wall. These ants are named for the painful bite they inflict. What a nightmare to see them swarming around my bedroom, and heading across the floor, into the bathroom and the hallway. I vacuumed up as many as I could, and placed an ant bait near the crack in the wall. Then I ran to my computer and logged in to Angie's List and searched for non-toxic pest control. I did not want to add insult to injury by poisoning myself and my partner with a carcinogenic insecticide applied inside our house. Happily, I immediately found the contact information for Arizona Organic Pest Control, and sent a message. The owner called me the next morning and sent out a technician immediately. The technician applied foodgrade diatomaceous earth mixed with natural essential oils to the crack in the wall and surrounding areas. He wiped the floor with vinegar and set out more baits. He explained how to make homemade baits. He asked me to be patient, that the ants might not all disappear the first day. He offered to come back the following week and apply a second treatment at no extra charge. However, the ants DID disappear the first day. I was relieved and pleased. Although the ant invasion of my house stopped IMMEDIATELY after this treatment, I noticed the fire ant nest next to the wall of the house when I was weeding my garden a couple of days later, so I called and asked for the follow up treatment the following week. The same technician came back and applied more of the same treatment, and set baits around the nest. Aside of the efficacy of the treatment, and the fact the technician came twice (my house is out in the far suburbs - a long drive), I would like to commend both the owner and the technician for their courtesy, friendliness, and willingness to teach me about how organic pest control works.

Description of Work
Apply a non-toxic treatment to rid my house of an invasion of fire ants, which were nesting outside of my bedroom in my yard.

08/02/2014

steve O.

They do an efficient job. It's timely and if you're having any problems during the month with anything else, they'll come back and do it at no charge.

Description of Work
We have an exterminator that we've had since we bought the house. It's Arizona Pest Control.

05/06/2014

Jerry H.

I would never use this company again. They were timely and quick but I do not think that they did anything as the guy was there for only 20 minutes and I saw scorpions a few days later. The organic products they used either did not work or they did not do the work.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $85.00 for organic preventative interior & exterior pest treatment. They came and treated for scorpions or that is what they said they were doing. They did both interior and exterior service.

04/14/2014

Ricardo B.

He was very nice and did a thorough job. The product smelled wonderful. It seemed to help but didn’t seem quite as effective as poison. If you are looking to go with organic pest treatment they are a great company to work with.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $85 for ORGANIC Preventative Interior & Exterior Pest Treatment.

04/13/2014

Jim T.

Their product was attractive, being organic in nature as opposed to the alternatives. Stopped using them, because I just didn't think that their product was that effective in reducing the population of insects, and in particular, crickets. (We wanted to minimize crickets to reduce problems with scorpions.)

Description of Work
treat for insect control

02/27/2014

Lana D.

Then, we had a serious family emergency that left our family in a very difficult situation for 3 or 4 months. It was not financial, but personal, and due to this, everything in life came to a halt and I forgot 2 of our scheduled appointments. When life calmed down, I called to reschedule and the owner of the company was incredibly rude and said he did not want to schedule an appointment with me. I reassured him that our emergency is what had caused us to forget to cancel appointments in the past, but now things were back to normal. He was so rude to me (he had no idea the situation we had been in, and didn't care to ask-but it was extremely personal and one that had left our whole family an emotional mess) - I decided that I didn't want to do business with someone so rude and uncaring. I know it was not good for us to 'stand up' 2 appointments, but in real life, there are emergencies, and at the end of the day, I was a customer, paying THEM money for a service. I would never use them again due to the rudeness of the owner during a very difficult time for our family. I wonder if he knew our whole situation he would have treated me so poorly? A decent person would have been extremely mortified to know they treated a grieving person like he treated me without knowing my story.

Description of Work
We used AZ Organics for a year or so and all was well.

02/26/2014

SHARI J.

I purchased a Big Deal to have preventive pest control service done. The company contacted me very quickly & we were able to easily schedule a time for the service. Jason arrived on time and was very pleasant & informative, without subjecting me to a hard sell. He took care of the pest issues that I was having, educated me on some things I did not know, and I have not seen any pests since the service was done. I would recommend AZ Organic and would use them again.

Description of Work
preventive treatment for pests

02/05/2014

Wendy B.

I have been using Arizona Organic Pest Control for 12 years, and Dan has always taken great care of my property, in a completely natural and eco-friendly way. I recommend this company wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
He is always punctual, spends a lot of time here, and has gone above and beyond the call of duty many times when critters appeared in between regular services.

10/19/2013

Jeffrey G.

This company has a deep knowledge of the specific pests and insect behaviors. That is a primary reason why they are so successful. Many dead bugs were always evident after their treatment but our dogs, cats, chickens were never effected. THe technicians were very friendly, knowledgeable, effective and punctual. I highly recommend them if you do not want toxins from more traditional pest control chemicals lingering around your property and home.

Description of Work
Treated property for insect pests with solutions that are not toxic to pets or humans.

09/13/2013

Penelope B.

When I spoke with the company regarding their Big Deal and what it exactly entailed, the person I spoke with was very helpful and informative. He instructed me to buy the deal through Angie's List and that I would be contacted after that to schedule the appointment. I was contacted by the person doing the service. He set the time and informed me that he would call me if he was running late, otherwise he'd be there within the set time frame. He showed up on time and went to work. He quickly let me know how their organic method differed from regular treatments, but didn't go too far into detail. He was professional and respectful of our property. Overall the service went fairly well, although I had one minor issue with the service. I had thought I was told over the phone when I asked about what this deal covered, that they would seal any openings around the house where bugs might get in. To my knowledge, this part of the deal --sealing any openings --was not completed, although I did see the gentleman sweeping our screen door for the spider webs (another part of the service that was previously mentioned). The servicer did not inform me that he did fill any openings/entry points for pests around our foundation, nor did he say that we had no holes to fill, the topic was never addressed. I should have asked while he was still here, but it didn't occur to me during the appointment, it was something I thought of after the fact. I was told that with this intro offer we could sign up for automatic treatments every other month. The price was to be approx 95.00 every two months (which seems like a lot for our smaller house and our smaller lot), but I plan on pricing this out with other providers to see if this is a typical price. I love the fact that this company uses natural products. Instead of a chemical smell from the treatment, we were left with a pleasant scent of cloves and spices and I didn't have to worry about our animals being exposed to anything harmful. So far we haven't seen any ants, although they've returned to the areas outside that were treated.

Description of Work
Purchased the Angie's List Big Deal for a one time treatment (we were having ant issues in the house)

09/11/2013

Barbara H.

Angie's list contacted me and asked me for a review of this provider via email. As such, I finally responded. I scheduled the provider to treat the outside of my home for scorpions. The man came and before I could catch him, placed diatomaceous earth underneath the master bath counter in my home. I told him not to do so because I was afraid it would get airborne. He assured me it would not; however, I believe it did become airborne as I had white powder looking exactly like diatomaceous earth under my sink, in the cabinet drawers, and on surfaces in my house. When I called the owner to help me remove it, initially the owner was not very nice and denied any responsibility. He then said he couldn't do anything about it because it was under my counters. He did not warn me to be careful not to spread it further. I heard a comment that I should rip out my counters, at my expense. I was very distraught. As a result, the owner finally came to my house and tried to vacuum it out with an unsealed water vacuum through the cracks in the cabinets, which I didn't realize could spread it further, since I found white powder in other areas after that. I then contacted an air duct company and a restoration company and was told that it is hard and expensive to get rid of diatomaceous earth, it will get in your A/C, etc. and it is an inhalant irritant, which I have experienced. The restoration company came to my home and gave me an estimate to clean. The owner stated he has been working with this product for many years so I fail to understand why he wouldn't know how to clean it up. Why would he think vacuuming the product through the cracks in my cabinet would be sufficient when the duct company said I need to test the A/C system and clean it, run a filter, and the restoration company said the product needed to be cleaned off surfaces with a special vacuum. I filed a complaint against the owner and although the owner acknowledged that he placed the product under the counters, would not entertain the possibility that this product became airborne and spread to other areas of my house. He did not offer to pay for an expert to analyze the product or clean up and in the end insisted that I pay for it. He was made aware of comments from restoration company and duct company and the expense. He made suggestions on an expert. Although this person is probably unbiased, I was afraid and frustrated and preferred someone recommended by the restoration company. I agreed to have it tested but asked to use my own expert and asked for assistance in the payment. He refused to pay and the complaint was then closed pending the outcome of a test of the substance, which will be paid for by me. Since a white powder was blown up into my bathroom cabinets and bottom of the sink, on the top of mirrors, in drawers, on the shower top, on bed side table, where I could wipe it off and it looked like baby powder, I believe that his product is the source. I clearly told him I did not want this product in my home when I scheduled the appointment, which he denied. I feel the owner should have been proactive in helping me and if he had any doubts about the substance that appeared after his treatments being from him, offered to test it and pay for it or at least split it. If you have a problem with their treatment, please note this is one of the worst experiences I have had with a company. If the owner of this company changes his mind and handles this issue as he should have in the beginning, I would be more than happy to update my review and report the results.

Description of Work
Treated the exterior of my home with diatomaceous earth and essential oils. He treated the interior under my counters with diatomaceous earth.

09/05/2013

Joe B.

Jason arrived at the scheduled time and was very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
They did an initial treatment of our whole home and yard.

08/19/2013

LORI F.

They did great. The ants are gone. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I hired them to help me with my ant problem.

08/08/2013

Jed A.

The technician, Jason Hobbs, worked for an hour and half, inside and outside, laying down bait and trying to assess the general situation. He was very informative, courteous, and professional. He showed me likely colony sites outside the house, baited all openings, and in general gave me a good education concerning sugar ants and how to protect against them. Should the ants return, I will contact the company again and keep after the problem. In short, they were great.

Description of Work
Provided their basic protection plan for controlling my problems with sugar ants.

07/04/2013

Marilee A. B.

We have bi-monthly service and always call the day before as a reminder. In the event you need them to come sooner or for an emergency, they usually come the next day at no charge. We've been their customer for 2-3 years.

Description of Work
Bi-monthly service

06/12/2013

Thomas W.

It’s been great! They call the day before to let us know they are coming, they are very responsive and I’ve been happy with their work.

Description of Work
I hired them for a bi-monthly service.

06/12/2013

Teresa B.

I have always truly enjoyed having them come over. They were always trustworthy and the pest control always worked wonderfully. Because it was organic pest control, it didn’t cause any harm to my dogs and I never worried about them. They always treated my property with respect. They also always called in advance. I never had any issues with them.

Description of Work
They provided pest control services.

Rebellion Pest Defense, LLC

When it comes to pest maintenance, homeowners should always work with the right specialists. While there’s nothing wrong with a DIY approach on pest maintenance, it’s not very practical and you could end up putting yourself at risk. Rebellion Pest Defense is a company that offers pest control through-out Maricopa county that clients have been trusting for over 30 years now. What sets us a cut above the rest is our unparalleled industry experience. In fact, our founders boast a staggering three decades’ worth of pest maintenance experience. To learn more about us and the services we offer, call (480) 758-4333. Also, feel free to request sample quotes and estimates on our services.

AZ Snake Proofing LLC

We can keep your home free of all bugs and pests with one treatment every 90 days of our 100% eco-friendly products. that is made from a food grade materials. We do not use any chemicals; our treatments are safe for kids and pets. Go to: www.azsnakeproofing.com/scorpion. to Schedule your service through the website. Please text us only if you have a question. All our prices and information is there on our website,

Cummings Termite & Pest Control

Cummings Termite & Pest Control was established in 1972. Since that moment, the company has continued to evolve towards more customer centric practices to become a leader in customer service theory. Communication, setting and achieving expectations, courtesy, and results are at the forefront of our company. Our service begins with a template and is tailored to fit the customer's specific needs. Our technicians are armed with the most effective industry tools available, are licensed through the office of pest management, and undergo a background check prior to employment. We work to ensure the customer's satisfaction and should the service not meet the customer's expectations, we will absolutely make it right. Additional address - 16918 E Colony Drive Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.

Pest control, termites, cockroaches, scorpions, roof rats, bees, ants & pest birds.