Arizona Energy Products

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

1954 E Deer Valley Rd Ste 105

Phoenix, AZ 85024

Since 1985 we have provided superior service installing Seamless Rain Gutters for Arizona homeowners. We are registered with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and Better Business Bureau and we are proud of our outstanding record and achievements for over 20+ years. Our mission has always been and will always be to provide number one customer service and satisfaction. We promise three things to all of our customers 1. We tell the Truth 2. We Stand Behind Our Work 3. We Provide Competitive Pricing Arizona Energy Products and Rain Gutters provides several energy saving products - • Custom Made Solar Shade Screens • Tubular Skylights • Solar Attic Fans • Plantation Shutters • and more We only use the best materials and suppliers to insure our customers are getting the best for their investment. We are homeowner association friendly, and we may have our products in your community right now! Arizona Energy Products and Rain Gutters staff and associates are dedicated to honesty and integrity. We are always professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We guarantee your satisfaction in everything we do! This is why we are an industry leader in Arizona. Please call to schedule your free estimate!...

04/09/2021

Larry R.

I hired this company to install gutters on my home. I picked them because they made claim to installing seamless gutters. Don't believe what they advertise. I had a 78 foot run of gutter and they put a seam in the gutter. After 25 months the seam started leaking. They only warranty their seams for 24 months and were going to charge me to come out and silicone seal the seam. Instead I hired a company (Valley Contracting, LLC) today to replace the 78 foot run of gutter with a seamless gutter. I suggest you hire this company instead. They have installed seamless gutters as long as 130 foot. Now I no longer have to worry about the seam leaking since my gutters are now seamless. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
gutter install

06/07/2018

Mike L.

I called this company on 5-29-18 to set up getting a gutter replacement at my home. A pleasant lady took my phone number and information and said she would pass this on to the team that does estimates of this type to schedule an agreeable time for getting an estimate. That was 8 days ago and I have not received any calls from this company to schedule an estimate. I based my decision in part to use this company due to the many A ratings they had received on Angie's List. When I did not get a response after a few days I called Booth Built Patio Products to get an estimate and the office manager called me back in less than 24 hours and a few days later an estimator came to my home and I promptly received a reasonable estimate and will be using Booth Built to do the job. I can see I am not the only one presenting reviews on Arizona Energy Products who did not get anyone to call back to schedule an estimate.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

10/12/2017

Gregg D.

They did a great job installing the gutters and the downspouts, and provided a rain chain gutter where a downspout was not practical. Excellent!

Description of Work
Installation of new seamless gutters for all areas that they could be installed.

08/30/2017

Jack G.

Everything went perfect from the time the job was first estimated until the four new seamless rain gutters were installed by two true professionals that were fun to watch. I stood and watched as the crew extruded the seamless rain gutters from the back of their work van onto support posts set up in front of our driveway. The speed and accuracy with which the crew worked was amazing, and they asked what I wanted at critical points in the process. I fully intend to have them to install another gutter in the near future. We had a severe monsoon storm shortly after the rain gutters were installed and they worked beautifully. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants rain gutters installed perfectly the first time.

Description of Work
We needed four new seamless rain gutters installed on a 60 year old house.

06/07/2017

CAROLYN N.

excellent job, no leaks, perfectly set.

Description of Work
new gutters installed

05/03/2017

Robert C.

They did a very good job, and in a short time.

Description of Work
Rain gutters

12/05/2016

Edward M.

Professional Service, On Time, Reasonable Price

Description of Work
Gutter Fabrication and Install

05/14/2016

Arleen M.

Everything went very smoothly. I requested a free quote and received a call right away. Todd came out to our home, he was punctual and very professional. He was informed that we had another project that was to be done very soon and dependent on getting the gutters in place first. He said that he would try to expedite things and he came through for us. Gutters were in within a couple of weeks. We have had two rain storms since then and the gutters are working great. No leaks!! and I have filled my 50 gallon rain barrell twice and am thrilled not to let that rain water go to waste. I am so happy.

Description of Work
Installed a new rain gutter and down spout along the back of our home and also a shorter section with down spout at the front of our home.

05/06/2016

will R.

Adam, the salesman must be the main reason this company gets an "A" rating. He is a delight. The rest of the employees, not so much. THE GOOD: 1. Adam is knowledgeable, helpful, and likable. 2. Their gutters are high quality and come in almost every color imaginable. 3. They will EVENTUALLY get most of the job done. THE BAD: 1. Scheduling does not exist in this company. Just wait for someone to call, and they will eventually show up the next day. 2. Lack of Employee Integrity - I watched one installer damage the longest piece of gutter with his ladder, then try to cover it up by saying, "It's no big deal." When I asked him to replace it, he said, "Call the office." and walked to his truck to go home. 3. Lack of Respect - Absolutely nothing was cleaned up from the install. Dirt and debris from the old gutters left on the porch, old nails, shavings and strips cut from the new gutters left in the driveway, two plants stepped on and killed, and many scratches in the gate to the backyard. All in all, spend the extra money and get a proper contractor to replace your gutters. This company may be less expensive, but it's worth paying more to know the job will be done right the first time.

Description of Work
Removed old gutter, installed two new gutters.

12/02/2015

Melanie B.

Adam was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate and was punctual for our first meeting. We discussed how the rain water runs down and under our back patio and floods the patio. He recommended installing wide gutters along the length of our patio and draining to both sides of the house. We have a very large tree that drops leaves constantly that hangs over the patio and were concerned about the gutter clogging, but he said that the wide gutters would be able to flush the leaves. We paid him 50% up front. They came a week or so later to do the job and it really looks fantastic. Very nice-looking gutters and the color matches the house really well. It has rained hard enough only once since they installed the gutters and they seem to work great. They did a great job sealing the edge of the gutter against the stucco. Adam suggested saving a little money on one of the drains and getting some corrugated pipe from a hardware store to direct the water further away from the patio (Our patio is sadly the low spot of the yard, so one of the gutters drains to the edge of a walkway and then the water just runs back toward the patio). He said that they could run it farther for us but that it would be better for us to save the money and do it ourselves. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Install gutters on the back side of the house.

All In One Furniture Assembly

All in One Furniture Assembly builds all boxed in door and out door furniture from all major retailers. Additional services offered are TV mountings, Ceiling Fan Installations, Light fixture Installations, Child Proofing and art and picture hanging. All in One Furniture Assembly was formed to fill a void in the market for great customer service in furniture assembly. We arrive early to all scheduled appointments. We work quickly so you can enjoy your furniture asap. We vacuum the assembled piece as well as the build site to assure no mess is left behind. We offer to break down your cardboard once the job is done. All in One Furniture Assembly is owner operated and our staff has several year of experience build furniture for others.

Offers by All In One Furniture Assembly  on Angi
    Parker & Sons

Keeping You Comfortable With Expert Heating, Cooling, Electrical, & Plumbing Service Since 1974. Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing and air quality contractors in the industry. Serving Maricopa, Pinal & Gila Counties, Parker & Sons continues after all these years to maintain a picture perfect record with the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Parker & Sons on Angi
    Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Gutter repair & replacement, screen repair, skylights.