ARIZONA DISCOUNT MOVERS

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Rentals - Equipment

1329 N 29TH AVE

Phoenix, AZ 85009

We are a family owned and operated moving and storage company. We have been in business since 1978.We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating, we provide professional moving and storage services, with no hidden fees or charges. We don't hire from day labor or labor ready, all our movers are license bonded full time employees. We have strict hiring guidelines. All our movers have to have at least 2 or more years verifiable experience in the moving industry or we will not hire them. We also provide monitored climate controlled vaulted storage. So whether you need to store your belongings for a week or years we have you covered. We also specialize in moving specialty items such as Grand Pianos, Baby Grand, and uprights. In addition, we move safes of all sizes, pool tables, and Jacuzzi's. We have all the appropriate equipment to move your specialty items safely and damage free....

movers (338)piano movers (7)storage unit (5)

05/17/2021

Their employee hung up on me and the corporate office emailed with justification for the behavior. I called for a QUOTE on April 7th and spoke with Stephanie. I was just getting a quote. We exchanged email twice. Their quote was not the lowest so I selected someone else. Today I get a call from Stephanie (speaking very harsh and rude) telling me that I needed to pay the deposit for my move. I was ...

Description of Work
Movers for local move

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

This customer did not move with our company. She did book a move with us because we gave her a job number got all of her details and addresses, and we have the recorded conversation of her stating that she was booked and that she was going to call back to pay her deposit. We explained to this customer that we would need to get the deposit before booking her move. She stated “that she did not have ...

01/17/2021

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. From their arrival when they had fewer wardrobe boxes then was agreed upon; to the dirty runners they used on the white carpet in our new home; to the THEFT of all of our pantry food; to the unauthorized use of an antique white comforter or ours they used and soiled beyond repair; to the nicked furniture and picture frames, to their unresponsiveness to any resolution of thes...

Description of Work
Residential moving

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your move. We brought out 6 wardrobes. Which we did not charge for. The damage you submitted was very minimal and could hardly be seen in the photos submitted. We are in the process of processing a claim for the minimum damage. Unfortunately we do not have your food. The movers unloaded everything upon arrival at the destination. An inspection of the tr...

10/01/2020

Went well. Courteous friendly and efficient employees.

Description of Work
Move household

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your moving experience. Thank you for your business.

09/09/2020

perfectly. Professional handling of all items. Wasted little time getting job done.

Description of Work
Move household

Category ambulance services

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with our company.

05/22/2020

Two workers arrived late and smelled like they just smoked marijuana. Had to repack the truck twice to get everything in, which caused delays. Called the office and no one returned my call. Will not use again.

Description of Work
Moving service

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

The Move Phoenix, LLC did not provided moving services for Mr. [Member Name Removed].

04/14/2020

They provided an estimate within a couple days. While they were professional, their pricing was on the higher end.

Description of Work
I'm moving from a two story to a one story house.

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

I apologize that you believe our pricing is on the higher end. We actually pride ourselves on the fact that we our lower priced than most A rated companies in the Valley. We make sure to stay competitive. We Wish you the best, and again our sorry we were not in your price range for moving services.

12/06/2019

The guys were thr best you could get awesome caring hard working could not have been better

Description of Work
Piano and heavy items

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/15/2019

Went very well. They called me about 30 mins before arriving and arrived on schedule. Move itself was fine.

Description of Work
Piano, cabinet and some smaller items moved from 1 house to another locally

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/25/2019

Shafh and Greg called before arrival to confirm the type of work to ensure they would have the right crew. They arrived on time. We did a walk through of the furniture to be moved, since this was a partial apartment move. Shafh did an excellent job of packing the china and glassware, and the many other dust collectors. Greg carefully wrapped all the furniture to prevent rub damage. They did an exc...

Description of Work
Pack and Load

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/10/2019

Very well, I will use those guys again meaning I would request them again. Thanks KB

Description of Work
Furniture moved into my POD

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

We are a full service moving and storage company. We provide the following services: Full service moving, Loading and unloading services, packing and unpacking services, in-home rearranging services, one-item moving, specialty item moving of such items as: Grand Pianos, Baby Grand Pianos, Uprights , 1 or 3 piece pool tables, spas or Jacuzzi's, Safes of all sizes, large appliances ect…..

Mobile Home Transporting