ARIZONA COPIER OUTLET

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2012

Warranty Companies - Non-Home
Printing - Copies

Copiers and Multifunction machines. Sales - Lease - Rent - Service - Supplies. Save with Confidence since 1986. Near new - Quality recon'd - 30%-80% off with new warranties. Guaranteed satisfaction. Labor Special: In shop $65/hour + parts . Cleaning, tuning and adjustments reg $125 only $95 includes trip charge to your location....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Abretske Consulting

Abretske Consulting is licensed and ensured. We provide quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. John Abretske, our principle consultant, has been working in the computer system, data network, and information security field for over 30 years. He has a Master of Science degree in Telecommunications and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering. He also has the Cisco CCNA certification as well as the international ISC2 CISSP certification. John Abretske has extensive experience installing and configuring computer systems, servers, and data networks.

09/15/2015

Very nice guys. Professional. I was very happy with the service and the price.

Description of Work
Repaired my color copier.

Category computer repair

Discount sales, service, parts and supplies for Copiers and Multifunction machines.

Computer repair. Computer sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available