Arizona Construction and Restoration Co.

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2004

ACR has been serving Valley for over 33 years. We are an IICRC certified company, IICRC cert techs, BBB A+, and BBB Ethics Award Finalist 2012 and 2014. Visit us at www.AZCarpet.com to learn more about our services and get an instant quote....

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service

McFarland's Carpet Service has been family owned and operated since 1947. Your oriental rugs and carpets are not just art treasures; they're also very valuable investments. They must be stored and cleaned properly to maintain the rug itself and increase the value. That's why you want a rug cleaning specialist that will take care of your rug and not a "carpet cleaner".

05/18/2017

ACR showed up on time and did a great job. They put plastic feet under my furniture in the living room to make sure nothing was damaged. My carpet and rugs look great. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
living room and 2 area rugs

05/27/2015

They're prices are reasonable and they did a fantastic job. They were able to get the pet stains out of our carpet from our Golden Retrievers, and they also patched some spots in our carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpet throughout my home.

05/20/2013

Arrived on time, pre treated stained area, no up sell, worked hard and left a great looking carpet. Who could ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Carpet in living area

04/20/2012

I use them often and I use them for various clients. They are excellent and I would recommend them. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Arizona Carpet and Restoration for couch cleaning, carpet cleaning and terrazzo tile cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

08/02/2011

I have used them many times. I will keep using them. I'm very happy with them. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Arizona Carpet and Restoration Co for carpet and upholstery cleaning probably last week.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet, Furniture, Rug, Tile and Grout Cleaning 24 Hour Emergency Services - Full Service Restoration - Water, Fire, Mold and Storm Damage Mold Certified Lead Certified Contents cleaning and storage

We do not offer carpet repair or installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check