ARIZONA'S BEST PAINTING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2004

PO BOX 22127

Phoenix, AZ 85028

We are a family owned and operated company servicing the valley since 1990. We specialize in all your repainting needs. No job is too big or too small for us....

07/29/2013

Lynn B.

Description of Work
I only had the company give me an estimate on painting the outside of our house. I chose another company basically because Mr. Mausbach had not responded in a timely manner (he explained why; circumstances beyond his control) and for some reason, I felt more comfortable with another company When he came to do the estimate, he was very courteous, professional and knew his product. I would call him back for other painting at my home in the future.

06/25/2013

Flora F.

They were very fast and did a really good job. I did my walk through and saw some spots that needed touched up but they fixed that and it looks great now!

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate on painting the exterior of my home.

04/15/2013

Robert R.

they came promptly did a wonderful job and the house never looked better..they were neat and very timely

Description of Work
Josephs coat painting is one of the best companies i have ever dealt with.. They were honest friendly and did a fabulous job painting our home.i would recommend them highly...5 star service...

03/11/2013

Ted P.

They did a good job. My overall experience with them was excellent.

Description of Work
I have used Arizona's Best Painting Company for exterior painting services.

12/17/2012

Jim M.

Arizona's Best Painting had a good report on Angie's List. They guy came out and gave us an estimate and he was really nice. You think he is your contact and he is not, I think he works on commission. We did some of the options and he said he would email me a new quote and never got it back. I also talked to a girl in the office to find out what was going on. I wanted to see if she had a copy of the quote or not. She said O.K. I will fax you over a new quote and she never did. When the guys came to paint I had to take the painters aside and say what was the price and then we agreed on one. There was a little confusion there with the quote. I really like the guy doing the painting, he is real professional. The boss of the painters is out and looking at the job. You kind of expect when you see a sales guy that he is your contact. They weren't the lowest quote or the highest; it was about what I thought it should be. They came one day and the can said it had to be 50 degrees, and it wasn't. I told the painters and they talked to their boss. You get the feeling that they are just charging forward. I will probably use them again and it would depend on how the job finishes this time.

Description of Work
Arizona's Best Painting is painting our house as we speak. They pressure washed the house before they started painting.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Member, I am not sure who you hired because I did not paint your house. My name is Robert Mausbach. If it is not me that was your contact then you did not hire us. Additionally, I have no girls working in my office. I am very concerned about who it is you did hire and do not know if they are trying to contract using my license. Please, call me at 623-910-3638

06/21/2012

Michelle E.

Just do a walk thru to make sure nothing is missed and your happy. They will make good on any items.

Description of Work
They do great work and fair prices. Robert and Bob know their stuff. They did our entire house inside and out. Along with fence outside. My only issue was clean up but in fairness the house was empty prior. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

07/08/2011

Ken H.

The office work cost $700 or $800 and the house work cost $200 or $300. Mr. Robert Mausbach is very responsive and friendly. He shows up on time whereas, painters in particular are known to not have a good reputation with punctuality. He has been in the business for years. Hence, he is very intent on doing good work and referring to all sorts of things rather than just doing a ‘hit and run’ type of operation. All of his people that came on the jobsite were very friendly and responsive.

Description of Work
We have used the services of Arizona's Best Painting in September 2010 for some painting work on the back of our house. We also had them do some painting work in our offices where we run our business in September or October.

08/01/2005

TIM AND MELANIE B.

THEY DID NOT USE THE QUALITY OF PAINT THAT THEY SAID THEY WERE USING. ALSO, THE INTERIOR PATCHING JOB WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE VERY SLOW TO RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINT.

Description of Work
EXTERIOR PAINTING AND INTERIOR CEILING PAINTING. ALSO PATCHING CRACKS.

Category house painters, interior painters

08/22/2004

STACIE G.

THEY WERE THE BEST QUOTE FROM THREE. GAVE US A DISCOUNT WHEN WE GOT OUR NEIGHBORS TO PAINT AS WELL. STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK WITH A FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE. VERY COURTEOUS AND DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
PAINTED THE EXTERIOR OF OUR HOME AND THE BLOCK WALL FENCE SURROUNDING IT.

State 48 Finishes LLC

With almost 8 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with interior, exterior, cabinet painting needs you may have, and we can do much more.

Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi
    Perfect Pressure

My name is Eddie, in the process of trying to get my pressure washing business going. Give me a call or text at 480-772-7223. I guarantee the best prices and cleanest surfaces in town. You name it I'll wash it. Driveways, Houses, RV's, Semis, Dumpsters, Cars just to name a few.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR PAINTING, RESIDENTIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING, COMMERCIAL INTERIOR PAINTING, COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING

WALLPAPERING