AR Legacy Home Improvement

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2015

Licensed, bonded and insured, small family business...

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

interior painting (36)house painting (23)door installation (16)electrician (14)plumbers (13)drywall (12)tile installation (8)decks & porches (7)home remodeling (6)cabinet refacing (5)woodworking (4)window replacement (1)

07/06/2021

Brittany B.

We needed an extensive amount of work done on our home. Everything from drywall and door replacement to new kitchen cabinets (and everything in between!) Every room, including the outside of the home needed attention. I had met with several different home repair groups/individuals. Tony, by far, had the most positive, can do attitude. I felt a huge relief after meeting and discussing all our home repair needs with him. Tony has a kind, honest heart and he is TRULY skilled in what he does. Every bit if work he did on our home turned out beautifully. He did not cut corners or rush through the projects. We are so very pleased! We have already agreed to have him back for further remodeling projects! Tony and his crew are honest, trustworthy, skilled and thorough.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/06/2021

Susan F.

Always extremely happy with all the work performed. I have been using him for over 15 years and I have never been disappointed with the results. Very professional and responsive. Reasonable pricing. A great value for the money spent.

Description of Work
Handymen, Electrical, Painting (interior & exterior. Cabinet work, equipment/furniture assembly

Category electrician, handyman service, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/04/2021

Anne H.

The work was completed in a timely and very satisfactory manner. Great attention to detail; I am very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Handymen

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

07/04/2021

Sharon M.

Always top notch service with a smile! Highly recommend for any repair work and remodel work.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/01/2021

Lillian O.

Tony is excellent and knows what he is doing at a fare price

Description of Work
Handymen

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, doors

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/01/2021

Mike H.

Quality workmanship, reasonable price. Tony has been our go-to guy for many years. From re-bricking fireplace to remodeling bathroom, he does it all. Very nice guy as well.

Description of Work
remodeling

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/31/2020

Hannah W.

Tony and his crew, including Manuel, did a great job with a second master bedroom project. They replaced our baseboards, repaired the door frames and painted the bedroom and bathrooms. It looks beautiful. Thank you all!

Description of Work
Tony's crew replaced our damaged baseboards, fixed the damaged door panels and painted a bedroom and a bathroom.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Cost $1,371.12

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

02/07/2020

SUSAN R.

Tony is very professional, project focused and does each project the correct way, not just the fastest way. We had him for 8 hours that turned into 10 hours. He built shelves, put in new garage lights, new light in the laundry room, added board hangers in the garage, and a lot of other smaller tasks. Not only would I hire him again, but he is now my "go to" handyman.

Description of Work
Various handyman services

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

12/17/2019

Ron B.

Excellent. Tony did a great job and we would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous Handyman Work

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

11/27/2019

Stephanie T.

Tony was on time, did a great job on the setup and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Hang TV's

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

11/07/2019

George C.

Tony and his crew are great. They worked hard to get the job done by the date we need. I would use Tony again no questions asked

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category handyman service, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

11/06/2019

Joyce M.

Very well, excellent work! Very professional, dependable with work done in a timely manner. Price competitive...

Description of Work
Tile installation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/06/2019

Meta B.

It went great! Tony was excellent at keeping us informed on the progress and educated us as well. Tony took the time needed to get the job done to perfection. I will definitely use him for our next project.

Description of Work
shower remodel

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/05/2019

Silvia M.

Tony was very professional and he did a great job. I will hire him again for other jobs.

Description of Work
repair garden lights and plumbing work

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

11/05/2019

Liz W.

Tony is very thorough and does an amazing job! I will definitely use him again in the future and tell all my friends and family about him! He was really fast to respond and came out right away.

Description of Work
Handymen, Electrical

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

09/03/2018

Joan R.

Tony was kind, professional and efficient. I will hire him anytime I need work done around my condo.

Description of Work
Assembly and wall hanging!

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

08/26/2018

Ajay Babu M.

Tony is excellent in his job. He repaired the cabinet above and beyond our expectations- it was looking like new when he was done. I would highly recommend him for any job at home.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink cabinet was broken and needed a repair

Category cabinet refacing

08/24/2018

Bud H.

Understood the goal of what needed to be done and the quality of the work required. Have a realistic estimate of time and cost and performed the job as expected. Would hire Tony again any day

Description of Work
Stucco repair, painting, drywall work, general handy work

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

07/25/2018

Gerard D.

I had attempted the job; (I'll stay in the office from now on)... I called the company and Tony, the owner responded. I needed it done after hours on the weekend because I had to leave for Albuquerque. It was a safety issue for my wife. He immediately understood my concern. I gave him the address and he arrived as agreed. He looked at the attempt, and said it would be no problem to properly install it. He was done very quickly, very professionally complete with cleanup. He is the first company in my phonebook in Phoenix! As we talked, he gave a nice overview of his operation. You'll see a listing for a "small business" in Angie's List. DO\on't let it fool you. He gives BIG results! I HIGHLY recommend AR Legacy Home Improvement. Gerry de Seve New Sun City AZ Resident

Description of Work
I needed a handicap access bar for a shower installed

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

07/23/2018

Dawn B.

Tony did a fine job. He completed the job for the price quoted. We definitely plan to hire Tony again!

Description of Work
Replacement of dual pane glass on french door.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

07/19/2018

Eric A.

Tony always does a great job and completes the work I need done. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Category handyman service, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

07/19/2018

John H.

Tony is the best! He get things done in a timely manner is professional, knowledgeable with competitive pricing. No need to look any further. He has been extremely helpful with our apartment complex and hope to work with him for a long time!! Thanks Tony for doing such a great job for us!

Description of Work
Plumbing, Painting, Handyman

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/19/2018