AMERICAN FENCE CO

2502 N 27TH AVE

Phoenix, AZ 85009

07/23/2014

Chris K.

The quality seemed to be good.

Description of Work
I used American Fence. All they did was a small repair on the chain link section.

12/06/2005

MICHAEL K.

I INITIALLY WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP THAT TOOK MY ORDER. I FOUND HER RUDE AND NOT VERY HELPFUL. I PLACED AN ORDER ANYWAY. ONCE THE ORDER WAS COMPLETE, THERE WAS DISCREPANCY ON THE SIZE. UPON SPEAKING WITH BOB, HE PERSONALLY TOOK OVER AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO ENSURE MY ORDER WAS PROPERLY FIXED. HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ETHIC WAS OUTSTANDING. RATHER THAN FOCUS ON WHO OR WHERE THE DISCREPANCIES WERE, IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT FOR HIM TO GET THE GATE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DISCOVERING THE PROBLEM, I HAD MY FIXED GATE DELIVERED TO MY DOOR WITH NO HASSLE OR PROBLEMS. TRUE PROFESSIONALISM.

Description of Work
I ORDERED A CUSTOM IRON AND MADERA RV GATE FOR MY HOUSE.

08/29/2004

TERI S.

THEY WERE COMPETITIVE IN PRICE AND HAD MANY OPTIONS TO PICK FROM.

Description of Work
THEY BUILT A 6 X 6 X 10 FOOT DOG KENNEL.

08/26/2004

SHANE M.

THEY HAD A LOW PRICE. HOWEVER, THEY WERE LATE TO PERFORM THE WORK.

Description of Work
FENCE COMPANY.

Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC

We are a new owner operated fencing company in the Valley, I have been in the Construction Industry for over 15 years and have learned how to operate from working with one of the largest contractors in the US. As a teenager, every summer I would build fences in Texas for my families company and thought that I would always come back to it. My family has had Accurate Fence company for 3 generations starting with my grandfather. I'm committed to delivering a quality product and building solid fences. We want to make our clients satisfied so that they will tell other people about the work we do.

Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence.

Dynamic Fencing and Fabrication, LLC

We are fence and ornamental iron builders with a vast experience in all types of fences and gates. Our mission is to provide a high-quality product whether standard or custom built. Our attention to detail and exemplary customer service is paramount and we strive for excellence with every project, no matter the size. Our company is owner-operated with over 25 years of experience and successfully in business for 9 years. Everyone within the company takes ownership of the workmanship we provide and genuinely enjoys the work they do.

RENT-A-FENCE, COMMERCIAL FENCING MATERIALS. RESIDENTIAL FENCING FOR SELF-INSTALLATION.

RESIDENTIAL FENCING INSTALLATION.