Allstar Metro Movers

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2009

600 W. Hatcher Road

Phoenix, AZ 85021

17 Employees. Guaranteed price quotes or hourly rates available. License: USDOT #2048759. Serving all of Arizona seven (7) days a week. Additional contact numbers: (east valley) 408-505-5198 & (west valley) 623-298-0723. Voted "Best Phoenix Movers" 2007-2015. 2010 finalist BBB Business Ethics Award.

04/13/2016

Kevin L.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your most valued business. We are glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. We hope that you enjoy your new residence. Thank you again.

12/18/2014

Gail S.

Everything went fine. They arrived on time and were efficient loading and unloading the boxes. They were very nice about moving the boxes around as I requested once they were in the new storage unit. My only complaint is that the bill ended up being more than I thought it would be, they clearly "rounded up" on the time. The difference was not huge, and it was a business expense so I didn't make an issue of it.

Description of Work
This was a simple move - moving boxes from my office to a storage unit on the other side of town. There was nothing breakable or fragile involved.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are glad that you were pleased with the service and would like to thank you for your valued business. Many moving companies only bill on the full hour and charge for the time to reorganize their equipment. We bill on the 1/2 hour and do not charge time to reorganize the equipment. Our time billing is explained in detail in the confirmation documents that we send prior to the moving service. We apologize for any misunderstanding. Thank you again.

03/22/2012

Sandra M.

It went very well. They arrived on time and got right to work. Ray even noticed that my car had a flat in time for me to have someone come and change the tire. The crew handled and packed my belongings as though they were moving them across the country rather than 1.2 miles away. None of my items were damaged. My only complaint is that in a few cases they didn't listen to me as to which items to bring and which to leave. but mine was a somewhat confusing situation. They finished at sunset, and took their leave. I would definitely use them again. Ask for Ray's crew.

Description of Work
Allstar was recommended by my brother who is a realtor. Ray's crew was polite, amiable and very helpful. I moved into a much smaller house and so this was more complicated than the usual move in that many items were deliberately left behind for a future estate sale.

Category moving companies

Hi [removed member name], Sorry for the belated response. We are glad that you were pleased with the service and would like to thank you for your most valued business.

12/08/2011

James B.

They had a scheduling hiccup with a mechanical issue with one of their trucks but did a great job making the best of the situation and getting to me as soon as possible. The owner showed up with the 3-man moving team. They did a good job moving and were friendly. I don't know if they normally have a truck, but they used a high-quality enclosed trailer to move my stuff. That could be due to the mechanical issue they faced too though. I did shop around and were recommended to them by a family member that was happy with them too. I would recommend them and they offered a very good value in my opinion!

Description of Work
I moved 2000 sf house in Phx to 3000 sf house in Scottsdale. I chose a 3-man squad and the owner was present overseeing as a 4th person (I was not charged for a 4th). I did not choose to have them "pack", I pre-packed in boxes and just had them load up the boxes and furniture. I did have clothes on hangars that I had them back into special wardrobe boxes that cost add'l $5/box rental fee which was worth it.

Category moving companies

Hi [removed member name], Sorry for the belated response and the mechanical issue on move day. Unlike many local moving companies we do not use box trucks. We replaced the box trucks with a fleet of 17 enclosed custom dimensioned trailers because they have live axels resulting in a better ride than heavy duty truck springs and the entire back opens into an 8' x 8' curb level ramp allowing the movers to load and unload in 1/2 the time if they were using a box truck with a lift gate. Thank you for your most valued business.

Roots Crew Movers

Roots Movers is a full-service packing, moving, and delivery company based in Phoenix, Arizona that prides itself on a seamless and convenient experience for the customer. Our passion and dedication to the process, combined with a relentless love for making people’s lives easier, allows us to operate at our low local rates and ultimately help the community. Give us a call today for your in person or virtual quote!

Award 2022
    Put Ya Back Into It Moving

Put ya back into it moving is a local, family owned company. We are newly in business and excited for a new opportunity! We have worked for large moving companies, for many years in the past and decided- why not give people better rates and offer quality moves?! We know how stressful moving can be… our hope is that we can take some of that stress away & make your move go as smooth as possible. Let us put our backs into it! Please call our office today to schedule your move- 480-758-2139. **Offering competitive rates and discounts**

Award 2022
    Offers by Put Ya Back Into It Moving on Angi
    Hampton's Moving Services

Why Hampton's Moving Services? Unlike many other moving companies in the greater Phoenix area, we pride ourselves on being a small family run business with only the best trained friendly employees. We ensure that your belongings are kept safe and secure so moving day provides the least amount of stress for you, your family or your business. We specialize in packing, loading, unpacking and all facets of both residential, commercial and cross-country moves.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Professional moving, packing, unpacking, furniture rearranging & load & unload of rental trucks & containers.

Long term storage.