Allspectrum Remodel Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

We are currently not accepting new projects....

Hellhound Electrical

CG Home Renovations

Rainforest Plumbing & Air

Rainforest Plumbing & Air is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our mission is to deliver excellence in customer service by being timely, accurate and fair.

07/29/2015

I have contacted this contractor 3 times for 2 different projects just to get a quote. They have promised to call back and one time they set up a date, but they never followed up or showed up. I guess they are too busy for new business.

Description of Work
I wanted a quote on both a bathroom and kitchen project.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/05/2014

I have no complaints that I can think of. They were good communicators and they were on time. They cleaned up well.

Description of Work
They did cabinet remodeling.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,home remodeling

05/31/2014

It went very well. He came over, measured, built the doors and came back about 2 weeks later and installed them. They look beautiful.

Description of Work
Built glass front cabinet doors to match the shelves they were to be install on.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking

03/20/2014

It didn't go anywhere. Jerry answered the phone and I explained my project. He told me that he was booked for the next two months so if I was in a hurry he couldn't help. I told him that wasn't a problem. He asked where I lived and said he'd have to call his scheduler and would get back to me with available dates to come out and give me an estimate. Well, that was 9 days ago. Still no word from Al...

Description of Work
He didn't actually do anything other than answer the phone. I wanted to get an estimate for a master bath remodel. I found Allspectrum on Angie's List and gave Jerry a call.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/07/2014

My first call to a provider on Angie's List! I was so happy to have received a gift membership, and this was my first call to a contractor. I made the call on a Saturday after checking there were Saturday hours, even though I did not expect a call back on a Saturday. I did however expect a return call...eventually. Over a month has passed and I still have not received a return call. I am very disa...

Description of Work
Call was never returned.

Category custom cabinets

Commercial & residential. Cabinet making. Ceramic tile. Closet. Countertops. Drywall. Electrical. Flooring sales, installation & repair. Lighting. Marble & granite. Painting interior. Plumbing. General remodeling. Remodeling of kitchen & bathroom. Windows.