All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2014

Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. Located in AZ, CA, OR and WA. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

Expert Residential Moving - Multi-level house

Expert Residential Moving - Multi-level house

movers201997219
We helped our clients downsize and relocate a 5,000sq. foot home in Lake Oswego to their now full-time residence in NW Portland. This included a host of specialty furniture items that required our expert team handling; a piano, grandfather clock, sauna, chicken coop (sans chickens!) and treasured heirloom armoire along with all the other trappings of the house. It was important that we kept the house immaculate, as it had already sold and the new owners were scheduled to take possession in the next few days. In addition - we had to plan loading the trucks to reflect items that were being relocated and those that were going to storage. We worked with our clients to identify their needs and execute their move seamlessly. Since All Service Moving offers storage services they did not have to find an additional vendor to meet their needs.

movers (376)storage unit (14)piano movers (1)HVAC Companies (4)

05/07/2022

Victor S.

Service is exceptional . I highly recommend all service moving Abraham, Jesse, and Cruz were professional and hard working. This job was touch and they did it with smiles, friendliness, and genuine respect.

Description of Work
Move entire house

Work Completed On 05/07/2022

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39724294

12/22/2021

Luke M.

Marvin & Alberto of All Service Moving did a fantastic job - fast, friendly, careful, and thorough. They loaded and shipped boxes and furniture from two locations over an hour apart to our new home. Two flights of stairs at the first, two flights at the 2nd. Brought everything to the final location and individual rooms per instruction. Literally laid out the red carpet, everything padded + shrink wrapped. They even went the extra mile to assemble a bed frame at the end of a long day.

Description of Work
Moving furniture + boxes from two locations to a new home

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39580058

12/14/2021

Sylvia C.

Everything was sooo well protected!

Description of Work
Furniture moving

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39571700

12/13/2021

Blake B.

Utilizing All Service Moving for the move was a very positive experience. They had good communication, answering several questions prior to the move and did a final confirmation just prior to the move date. As for the physical move itself, Jose, Abraham, and Alberto were polite, diligent, and careful moving the many items, and managed to complete the move more quickly than anticipated.

Description of Work
Moving from one home to another

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

11/14/2021

Roberto O.

Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.

Description of Work
Move from apartment to house

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39542936

10/22/2021

Lisa O.

Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this company!

Description of Work
Move our house belongings across country

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39517724

08/06/2021

Brock K.

All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You!

Description of Work
Moving Belonging from Storage to House

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39431676

11/24/2020

Lawrence A M.

Awesome, stress free experience. Royce and his partner Jake (?) were outstanding. When our truck load was 160 lbs over the truck's weight limit of 8,500 lbs, they removed their spare tools and equipment and drove the 890 miles with no more than 1/2 their fuel load to stay underweight. Nothing damaged and they were so helpful in getting all our furniture and boxes into the right places. Protected walls and floors and disassembled and reassembled beds and tables without issues. Outstanding and would hire them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Moved a 3+ bedroom household from Seattle to Sausalito, California

Category moving companies, apartments

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/05/2020

Christian P.

My girlfriend and I recently contacted All Service Moving to help us relocate our furniture from Seattle to Lake City, and the service from them was amazing! Brad and Donald were personable, professional, speedy, and thorough. I definitely recommended their service if you need lots of stuff moved quickly and hiccup-free. They wrapped everything up nicely (they were also very handy with their bubble-wrap, even using it as a doorstop when going in and out for easier access), deconstructed furniture with ease, and overall made the job look so easy!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from Seattle to Lake City

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 39002943

10/29/2020

River J.

I was in the process of a very tight (time wise) move. We didn't have the keys to our new house yet. So I called and purposefully asked my movers to be late (I know, right, who does that?!) So that when the movers were done packing up our old house I would have a better chance at getting keys to the new house. Well I got the keys before the movers left! Throughout the whole move Evan and Paul have been awesome! They wrapped my furniture, totally wasn't expecting that! They're taking the extra steps to make sure my new house doesn't have any paint scuffs from the furniture and even rolled out a "red carpet" to move into my new home! It has been the best moving experience to date! And I've moved 3 times within the last 6 years!

Description of Work
Moving residences

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving  - 2141 E Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ - 38995649

08/28/2020

Jennifer S.

Terrible, they came highly recommend and I was in tears by the end of the move. They were over an hour late and did not call to notify me they were running late. They got grease all over my couch and mattress to the point that they are ruined. The scratches several walls, doors, and decking. They were NOT equipped to move the safe although they told me they do it all the time. My beautiful hardwood floors have several deep scratches in them from they way they moved in the safe. Terrible experience and will never use them or recommend them. They also did not wear masks and used very foul language. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I was moving from Salem to Molalla. This move included a safe that needed moved as well.

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/07/2020

Bryan J.

We had Sam, Bradley, and Mason assist us with a move from one part of King County to the other. They were kind, patient, professional, adhered to CDC COVID-19 guidelines, and made our experience much more pleasant. Moreover, Emma also helped us locate crating and packing materials for the move.

Description of Work
Relocation

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

05/17/2020

Wendell B.

I couldn't be more happy with the service provided by All Service Moving. The two men who moved my furniture were prompt, courteous, and very careful wrapping and installing my possessions in the truck. At my new home they made sure to put the items where I needed them. As for COVID-19, they were well prepared to protect themselves, me, and the contractors they encountered at my new home.

Description of Work
moving furniture and computer equipment from 3 locations to my new home

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, moving companies

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

02/13/2020

Shari H.

We heard of all service moving from a family members’ recommendation. Move went very smoothly! Nathaniel, SeaBass and Dominic really took care of our furniture, everything was neatly wrapped up so nothing would get damaged. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Moving entire home contents to storage unit

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

02/12/2020

Sally C.

Fantastic! They guys were incredible. They were polite, courteous, they were actually running up the stairs to get the next load. They were so careful with our stuff there was absolutely no chance anything would get scratched. They willingly picked up extra stuff that wasn't listed on the estimate. Every piece furniture and stuff not in boxes was wrapped in a blanket and secured with plastic. My husband and I were stunned by the quality of their work and service. Every bed they had to dismantle they carefully put back up at the new house. I cannot say enough good things about their work.

Description of Work
Moving contents of our house including an arcade size air hockey table.

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

10/15/2019

kerry V.

Jayrod and Dominic were professional and great efficient workers. They introduced themselves and made sure they understood our needs, going over all the pieces that needed to be moved room by room and carefully completed the task. I am using them again to move more furniture this week.

Description of Work
We needed several pieces of large furniture moved between houses.

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

03/03/2019

Ambre A.

I had the best experience with All Service Moving! Mike and Stan absolutely rock - best moving team ever! They moved me into my new house from Sumner to Spanaway, then my mom a month later from Renton. They were so efficient, careful, professional and friendly. They made sure all our items were carefully wrapped and protected and they moved everything quickly, yet effortlessly - I wouldn't recommend anybody else to get you all settled into wherever your moving! Thank you guys!!

Description of Work
I needed movers to help me move from Sumner to Spanaway.

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

11/20/2018

Steven H.

I had All Service pack and move my home. Packing took one day, loading and unloading took a second day. Both days, the teams were on time and did a terrific job. Total cost of the move was under their estimate.

Description of Work
Household move

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

06/29/2018

CATHERINE M.

We were so pleased. Nice, very professional crew that did above and beyond packing, wrapping and prep work. Move was complicated as it required some to a storage unit and the rest to an apartment building. They stuck with their original bid (which was $1,000 less than another bid we got), despite doing what we thought was extra work. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Nove from Yakima, WA to Kirkland, WA

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

05/24/2018

PATTI S.

Excellent. Personable staff and very professional.

Description of Work
Packing and moving.

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

04/09/2018

Chuck Z.

Our job was near perfect, the crew sent to our home were great. I would like to call out Sarah and Maverick for their professionalism. Our house was all stairs and it was a complicated move with multiple drops off points. They were organized and everything made it to where it needed to go in good condition. The best was working with the two of them, I worked as a mover for about 12 years and they made me almost wish I never left. All I can say is thanks for all your help, I can't recommend Sara, Maverick and All Service Moving enough. And yes, I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Household Move

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

02/28/2018

Nick G.

Great to get into contact with these guys, unfortunately went with other company.

Description of Work
A full moveout

Work Completed On 01/24/2018