All Pro Shade Concepts LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2011

21617 N 2nd Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85027

Here at All Pro Shade Concepts LLC we provide custom solar sun screens, Retractable Awnings, and patio shades for your home or business. We use no subcontractors so you get the product faster....

07/22/2020

Bob R.

Great, they did a great job a lot better then I would have imagined.

Description of Work
A new pergola

Category awnings

Thank you for your business! Was a pleasure working with you

04/02/2020

Rick D.

Contractor never contacted me.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

I did reach out to tell you that what you asked for is a service we do not provide.

09/09/2017

Daniel K.

Very Professional, they did a great job. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Sun Screens

Category screen repair, window treatments

Thank you for your business!

08/22/2017

Barbara W.

All went very well!! Very professional and helped me do this long distance from Las Vegas. Stayed in contact with the owner of the company during the process. Very easy to work with. Many thanks!

Description of Work
New window sun shades for daughter's home in AZ.

08/14/2017

William M.

Excellent price and install. Jason was the sales rep, he delivered what he promised.

Description of Work
Retractable awning and pergola.

Category decks, window treatments

07/31/2017

SHARON T.

I would use them again. It took about 3 weeks to complete the work.

Description of Work
Purchase and Install new custom remote controlled outdoor patio shade

Category awnings, replacement windows

05/06/2017

Myron R.

All Pro was indeed all pro. The installers were super. Everything was on time and perfect.

Description of Work
I had a sun shade installed in the opening of my patio.

10/14/2016

Tom C.

Our experience was very good. We are first time customers with this company and we would recommend them to others looking for patio and garage door shades. The two installers were polite and professional. They explained the proper way to operate the shades and this included all the safety aspects. They went above and beyond in their customer service by ensuring all debris and empty boxes were cleaned up and removed. Thank you All Pro Shades for Curtis and Sean! Good employees who represent your company very well.

Description of Work
Prompt professional service with polite service installers.

03/08/2016

James K.

The work was done on the schedule determined at the time of the order. The installers and electrician were very competent. Everyone involved with the job was pleasant and worked hard. The company even fabricated some custom parts for our installation which worked perfectly.

Description of Work
Installed two fixed sun shades and four motorized sun shades

Category window treatments

It was a pleasure doing business with you!

03/04/2016

jeremy S.

I submitted my contact info through their website. i got a call from Danny Stuart at the end of the business day. He fit me in the next day to provide me a quote for solar shades on our window. He was punctual. He was professional. I felt he was honest and I was impressed with his demeanor.

Description of Work
Danny came out to give a quote for putting up solar shades on our windows

11/04/2015

gina N.

We actually had them come out a couple of times as we had just moved to Surprise and slowly figured out where they were needed. They use quality items and do an excellent install. Also very professional, courteous and timely. We needed a couple of windows done simply because we had a child who was sneaking out of the window at night. These shades stopped that problem, so they're great for keeping the sun out but also for keeping kids in. One thing I like is that they will do them so they look like they have window panes. Much nicer than looking like you have your windows boarded up.

Description of Work
Made and installed sun shades for our windows.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your business!

09/14/2015

Thomas V.

Everything went very well. Screens were finished and installed when promised and the price was very reasonable - in fact it was lower than going with window tinting which was my original plan. Everything fit perfectly and installation was very fast. Would highly recommend this installer.

Description of Work
Installed 90% solar screens on several large windows and two odd-shaped windows.

04/08/2015

Curtis D.

I'm sorry I can't remember the names of the people who provided the services but they were both very polite and professional. The man who came out to measure and give me the quote on the screens was great. Everything was as promised and on time. Our screens were installed yesterday. The installer was a little early but that's fine with me. He called to let me know he was on his way. Work was done promptly. I'm really happy with the screens. They rescreened some of our old frames with bug screen at a very reasonable price. One part of one frame was bent but they fixed that for free. We saved our old frames and will have All Pro put new bug screen in them for use in the winter when we want more sunlight in the house.

Description of Work
Measured all windows for shade screens, replaced some bug screens.

Category screen repair, window treatments

Thank you for your business we appreciate you and enjoy your shade

09/23/2014

joe W.

Being a researcher/analyst as a profession has its pluses and minus. The benefit of it is you typically find quality providers...which I did with All Pro Shade Concepts. I was in the market for sunscreens for a new home I purchased. After doing countless research between some of the top providers in the valley, I chose All Pro Shade Concepts for numerous reasons. Their price was VERY reasonable, the time frame was acceptable, they were thorough, and Robert was very friendly and accommodating. I knew I wanted sunscreens, but couldn't decide between 80% or 90%, but knew I wanted 90% on the master bedroom. They accommodated my request to install sunscreens in the master and on my french doors while I decided on the rest of the house. They came back days later and installed the master screens. When I finally made my decision they came back and installed screens on my whole house. Robert had great communication throughout the project and showed up on time. The screens look very nice and great quality. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Recommended and installed sunscreens throughout my property

07/19/2014

William H.

Appointment was set for a estimate and the gentleman was here in the window provided. Once everything was a go, the installer was here in a weak and had everything done quickly. Everyone in this business was very professional and handled things in a timely matter and kept to the schedule provided. I have high recommendations for a business who can keep to my time as well as there's.

Description of Work
I had 17 sunscreens installed on my house

05/16/2014

Amber S.

Robert scheduled us for an estimate the day that I called. He was very friendly and professional. Since we were unfamiliar with solar screens, he helped us choose the color and type that would suit our house the best. We were having these screens installed because glare off of the energy efficient windows was melting our artificial turf in the backyard. However, I really like the look of the screens from the inside. It takes the brightness of the sun out and really enhances our view of the mountains from our backyard.

Description of Work
Measured and installed solar screens outside windows.

03/29/2014

Rachel L.

I called on a Monday and left a message to find out if All Pro Shade covered my area. Robert promptly returned my call and we set an appointment for an estimate on the following Thursday in Maricopa. Robert showed up on time, and gave me two different estimates that I asked for which only took about 15 minutes. It was nice to know that I could do most of the windows at 90% and just one at 80% for one of the bedrooms. I was happy when the estimate came in at $990 with the upgraded screen door. I was happy because I paid a lot more than that on my prior house. Before Robert left I knew his company was the one I wanted to do business with so I made an appointment for an install in two weeks. Rober called me Tuesday and said they would be out on the following Thursday between 11-12. At 12:15PM, the installer Brian called and said he would be at my place in 25 minutes. I don't mind if a contractor is a little late, it's understandable, I just want them to call me which Brian did and I appreciated it. Brian showed up 25 minutes later and quickly installed the screens. He answered any questions that I had and was very nice. Brian also asked if I wanted to keep the old screens or if I wanted him to take them away for recycling. I was glad to let Brian take them. Overall I had a very positive experience with All Pro Shade, am happy with the price, quality, professionalism, and would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed 14 screens and patio door.

Category screen repair, window treatments, doors

I'm glad we could help you out with your shade needs thank you for the kind review I appreciate it very much!

03/21/2014

Bobbi M.

From the day the screens were ordered, it took one week to make the screens and have them installed. The screens cut the sun and the house is definitely cooler. Very professional company. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Made and installed shade screens on 4 windows and one patio door screen.

Category screen repair, window treatments, doors

Thank you (removed member name)for the kind review it was a pleasure working with you

03/13/2014

Kenneth Y.

Called All Pro and made an appointment with Dan for quote. Dan was prompt and courteous. The appointment was very quick (~15-20minutes). Dan was able to answer all my questions regarding durability, time to manufacture and install, and benefits of the different shade percentages. What impressed me the most was when he took measurements of our block glass windows. Due to how the stucco was framed, Dan offered a couple of suggestions on how to place the screen (inside the edge versus overlap and ext

Description of Work
Installed 90% shade screens on four windows.

Category window treatments

Thank you (member name removed) for the positive review to our company it means a lot thank you again

03/12/2014

michael M.

Workers arrived early, did an outstanding job with the installation, They cleaned up all of the mess they were extremely professional and friendly. My wife likes them. If needed would call them again. Shades working as intended. I am satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed 2 patio roll down shades

Category window treatments

Thank you [remove member name] for your review of my co it means a lot when a customer is satisfied with our work let me know whenever you have a question and enjoy your shades!!

03/04/2014

Rachel B.

A friend of mine first recommended All Pro Shade Concepts and after reading the reviews on Angie's List as well, I knew they were the right choice. I called and left a message with Robert who returned my call within a few hours. We set up an appointment for the next day for a free estimate. He explained the process to me and the price and I knew it couldn't be beat for the quality work they do. Installation by Brian took no time at all and I am beyond thrilled with my new screens. They are making a difference already.

Description of Work
Installed Sunscreens on all windows and sliding glass door

Category window treatments, doors

01/13/2014

Duane P.

It very well except for one small screen that was overlooked somehow and was not made or installed on the first visit. The owner/operator actually brought out the screen after the weekend and even took more off the final bill. They did a great job and I would have them do it again!

Description of Work
They came to my home and described what they do and what kind of materials they use and gave me quote for the job.

12/16/2013

Richard C.

Very courteous and punctual throughout the entire process from estimation to installation. The installer took the time to answer all of my questions while still doing an excellent job. I personally rate them A+++++

Description of Work
I used All Pro Shade Concepts LLC

05/31/2013

Sandee T.

Excellent from start to finish! I got three estimates and his prices were significantly lower! Made sure all materials were of the highest quality. Robert Mulvin returned all calls promptly and was more than willing to give details on all materials! He gave a written estimate including sketches of every single window with measurements. Used high quality Textilene screen materials, great frames, as well as metal clips. The installers were prompt and friendly and professional! All of our front windows had grids on them and they took great care to make sure all grids on screens matched the window grids perfectly! Half circle window was perfect too! I would highly recommend using this company due to the great pricing as well as great service! And because of the rebate offered currently by SRP, he also provided us with the official rebate receipt needed to get the rebate! A+++++++++++++!

Description of Work
Shade Screens, Bug Screens, and Large Screen Door

Category window treatments

Thank you very much that was very nice of you to write that I really appreciate it.

05/16/2012

Gretchen M.

Price was competitive. Work was done promptly and professionally. Product is professional. Went very well and our house is cooler and our A/C running less.

Description of Work
We needed sunscreens for our whole house (3200 sq ft) and collected quotes from two other highly rated Angie List's business. All Pro was the only one without Angie's List reviews. I saw their sign off of Happy Valley Road and decided at the last minute to get a quote from them. Althought the the quotes were all close (within $50), All Pro Concepts said could have the screens within a week and other sites gave a positive review on the work. I called on Friday to place the order and scheduled installation for the following Friday. He called on Monday to say they could install on Tuesday afternoon. They showed up on Tuesday and installed the screens on the whole house in about an hour and a half. The screens look great, just how they promised. They fit the windows well and are as promised. The house cooled down as soon as the screens started going up. This morning the house is cooler and the a/c is not cranking constantly. There are areas/corners that could not be cooled before and those areas are now comfortable to be in with the a/c set at a reasonable temperature. So happy with my new sunscreens!

True View Windows and Glass

True View is committed to providing outstanding customer service and custom solutions for all your glass and window needs. When you choose True View, you're partnering with a licensed, bonded, and insured glass replacement contractor with an impressive track record. We aim to meet or exceed any expectations you may have by not just providing quality work, but exceptional customer service as well. We'll work with you every step of the way. We’ll listen. We’ll answer your questions. And most importantly, we’ll make sure that the job we do for you is done right.

FREELITE INC

FREELITE Inc offers an easy, pressure-free experience for replacing the windows or doors on your Phoenix area home. Our team has been providing industry-leading window, door, and skylight products and expert installation services for over 30 years. The company was founded in Tucson in 1977. Our core values have remained the same over the many years in operation. We have always used a simple, transparent, and hassle-free approach when selling and installing windows, doors, and skylights. This approach is likely why a large portion of our projects come from referrals. FREELITE Inc is proud to be a Milgard 5-Star Diamond Dealer. We have been recognized as Dealer of the Year, and have also received the GuildQuality Master Award and the Angies List Super Service award. Our rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) is A+. Call us today at (602) 233-1981 for your free consultation! Or visit us at 331 W McDowell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85003.

Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLC

At Peak Window & Door Screen Services, LLC, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your screen door and window screen needs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Laveen, Paradise Valley, and Anthem. We assist both residential and commercial clients. We specialize in: Sun Screens for windows and doors Bug screens for windows and doors Screen door installation and replacement Screen enclosures Screen door repairs Mobile screen services Retractable screen sales and installation. Custom screen doors Pet doors for screens UV filtering door screens Sliding screen door sales and installation (built on-site to fit) Retractable screen door sales and installation Custom screened enclosures for patios, pools, gazebos, and much more To learn more about the full scope of our work, get in touch with us today. We look forward to assisting you with all of your needs.

5%$

Sun screens. Patio shades. Screen repair. Solar screens. Screen doors. Fabric Awnings. Retractable Awnings. Solar shades. Sun Shades. Patio Screens. Retractable Shades.

Bug screens, insect screens