Alexander's Plumbing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

3961 E Chandler Blvd Ste 111-190

Phoenix, AZ 85048

AZ.R.O.C. LICENSE # 280126 BONDED INSURED 15yrs experience in all phases of plumbing. From commercial to residential. I get paid by the job, not by the hour. I am 100% professional without all those hidden cost and dispatch fees. I will give you free advice, walk you through a problem or come out and give a estimate. I guarantee all my work for 30 days....

10/01/2017

tiffani L.

...................

Description of Work
...............

Category plumbing, water heater repair

05/10/2013

Jennifer H.

We moved into a rental home which had a RO system, but it wasn't hooked up. I called and inquired about having them look at the old RO system and whether or not we should use it and if they would be able to give me a quote on a new system. Alex took a look at it and gave me an idea of how old it was and recommended that we replaced it since it was old enough to need newer parts. He was able to fit us in fairly quickly after the consultation and took out the old system and put in a new system. He put shoe coverings on & laid a mat down on the floor help with cleanliness. He left the area cleaner than when he came and even called to follow up to see how we liked it and if we had any questions or concerns - what plumber does that!?! Excellent service and if I had any other plumbing services, I would definitely call Alex again for assistance.

Description of Work
Alex installed a 5 stage RO system for us.

Category plumbing

02/20/2012

Lisa W.

I just purchased my home and had noticed that I was having water pressure problems. I contacted Alex's office, and he was able to come to the house the same day. Alex was very professional, clean (even wore booties to keep the floor clean), punctual, and polite. He determined where the problem for the water pressure stemmed from, showed me how and why this was happening, and also located another problem. The entire process was surprisingly positive, as I had expectations that it wouldn't go as smoothly as it did. Through conversation he found out that I was going to replace my garbage disposal, and he actually offered to complete the task for me. While discussed price and ways to save on cost, I did not feel pressured whatsoever. I was also very impressed with the quality of workmanship. Without a doubt, I will hire Alex for any of my plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
Alex exchanged my hot water heater, the main exterior shutoff valve to the house, and replaced the garbage disposal in the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Custom Plumbing of Arizona

Custom Plumbing of Arizona better known as the Drain Whisperers, the home of the 69.00 drain. No trip charge, No extra charges for nights and weekends Apples to apples price guarantee. If you’re looking for a Plumbing company that isn't looking to make you laugh at their commercials then make you cry when you get the bill, Call 602-Too-Cool. That’s 602-866-2665

Offers by Custom Plumbing of Arizona on Angi
    Summit Plumbing Pros

Summit Plumbing Pros is a residential plumbing company dedicated to doing great work with great prices. We understand the challenge of finding reliable plumbers and we are here to help with honest, exceptional plumbing work.

Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing

Bleuwave HVAC is Veteran Owned and Operated. We have earned a reputation for being trustworthy and providing a Best-In-Class Service among residential and commercial customers around the greater Phoenix region.

Offers by Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing on Angi

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Hot water heaters (Electric, Gas and Solar) Repair, Replace, or new Installation Bathroom/Kitchen fixture upgrades Re-Pipe Showers Valves Toilets Sinks Faucets Leaks Clogs Water Softeners Reverse Osmosis Garbage Disposals Dishwasher/Refrigerator water line hook ups Maintenance and Service plumbing