Aire Serv of North Valley

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 170 locations in the United States and Canada. The franchise is built on the need to exceed the customer’s expectations with professional team members, knowledge, flat-rate pricing and more. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc....

Aldaco Air llc

ALDACO AIR is proud to provide heating and air conditioning systems and services to residents and businesses in Arizona. Established in 2009, the team at ALDACO AIR has more than 30 years of experience providing homes with affordable HVAC services and speedy installations.. We work with property owners who want to take care of their home or business’s heating and cooling needs with ease. We bring our extensive knowledge and years of experience to every job to ensure we offer you unique solutions based on your circumstances, rather than a one-solution-fits-all approach. No two buildings are the same, which is why we consult with you about what you need so we can offer you a system that will truly meet your needs. Our team is trained to evaluate and advise you on your property’s HVAC system, and perform regular inspections to foresee future issues in order to avoid them. Our mission is to keep your building’s climate perfect while saving you some money along the way. See our services page for more information.

ABS Electric

We are an owner, operated company specializing in electrical services and repairs, along with heating and cooling services and repairs, for residential and commercial properties! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we can help with lighting, panel upgrades, wiring, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gorilla A/C

10 years of experience with repair and new installation or replacement of air conditioning and heating units. Best prices guaranteed! We beat any written estimates! Same day service. We charge by the job not by the hour. Free estimate for installations.

09/06/2017

They have always been responsive. Pricing is fair. I am on a priority list because of my contract. I have never had to wait . They usually get back with me that day, and schedule my person which is usually the same guy that comes out. One guy comes and spends about an hour. He climbs the roof, cleans anything that needs it, checks thermostat, and filters.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

09/06/2017

They have been my regular maintenance contractor for a few years now. They came out before summer and will come out again before it gets cold. They have always been responsive. Pricing is fair. I am on a priority list because of my contract. I have never had to wait . They usually get back with me that day, and schedule my person which is usually the same guy that comes out. One guy comes and spen...

Description of Work
Maintenance.

02/19/2015

The guy that came out on their behalf was really good. He has come out twice and he is supposed to come out and check every year, so it about time for him to come back out and I just got and email from him on that. $150 is for the annual contract and they come out twice a year. It was just a kid that serviced us and he was really nice. His name is Rafael Borobia and he works really hard. A one yea...

Description of Work
They come out and get the air conditioners ready to work so they came out and did that the last time.

02/18/2015

It was great. I had no problems. I will tell other people that they came and did a good job. They did what they said they were going to do. They got it done when they said they would. The cost was what they said it will cost. They were fine.

Description of Work
Air Serv North Valley did some services for me. They serviced the air conditioning unit.

02/18/2015

It was good. Good people.

Description of Work
Installed air conditioning unit for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Cooling Installation & Repair. Indoor Air Quality.

Ask for Details.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available