Aire Serv of North Valley

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

10401 N 52nd St # 226

Phoenix, AZ 85253

Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 170 locations in the United States and Canada. The franchise is built on the need to exceed the customer’s expectations with professional team members, knowledge, flat-rate pricing and more. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc....

09/06/2017

Retha H.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

09/06/2017

Retha H.

They have been my regular maintenance contractor for a few years now. They came out before summer and will come out again before it gets cold. They have always been responsive. Pricing is fair. I am on a priority list because of my contract. I have never had to wait . They usually get back with me that day, and schedule my person which is usually the same guy that comes out. One guy comes and spends about an hour. He climbs the roof, cleans anything that needs it, checks thermostat, and filters.

Description of Work
Maintenance.

02/19/2015

Robie N.

The guy that came out on their behalf was really good. He has come out twice and he is supposed to come out and check every year, so it about time for him to come back out and I just got and email from him on that. $150 is for the annual contract and they come out twice a year. It was just a kid that serviced us and he was really nice. His name is Rafael Borobia and he works really hard. A one year plan is $159 and then you have to buy the stuff but he comes out and checks it once a year. He was very friendly and he seemed to be very knowledgeable. What I happened was we lost our air-conditioning and we called a couple of the big companies and they said they could get to me only in ten days and it was a 110 outside then so I went to the internet and called Air Serv and they told me they can get to me in three or four hours. We had our capacitor go out and Rafael was the guy that came in and fixed it for us. So that’s what happened and he did a good job. I was appreciative of him coming out. That first service was 2013 and we have had him since then. He has not failed us and he is understanding. Considering the fact that it was a tremendous imposition because of the heat and he had to go up on the roof, they charged a $139 and I got a $20 discount it was pretty good. I have nothing to compare it with though. He is good.

Description of Work
They come out and get the air conditioners ready to work so they came out and did that the last time.

02/18/2015

Lim U.

It was good. Good people.

Description of Work
Installed air conditioning unit for me.

02/18/2015

leann B.

It was great. I had no problems. I will tell other people that they came and did a good job. They did what they said they were going to do. They got it done when they said they would. The cost was what they said it will cost. They were fine.

Description of Work
Air Serv North Valley did some services for me. They serviced the air conditioning unit.

09/18/2013

Michael S.

It was frustrating that the problem was not resolved immediately, but in retrospect I can understand why. The problem was hard to detect and would self-correct for short periods of time. Nonetheless, Rafael was diligent and worked long hours to troubleshoot and solve the issue. After resolving the issue he took extra precautions to make sure the same problem would not happen with any of my A/C units. He really went above and beyond. Aire Serve is a franchise so I want to make sure the right person gets the credit. I used Rafael Borobia. 480-845-6160 (office) and 480-495-3063 (mobile).

Description of Work
My A/C was off. The drain line was not draining and a sensor was tripping the unit off. The problem was very hard to detect. At first it seemed like a wiring issue. (I had just had some new electric run and it all involved thought that the thermostat wire may have been pulled loose in the process.) Rafael had to come out three times to get the right diagnosis. He was tireless in his efforts. I would use him again.

Heath's Air

Heath’s Air is your go-to resource for dependable heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning services. With 25 years of experience, we have provided Arizona homeowners with quality heating and cooling services. Our team is ready to help you!

Offers by Heath's Air on Angi
    Oasis Air

Hello, East Valley residents - Oasis Air is here to keep you comfortable! We're a family-owned and operated HVAC company committed to service with integrity, quality work, and fair, honest pricing. We handle repairs & maintenance on all makes and models of AC and heating equipment as well as new installations. For local, 24 hour emergency service - give us a call at (602) 855-9574.

Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing

Bleuwave HVAC is Veteran Owned and Operated. We have earned a reputation for being trustworthy and world class service among residential and commercial customers around the greater Phoenix region.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Heating & Cooling Installation & Repair. Indoor Air Quality.

Ask for Details.