ACU-CHEM

2225 W MOUNTAIN VIEW STE 17

Phoenix, AZ 85021

12/04/2010

Jeanann B.

The technician was on time and after completing his work spent about 30 minutes explaining how to care for the stone floors, what products not to use, and left a bottle with a recommended cleaning solution for us to use for regular maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned, polished and sealed travertine floors; also cleaned and sealed travertine shower stall.

Category floor cleaning

08/20/2004

DENISE S.

THEY DID VERY NICE JOB AND MY FLOORS LOOK VERY GOOD. I HAVE USED THEM BEFORE AND FELT THEIR PRICE WAS VERY COMPETITIVE.

Description of Work
CLEANED MY GROUT AND MY STONE FLOORS.

Category floor cleaning

08/15/2004

STEPHANIE F.

THE JOB LOOKED GREAT WHEN THEY WERE DONE. IT IS ABOUT 1 AND 1/2 YEARS OLD NOW AND LOOKS OK. I MIGHT HAVE THEM COME OUT AND LOOK AT CERTAIN AREAS WHERE COLOR SEAL IS WORN. DAN BREWER CAME OUT AND QUOTED THE JOB.

Description of Work
THEY ACID WASHED AND COLOR SEALED 563SQ. FEET OF WHITE GROUT.

Category

The Creta Group LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of construction, and home improvement and handyman services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Coconut Cleaning

We’re not just another carpet cleaning company with a trendy logo and a catchy slogan. Our state of the art cleaning process has revolutionized the cleaning industry. There is an enormous difference between us and other companies process. We pretreat and agitate each surface with our BrushproTM system then clean with our natural coconut enhanced cleaning system. The results are incredible, not to mention we don’t clean with harsh chemicals. We guarantee that you will love our team, our process and most importantly the results.

Proline carpet cleaning

Family owned and operated, with over 7 years of experience in carpet, tile, air duct and upholstery cleaning. I started in this line of work for my dad when I was in high school and eventually wanted to move on and do it for myself, Thats how I found myself here in Scottsdale, enjoying time with my family and doing what I do best! My promise to you is that I will always be fair and provide the best service possible!

Offers by Proline carpet cleaning on Angi