Accent Marble & Granite

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2004

21609 N 12 AVE #800

Phoenix, AZ 85027

The Valley's Leader in Natural Stone, Engineered stone, Solid Surface Counter tops. Services in Residential and Commercial projects. Employing over 20 fabricators, installers and salesman, and a 10,000 square foot fabrication shop. We accept credit cards including, Amex, Discover, Visa and Master Card. Give us a call today for a free in-home estimate or Request a quote with our online form at www.accentmarblegranite.com...

02/08/2016

Janine G.

This company was amazing. I talked to Chris Ferrara to begin with and emailed our kitchen design. He quickly came up with a drawing and quote within a few days. The drawing included our Silestone choice which was Lusso. I called and made some changes. It was so easy to work with Chris. Very soon after decided to work with them and after the cabinets were installed, I received a call to take the measurements. Michael did an great high tech job measuring the countertop areas using a laser and computer. Then Hector (who has a great sense of humor), Abel and Luis came over and did an outstanding job with installation. Excellent customer service, great communication and beautiful Silestone countertops. I highly recommend this company to fabricate and install all countertops. They were exceptional from beginning to end and even the people in the office were friendly and accommodating.

Description of Work
Accent Marble & Granite fabricated beautiful Silestone countertops for our kitchen and dining room. They did an incredible job.

Category countertops,marble & granite

02/22/2015

Barb E.

Accent Marble and Granite is a very professional organization. From sales quote to template to layout to install the project went exactly as planned. The communication along the way was most impressive. As each department completed it's step the next department was calling to set up the next appointment, all the while being accommodating to our schedule as well. Again, a very professional experience. Just as important, we didn't have to pay extra for top shelf service, their pricing was very competitive and the final product is beautiful.

Description of Work
New granite island counter top and guest bath granite vanity top fabrication and install.

10/10/2014

Thomas W.

They were really good. It was Accent Marble and Granite. The service was in April this year. The approximate cost of the service was about 5000 dollars. The estimate that they used was great. The installer was great and very professional. They did a wonderful job. I would grade them whatever the highest is.

Description of Work
We used a contractor for kitchen countertops.

01/31/2014

gregory S.

Very professional in every department. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Accent did the fabrication for my whole house - kitchen, baths and laundry.

05/31/2013

Rhonda G.

I had a kitchen remodel done through a Major Home store. Their prices were far to high for Granite Install so I looked elsewhere and found Accent Granite. I also got an estimate from another Fabricator that was far higher in cost. Jason came to my home, arrived early for our appointment, which I was so happy about. Jason was professional and very easy to work with, answered my endless questions without any issue. Always available by phone and Text or promptly gets back to you. I hired them for the job and they picked up my Granite, I also had a very small Island piece I wanted to be different and they referred me to the perfect remnant place where I found what I needed and saved me a lot of money. My job was delayed 6 weeks due to my change in plans with the cabinets and Jason was very easy and had no issues with the delay and storing my Granite. My install happened yesterday 5/29/13, the kitchen layout made it a difficult job, but thru the whole process the installer, Ernesto, was very pleasant and professional. Th entire process was by far the easiest of the entire kitchen remodel. I couldn't be happier the job they did for me.

Description of Work
Installed Kitchen and Bar granite.

04/03/2007

VIC B.

As promised, pullout one day, install the next, beautiful job, Jason was the contact man. Very reliable and family has run company since 1980.

Description of Work
Installed new granite countertops in kitchen.

09/09/2005

MARY M.

ONCE INSTALLATION WAS PERFORMED WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. WE DID HAVE TO WAIT 4 WEEKS FOR COUNTER TOPS DUE TO A BACK LOG. THE INSTALLERS WERE VERY SKILLED AND WE ARE PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME.

Description of Work
2 CM VENETIAN GOLD GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. FABRICATION & INSTALLATION OF KITCHEN AREA WITH 1 1/2' CHISEL EDGE DETAIL, 4' BACKSPLASH. UNDERMOUNT SINK CUT OUT, FAUCET HOLES, RANGE CUT IN DETAIL, INCLUDES MATERIALS, SUB DECK, SEALER AND MISC...

10/18/2004

TRISH S.

WE LOVE THE GRANITE COUNTER TOPS. WE ARE ALSO HAPPY WE WENT WITH THE BACK SLASH IN GRANITE. WE FEEL THEY DID A GREAT JOB INSTALLING THE GRANITE WITH MINIMUM CUTS. WE CAN HARDLY SEE THE FEW SEAMS.

Description of Work
FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION OF GRANITE FOR OUR KITCHEN COUNTER WITH FULL SPLASH ON WALL.

Category marble & granite

09/24/2004

DAWN B.

DID A GREAT JOB INSTALLING GRANITE & DOING FABRICATIONS... WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Description of Work
INSTALLED GRANITE COUNTERTOPS IN KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY ROOM.

Category countertops,marble & granite

09/07/2004

TRACY S.

THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND DID A NICE, NEAT JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHERS.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW MARBLE COUNTER TOP IN POWDER ROOM AND GRANITE IN LAUNDRY ROOM.

Premium Granite, LLC

Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either prefab granite or custom slabs of granite, depending on the nature of the job. We’re happy to offer prefab granite as an option for your countertops, because it is more affordable and allows for a faster installation. When you contact us for your free no obligation estimate, we will discuss your options with you. Give us a call and see how Premium Granite delivers luxury for less!

Offers by Premium Granite, LLC on Angi
    INTERIOR REMODELING BY SIMMONS

Welcome To Interior Remodeling By Simmons. Our goal is to provide every one of our remodeling clients with outstanding quality, flawless workmanship, on-time completion at a competitive price. We are proud to have accumulated over fifty years of experience remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, building fireplaces, and using our finish carpentry skills throughout the state of Arizona. Be assured that any sub-contractors used, will share our same mission statement! Interior Remodeling by Simmons is a 15-year member of the Central Arizona Better Business Bureau and we are happy to provide you with references. We want you to be as proud of the end product, as we are of the quality work we put into making your dream a reality.

Offers by INTERIOR REMODELING BY SIMMONS on Angi
    Spicegirl Remodeling & Design

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Counter tops, Fire place surrounds, Tub and shower surrounds, Table tops, and more.