ABT Home Renovations

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2009

16026 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 4

Phoenix, AZ 85032

Additional email - abthomeservices@aol.com. Family owned....

09/20/2017

judy B.

Small projects were great. We are in the beginning stages of the bigger renovation but things are moving along.

Description of Work
We used them 2 summers in a row for small bathroom remodel. We are now renovating a whole townhouse. We liked working with them on the small jobs & look forward to seeing similar results on this much bigger project.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

05/20/2017

Jack E.

You'll notice the older reviews here involve several lower priced work, but now it's all high end stuff. If you aren't spending tens of thousands of dollars, they can't be bothered with you. Unless you have a big expensive job, go somewhere else where you'll be treated with respect. They wasted a lot of my time and attention for nothing and didn't have the professionalism to say... "your job is too small for us and we don't want to waste your time."... which I would have respected, but that's exactly what they did. Kristi Adams who works in the showroom does not understand customer service. Very poor communication, poor follow up, poor follow through.

Description of Work
Two bathroom shower remodels. Rip out the old, build in-place new tiled showers from the ground up.

Category home remodeling

12/08/2015

Lloyd M.

Description of Work
I have worked with Bill and Angie for 6 years. They are very honest, professional and do high quality work. It's obvious they care about the result of their work.

08/03/2014

Joe T.

The quality of the design and work is outstanding. The crew was very professional and did high quality work. One of the subs miscut a piece of granite Angie took care of it immediately. I would and have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
Remodeled master bath shower and downstairs bathroom.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

06/19/2014

Orion G.

Description of Work
Bill Tucker came out looked over my addition. told hime what I wanted or needed done. It took about 9 days and no estimate and then the office ma`nager called me and said they could not bid the job and blamed the county about permitting issues. that was total Bs Guess the dont do jobs that need to be permitted.

Category custom cabinets

Currently we are letting clients know we are about 1.5 weeks out on estimates. It is very important to us that we will be able to succeed in making our clients happy during and upon completion of a project. We therefore have to weigh in all of the factors involved in completing a project to project our ability to succeed. Unfortunately, there are some projects we know we won't be a good match for and prefer to let clients know as soon as we can determine this --sometimes this takes a little time. No disrespect is meant to the potential client. We wish the client who wrote this review success with his project. ABT Team

07/28/2013

Cyd R.

This is the third time I?ve used ABT for projects around my duplex; they came in as subcontractors for someone else on an earlier project. The cost also included design work, creating schematical drawings for the city, obtaining a permit, and working with the inspectors. I scheduled an appointment for Angie and Bill Tucker to come out and walk around the property while we discussed my ideas. They both offered suggestions and options, and helped come up with a plan that was even better than my original vision. After that visit, Bill researched my options and we fine-tuned the plan. He came back with an architect and I got an education in structural integrity and building codes. Work soon began and the crew members were friendly and respectful of me and my tenant. Bob, the project supervisor, visited the job site daily; Bill was there most days, too. Everyone was wonderful to work with. Work progressed as quickly as inspections would allow, and passed each inspection. The crew carefully cleaned up after themselves when the job was finished and had the construction trash hauled away. ABT?s office assistant Bridget was on top of communications and was extremely helpful every time we spoke or emailed. We actually did two walk-throughs when the work was complete, and touch-ups were made quickly. When I decided that I needed a double gate instead of a single one, the work was quickly scheduled and accomplished. ABT demonstrates integrity, very high expectations for their own performance, and excellent customer service. This is my contractor for life.

Description of Work
This time the job consisted of demo-ing my tenant’s old extended patio slab and pouring a new one; demo-ing mine, pouring a larger one and building a new roof for it; putting in new brick-cuffed posts on both patios to match the pergola posts out front; pouring footers and laying pavers around the patios; adding a ceiling fan to mine; stuccoing, priming and painting our two storage/laundry sheds; semi-enclosing both carports with new posts and two courses of brick; installing 8 new light fixtures around the duplex exterior; enclosing the back yard with metal fencing; building out a new storage closet with double doors on the front of my shed, and opening a wall and installing a new door into the shed itself; adding an exterior electrical outlet adjacent to my patio; and restaining the existing pergolas out front.

Category custom cabinets, electrician, roofing, house painters

11/29/2011

Leta A.

He did a pretty good job but I had to remind him to fix something small. He took twice as long and I was thankful it wasn't by the hour. He was friendly enough but he talked too much. He took twice as long as he should have taken. Everything works but for the money there were little finishing touches he could have done. He was very nice and punctual. I possibly would use them again.

Description of Work
I used ABTI ceiling fan and they moved some lights.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

10/31/2011

Jack E.

I had the unfortunate experience of having some of my kitchen cabinets come loose from the wall. I looked around for handymen and others including Home Depot to find a way to fix this problem and was unsuccessful (almost blown off) Based on Angie's list, I called ABT, which normally does more extensive remodeling. The co-owners, Bill and Angiie Tucker, came by in a few days, and provided the estimate on the spot. It was clear that the old cabinets were in poor condition and of low quality. After a materials deposit, they ordered new cabinets, including color matching. It's was two or three weeks for the cabinets to be ready, and they were installed yesterday. They're not only beautiful but the color is perfect. All is fine. I'm convinced that I had a perfect experience: All appointments were met on time; all times were as promised,and they met the estimate exactly. Not to mention, of course that the result was great. Now I've learned where to go and not to go to get this type of work done, and I'm beginning to look at my bathroom cabinets for attention in the near future.

Description of Work
Demo the existing two faulty cabinets Order new cabinets with matching finish Install new cabinets

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling

07/16/2011

arlene B.

I had been pondering replacing my cabinets since I bought my first home last year -- it was an especially difficult decision as I knew the investment would not immediately increase the value of my home...at least in this market. Regardless I decided that as I’m staying in my home for awhile, I should just go ahead and replace my cabinets so that I can take more pleasure in my kitchen. I was referred to ABT Remodeling Material Showroom through a co-worker. In my case I already had a contractor lined up but he didn't have a showroom and I wanted to see cabinet and tile samples. (If you don't have a contractor lined up, ABT has a secondary business called ABT Home Renovations and they offer general contracting services.) I always like to do a bit of research ahead of time so I went to the ABT Remodeling Material Showroom website, it was easy to navigate and I especially liked that they had pictures of the their showroom on their site. I called and spoke with Angie (she is one of the owners) and I immediately felt comfortable speaking with her. She asked me a few questions and we set up an appointment for her to come out to my house and take measurements. It was really helpful when she provided cabinet renderings (3-D drawings) so I could really visualize the new cabinet layout. Angie did the design work for free. I wanted to visit the showroom that same week to look at different cabinet and tile samples. I was really impressed with the variety of materials and samples in the showroom and the layout wasn't overwhelming. I actually had a lot fun looking at the interesting tiles, accent pieces, and lighting...I was like a kid in a candy store but Angie helped me stay focused on picking out the cabinet style and stain as well as the backsplash tile. Angie asked me about my budget and I told her what my limit was; I didn't want cheap cabinets from China but I wasn’t prepared to splurge on the top of the line either. She did a fantastic job of showing me all the options available within my budget. The next day I received an estimate from Angie; I was pleased with her diligence. After ordering the cabinets they came within 10 days and were delivered to my home. My contractor and I were really pleased with the cabinet and tile quality. I eventually want to remodel my master bathroom so I'll be returning to ABT Remodeling Material Showroom for another fun adventure. If you're like me and want to see and touch material samples before they get installed, I highly recommend a trip to ABT Remodeling Material Showroom. Well done!

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets installed and backsplash tile.

04/16/2009

paul S.

It went very smooth, but remodeling is always dirtier and more intrusive than most people realize and you are always happy when it is over, very pleased.

Description of Work
This was a kitchen and bath remodel as well as some other misc. items such as drywall repair, laying tile,installing ceiling fans and other lights.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

Donhauser Plumbing Inc

Donhauser Plumbing is a family owned and operated company, licensed (Registrar of Contractors), bonded and insured. Our business was established in 1983. We pride ourselves in doing quality work at a fair price. We are open Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. We do not accept credit cards and we request payment upon completion, cash or check only.

Elite Rooter

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Material installations, kitchen and bathroom remodel, flooring, window and door installation, interior and exterior paint, electrical, plumbing, roofing, stucco and block, and landscaping.

N/A