Absolute Professionals Window Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2011

Family owned and operated. Cost is determined by job. Estimates are free. No travel charges. Rain guarantee. Mirrors cleaned free with complete service. High quality service, high integrity, and highly friendly. "Nothing is Cleaner than Absolutely Clean!"...

window cleaning (62)glass repair (6)

10/07/2020

Margaret B.

They were on time, professional, helpful and did a great job.. Windows looked great, and they were helpful in getting my Blinds back into place, Would definitely recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/25/2020

IRENE J.

THE WORK PERFORMED WAS GREAT AND I WILL USE IN THE FUTURE

Description of Work
WINDOW CLEANING

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/12/2020

Richard S.

They were on time, efficient and organized. Job got done quickly and well.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows of a restaurant.

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

05/21/2020

James C.

The owner of the company has invested in excellent tools. This allowed them to clean the windows without having to crawl up and down ladders. They were fast and have done the best job on my windows in the 15 years I have lived in this home. I would recommend them highly to anyone!

Description of Work
removed & cleaned sunscreens, washed inside and outside windows, cleaned up afterwards.

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed].

06/18/2019

Richard M.

I purchased a deal on Angie's List for $125 for a single story, 25 interior/exterior windows and screens. They were able to schedule the appointment when I wanted it done (within the week). They sent a follow up email to confirm the time/date and gave a 2 hour window from 7am-9am for them to be onsite. Doug S arrive at 7am, was very personable and we went over what needed to be done. He explained the 25 windows wasn't each window, but the inside and outside of the window are considered 2 windows. He went around the house to count the additional windows and gave me a price of $190 as part of the special. I was ok with this and gave him the go ahead. He was meticulous, fast and did a fantastic job overall. My windows now look great, and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Windows and Screens Cleaned

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

04/27/2018

Ron B.

end result was good. getting there was not as good. took 2 times to get it right.

Description of Work
home exterior windows

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

04/04/2018

PAMELA H.

They did an excellent job, were on time and professional . They left and you would not know they had been here except that our windows were sparkling.

Description of Work
We needed our windows cleaned after construction on our home.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the compliment. :)

03/21/2018

Mina R.

I highly recommend Absolute Professionals. The work they do is excellent. They are timely and clean the windows inside and out as well as cleaning screens. They are extremely professional and the work is performed better than expected. I have used their services for several years and will continue using them.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate that great review.

03/12/2018

holly C.

The best money we ever spent! We have 3300 square feet, lots of windows, they came in and were done with inside and out, screens included, in 1 hour! We are getting ready to make another appointment

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

02/21/2018

Margret P.

Everything was fine except for the bottom half of the bedroom sliding glass door was unfinished so it was probably just and over sight as I have always had an excellent job done by the owner and his crew. They are always on time and dress properly as they do their job. Very professionally without any mess. My employer now uses their services, also.

Description of Work
Windows inside and outside plus screens washed and replaced

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

Thank you for the review! Please, if we ever miss a window, do call us right away and we would be happy to come right back and take care of it. We strive to never miss but if we do, please let us know! Thank you for the years of service! We appreciate your business very much.

02/10/2018

Shayne J.

All I can say is, job well done. I will use them again. Windows and mirrors look great. They even removed remnants of paint from the windows leftover from painters years past.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior and interior windows on a two-story home. Also cleaned the mirrors in each bathroom.

Category glass repair, window cleaning

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]! We hope to see you again in the near future.

12/14/2017

Kate S.

Great. They were punctual and did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned in Flagstaff and Peoria

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

09/11/2017

Joel H.

First time I've used a professional window cleaning service and had a few questions for the crew. They weren't responsive. Over all they were quick and did a adequet job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows in my home.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

08/27/2017

John B.

......................................................................

Description of Work
................................................................................

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/28/2017

Sherlie S.

Outstanding service. Quick and efficient. What a difference clean windows make!

Description of Work
Windows inside and out, plus outdoor screens.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

03/22/2017

Kristin W.

Absolute Professional Window Cleaning did a fabulous job on our windows. They were prompt, professional and my windows look fantastic. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Description of Work
We had our windows cleaned inside and out.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We'll see again in a few months.

02/27/2017

LORRAINE G.

They did a great job. Friendly, courteous, punctual.

Description of Work
Washed all windows, inside and out.

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

02/17/2017

Kent C.

The guys were very thorough, neat and did an excellent job. I absolutely will retain their services again. This was the third or fourth time I have retained them.

Description of Work
Clean windows and screens inside and out.

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure serving you.

12/12/2016

SHARON P.

Wonderful, best ever..not a streak anywhere!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned, inside and out

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

07/16/2015

John B.

They did a very good job, arrived on time and did everything they were supposed to do.

Description of Work
Wash interior and exterior windows on our house.

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

02/28/2015

Edmund D.

we have ever had toThe owner of the business and an assistent arrived on time and provided prices for several scopes of work. We chase the total package and they proceeded to do the work. They were both friendly and professional and asked questions when needed because this was the first time at our home. This was the best widow cleaning job that we have ever experienced in this home in 14 years. We highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Cleaned approximately 50 windows inside and out plus 2 outside hanging light fixtures.

Work Completed On 02/23/2015

08/04/2014

James I.

He arrived exactly on time,gave me an estimate and went right to work. He worked efficiently and quietly and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out

Work Completed On 07/10/2014

07/31/2014

June L.

This turned out absolutely excellent. It couldn’t be better. The price was reasonable. The person was nice and did a nice job. I couldn’t say enough for them.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $89 for Inside and Outside Window Cleaning.