ABC Moving/Allied Van Lines - Mesa

Founded 1910 • With Angi since October 2004

FORMERLY A.B.C. MOVING & STORAGE COMPANY, INC., 12040 N. 91ST AVENUE, PEORIA, AZ 85345. 623-486-8300....

Soft Touch Movers LLC

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first

Offers by Soft Touch Movers LLC on Angi
Americo relocation llc

My name is Americo and I'm the owner of Americo Relocation LLC. We are a local small business and I would like the opportunity to be your mover of choice! Weather your moving local or long distance I'm here to help! Everything from partial move to full-service I have done it all and happy to help! I can provide a free guaranteed estimate of your next move with no obligation. From start to finish you will have one contact to take care of all your move, me! I have the equipment and experience to take care of just about any job, so please give me a call. -Full packing service -Loud and unload -Professional wrapping of furniture -Disassembly and assembly of furniture -Protect and service fragile belongings We have updated and clean equipment I have more then 20 years experience and every one on our crew has over 10 years experience, our quality of work will prove it! Americo_mejia@yahoo.com (209)587-3451

Offers by Americo relocation llc on Angi
Trucks, Vans, Cargo and Cleaning LLC

Trucks, Vans, Cargo and Cleaning LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. Preparing for a move can be a stressful experience. Between loading, transport and unpacking, you may be left too exhausted to enjoy your new home by the time you get there. Skip the hassle and hire Truck Vans Cargo and Cleaning LLC for moving to and from Phoenix, AZ. Our team of qualified moving professionals has been in the business for over 20 years and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you need.

08/16/2011

It went great, no complaints. There was't any missig items and nothing damaged in the move. They did a great job. They were reliable, trustworthy, efficient, and good communicators. The gal that coordinated it all called everyday when they packed it all and unpacked.

Description of Work
They packed up our whole house and moved it to Texas.

01/30/2008

Overall, they did good work. They came on time, did the move professionally, and cleaned up after themselves. Their basic costs were in line with competitors. The only caution is that some items were included without prior full disclosure of cost. For example, $60k insurance was on the original sheet but the cost of that insurance was not itemized prior to the move. Foolishly, I did not ask its co...

Description of Work
Moved from Tempe to Phoenix.

09/14/2007

I was impressed as they actually charged us less than they originally quoted. There was no damage to our property at all. They were fast and friendly and gave us a moving coordinator who kept in touch with us throughout the move.

Description of Work
They moved us from Chicago to our new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Phoenix, over a thousand miles. They did not damage anything. We packed our stuff but the movers loaded it into the truck.

10/27/2004

THEY WERE VERY EFFICIENT AND PLEASANT ALL DAY, WHILE UNLOADING, UNPACKING, MOVING AND ASSEMBLING ITEMS FROM OUR WHOLE HOUSE MOVE. MANY ITEMS HAD TO BE RE-ASSEMBLED, AND THEY DID SO WITHOUT COMPLAINT. IT WAS VERY HOT THAT DAY, YET THEY WORKED DILIGENTLY AND UNLOADED ALL BOXES AND FURNITURE. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THEY DID NOT TAKE THE TIME TO COVER STAIRWAY WALLS TO PROTECT AGAINST DINGS AND DIRT AS...

Description of Work
UNLOADED AND UNPACKED HOUSEHOLD FURNISHINGS AND GOODS. ALSO PUT TOGETHER BEDS, DRESSERS, TABLES ETC. AND PLACED IN LOCATIONS AS DESIRED.

10/24/2004

THE CREW WAS HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS ON BOTH MOVES. ACTUALLY HAD THE SAME CREW BOTH TIMES. THEY WERE PRICE COMPETITIVE AND WERE WILLING TO NEGOTIATE TO MEET COMPETITORS PRICE. WE HAD NO DAMAGE AT ALL TO OUR HOME OR CONTENTS.

Description of Work
PACKED AND MOVED OUR HOME CONTENTS (6000 SP. FEET), KEPT EVERYTHING IN STORAGE FOR 3 MONTHS, AND THEN MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION.

MOVING & STORAGE.