A-ACCENT PLUMBING

Founded 1963 • With Angi since April 2006

2721 EAST INDIAN SCHOOL RD

Phoenix, AZ 85016

We are small family owned plumbing business that has been in operation for 50 years. We have 4 employees and do quality work at competive rates....

02/05/2018

Steven H.

They are excellent third generation plumbers. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service

11/17/2015

Karen O.

Description of Work
replaced bathroom lav faucet, ran water line for new refrigerator, checked status of capped gas line, cleaned kitchen sink drain line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

02/26/2015

Roxanne F.

They are just the best, in every way.

Description of Work
They installed a clean out line for me, and did other plumbing repairs over the year.

07/04/2014

Joni G.

In the end, I hired a different company that was licensed to use a product called NuFlow (A-Accent does not have this product) that can be put into the existing pipes and not have to tear up the interior of my house to remove the defective sewer pipe and put in new pipe. Although they were unable to really fix my plumbing issue, I was very impressed with Steve and his crew and felt they were honest and did the best job they could - just ran into an unexpected severe issue that they don't typically handle.

Description of Work
Originally hired the contractor to repair 2 sewer leaks under the slab in my house. When they opened up the floor on the first leak, they found pipe that was disintegrating with small circular cracks throughout the area. I had them use their scope to check out the rest of the house but it was determined that I had a much larger problem & trying to fix the 2nd leak was kinda pointless as it was clear that a different kind of repair was needed.

01/03/2014

Karen G.

The plumber arrived promptly - same day. This may be because he was recommended by my handyman, who would normally have done the work but was sick; in any case, it was very quick. The on/off button on the sprayer was broken and I had already bought a replacement, so all he had to do was connect it. This' didn't take long and I paid $98 for 1 hour of labor although it didn't take anywhere near an hour. I was happy it was fixed. Approximately 2 weeks later, Dec 27, the newly installed sprayer head fell off the hose and my kitchen was inundated. I called my handyman who looked at the situation and was appalled at the installation. The plumber had not properly attached the sprayer. Handyman took pieces with him and talked to Steve about refunding at least part of what I had paid for the repair but informed me that Steve was and quot;non-responsiveand quot; on the issue. What kind of simple plumbing repair job that costs $98.00 lasts for only 2 weeks?? What kind of business owner provides such poor customer service? My recommendation? Hire any other plumber, but not A-Accent Plumbing!

Description of Work
Repaired sprayer on kitchen sink faucet.

Category plumbing

We are very sorry that this customer is unhappy. The problem was not in the installation of the part, it was the inferior part that was supplied by the customer. As for the handyman criticizing the work of our company, when he looked at the sprayer the customer had already tried their hand at fixing it and it no longer looked as it had when installed. We strive to make all our clients happy and our repeat business verifies this fact.

12/11/2013

Darcelle I.

The service was friendly and prompt. My parents and I have used A-Accent over the years for small and medium jobs and have been very pleased with the service and price.

Description of Work
On the last call they repaired the shower valve and installed a new fixture.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/14/2013

JorJan P.

I've used these guys in the past to snake the house drain, they have always been very professional, on time and provide information to home owners. They indicated they would be at my house at 2:00 PM and they were here, knew exactly what to do, had the right tools and I reccommend them highly. They have never tried to sell me services or talk me into repairing or replacing an appliance., they have always asnswered my questions with confidence.

Description of Work
Fixed Hose Bibs, uninstalled old gas dryer and reisntalled new gas dryer.

05/31/2012

Mary T.

I'm really happy because they showed me everything and answered all of my questions. They are bonded and insured. They came in, showed up on time, and did the work right without making extra work.

Description of Work
This is an older house, and there was some copper, some brass, and some galvanized piping. Out of the three companies I called, they were the only ones to go up into the attic to look at it.

11/10/2010

Connie C.

Category water heater repair

04/03/2006

GLORYA L.

They installed garbage disposal. A month later, it stopped working. When I called to complain, they said it was an electrical issue and they wouldn't come out to fix it, and wouldn't give us a name of someone to call. I have been satisfied in the past with this company.

Description of Work
Installed a garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

REIDHEAD PLUMBING AND SOLAR INC.

Reidhead plumbing is a family owned company and been in business since 2006 we have 10 employees down from over 20 since Covid. We pride ourselves in being Prompt, courteous, professional and affordable. Derek Reidhead the President is a 5th Generation Arizonan and a proud US Navy Veteran. Veterans receive a 10% discount. Please call us today and let Reidhead Plumbing fulfill your Plumbing needs. Thank you!

Offers by REIDHEAD PLUMBING AND SOLAR INC. on Angi
    State 48 Drain Service

State 48 Drain Service is a team of 3rd generation plumbers who look forward to taking care of all of your plumbing needs. We specialize in drain cleaning, sewer repair, pipe repair, water heater, tankless water heater services and custom plumbing for home remodels, but we are equipped to handle almost any plumbing need you may have. We’re also committed to being honest with you and providing a high quality of workmanship. And we know your time is valuable, so we will also show up on time. We look forward to serving you and we appreciate your business.

Offers by State 48 Drain Service on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

We do all plumbing repairs, remodels, repipes. We install water heaters, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, reverse osmosis systems. We also fix any leaking or cracked pipes. We can fix those slow draining drains or ones that are backed up.