3 Nails Contracting Inc

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Roc261682 Roc 256553

2709 E. Joan d arc Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85032

3 Nails Contracting Inc. is a family owned business who specializes in Residential and Commercial General contracting and Plumbing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in Arizona. We offer free estimates. With over 25 years of experience, we take pride in our work and always strive to deliver a quality product in a timely manner. This is reflected in our memberships with the Arizona Registrars of Contractors, and the Better Business Bureau....

drywall (23)plumbers (22)electrician (20)interior painting (18)woodworking (18)home remodeling (16)lighting (13)flooring (11)tile installation (11)house painting (7)marble & granite (6)ceiling fan installation (6)

02/26/2021

They were great! Excellent work at an excellent price! I would highly recommend their services. My wife and I couldn’t be more pleased with how our shower turned out!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/26/2021

3nails did an outstanding job. Every employee of 3nails was introduced to us prior to work beginning - that was exceptional. Any corrections were made as soon as possible if needed. Each area of construction was addressed with confidence and accuracy. Afterward, extensive cleanup was performed. The garage extension looks like it’s been designed as part of our home for years. Finally, with any cons...

Description of Work
garage extension

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

11/14/2020

Excellent work! The workers were always on time and extremely professional. They took extra care to do a quality job. For example, old paint on the concrete floor was removed to ensure a tight bond of the ceramic floor tile to the concrete floor. I highly recommend 3 Nails Contracting and Toro for any work you need done.

Description of Work
Tile flooring, kitchen remodel preparatioj

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

09/23/2020

We have used Toro and his crew in the past for a few different jobs. He always does an A+ job and show up on time! This time we used his crew to dig out footers and create custom support columns for a pergola kit we were building in our backyard. The guys worked HARD - 13 or 14 hours IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER to get it done in one day exactly how we envisioned for them to be. They even sourced a...

Description of Work
Pillars/Columns and Footers for new outdoor pergola

Category concrete driveways,remodeling,woodworking,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

So kind, greatly appreciated Your back yard looks amazing Magazine Fabulous ✌🏼☮️❤️🙏🏼👽🎶🤠Enjoy it !!!

09/16/2020

They removed an old surround jet tub with a beautiful tile shower. New ceramic floor also. They were professional., on time and cleaned up as they went. Salvador did the tile work, an amazingly talented young man. They completed the job as stated in the contract. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
New shower

Category woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

05/17/2020

Great experience from the first day. Very prompt and professional. Work was excellent and cost was fair. They were on time and Toro kept us informed of any worked that needed to be done that was not in the bid, in which we had several issues that were unexpected. Santiago and Toro did a awesome job, and they were very respectful of our home and our time. We will differently use him again, and we a...

Description of Work
Remodeled walk in shower and installed bathroom flooring

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

01/29/2020

Perfect and timely nice cleanup professional

Description of Work
installed 70 ft block fence and gate

Category concrete driveways,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

10/24/2019

3 Nails Contracting did an excellent job for me converting my bathtub/Shower into a walk-in shower. They were very prompt and got the job done very quickly. Even worked on a Sunday to get it done as fast as possible. Everyone was very friendly and trustworthy. The price was right also. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Bathtub to Walk-in Shower Conversion

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/22/2019

Excellent. I have been relying on 3Nails and Toro complete apartment unit rehabs and upgrades, mechanical systems upgrades, and other various large items at my communities. Toro is incredibly easy to work with, timely, and extremely knowledgeable. The attention to detail is incredible, his troubleshooting ideas are invaluable, and the final product has always exceed my expectations on the form/des...

Description of Work
Apartments interior and exterior renovations

Category concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/10/2019

This is the second time that I have hired Toro and his company, 3 Nails Contracting, to remodel a bathroom and I will hire him again for my next job. He is very easy to work with, listens to me when I tell him what I want and lets me know how the job will go. When the guys came in to start the tile demo in the shower, I recognized them from my shower remodel done by Toro several years ago; it show...

Description of Work
I hired 3 Nails Contracting to remodel my master bathroom including a redesign of the shower area, new tile for the shower and around tub, new sinks and countertops, replacing fixtures, and sand and stain cabinets to update the color.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

General contractors & Plumbing Commercial and Residential general contractors Commercial and Residential plumbing contractors Remodeling- new construction

N/A