24 HR Valleywide Electric LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

8116 N 41st Dr

Phoenix, AZ 85051

24 HR Valleywide Electric L.L.C. is a BBB Accredited Business licensed and fully insured Electrical Contractor offering a wide range of electrical services from maintenance home and office services to renovations and new construction for residential, commercial clients.

09/27/2019

John A.

It was good. on time and knowledge and follow up

Description of Work
outlets rewire

Category lighting

01/05/2019

Donna S.

The technician was great, although an hour early.

Description of Work
switch replaced

11/27/2018

Eric S M.

I didn't use this contractor, I'm tired of getting this request and not being able to just say...i didn't use this contractor, nor did this contractor bid my job.

Description of Work
I didn't use this contractor

Category electrician

We have no idea who you are, glad you found it appropriate to leave us a F, for work we never done, or bid on, surprise you even have the time, to waste, we never request reviews from anyone we have never did work for, why would we. Good luck.

11/12/2018

CYNTHIA W.

Security panel started chirping on a Friday. After an hour or so of troubleshooting by phone with the security company (not fun) it looked like the garage outlet where the panel’s transformer plugs in was dead. Replacing it was a job for an electrician. Rats! More money, after just having the house exterior painted! And on a Friday afternoon, it’s probably going to mean emergency and weekend rates. Our regular electrician wasn’t available, but an Angie’s List search produced a long list. Just one of the first four contacted could send someone, in a couple of hours, but would charge $150 to start (!) Try one more... 24 Hour Valleywide sounds like they might be available... Yes, they could send someone, but first let’s try something, the gentleman said, and he asked me to press the GFCI button at the bathroom outlet, and Bingo! the security panel was miraculously restored to life! Now, I had also mentioned to the first four companies that the house exterior had just been painted, because it seemed like an odd coincidence, though not an electrical project. It turns out, garage AND OUTSIDE outlets may be wired with a bathroom circuit, and power washing the exterior before painting can trip the GFCI! So whether no one else picked up on that or knew to check the GFCI first, this company was fair-minded enough not to charge the big bucks to come out and press a button, and I consider that worthy of a favorable review. I have added 24 Hour Valleywide to my Contacts for another time!

Description of Work
Garage outlet replaced ASAP so security system could be armed

08/22/2018

bea G.

These guys gave me good advice, told me exactly what was wrong with my kitchen lights (I knew something was wrong but didn't know what), and installed the right ones. Kitchen is finally bright enough! They came in when they said they would, made very little mess and cleaned it up. They also installed new lights and a switch in the living room, and were still done in less than a day. And the price was exactly what they specified. I'll use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Kitchen lights replaced, recessed lighting installed in living room

01/02/2018

Robert R.

David saved me and did an amazing job. My main breaker went out leaving me with no electric for 24 hours. I called him first thing in the morning and he went straight over to my house and kept in contact with me as for what happened, price and how long it would take. He made sure it was all done before the holiday weekend so I could have electric to my house. I would NEVER use anyone else for electrical needs. If you need anything this company is amazing!!!!

Description of Work
My master breaker went bad.

12/07/2017

Larry J.

It went very well! David was very professional, punctual and knowledgeable. The job was completed professionally!

Description of Work
I had a ring spotlight installed in a location where there was no electricity.

11/16/2017

John S.

The entire job went very well. I called 24 HR Valleywide Electric at about 11:15 am and spoke with David. I let him know the situation and what I did to try to resolve the issue. He said he would need to check it out and would be over between 1:00 and 3:00 pm. He arrived on time, actually a little early. He was very knowledgeable. He checked out the house main circuit breaker box first and then checked out the dead outlet. He quickly discovered the issue. Another contractor (NOT David) we hired to install a tile backsplash on our kitchen walls also replaced several of the electrical outlets. David noticed that the dead outlet was fed from another nearby outlet the tile guy replaced. Apparently not all of the wires were properly secured. David cleaned up the "rats nest" of wires and loose connections. Mission accomplished - in less than two hours from when I first called!

Description of Work
The outlet powering the kitchen microwave oven stop working. It was the only outlet in the entire house that was dead.

10/30/2017

Akash M.

Excellent service. He first came when I wasn't home and did the work. When I came back I found that the remote sensor in the fan was not installed. I called him again and he came to redo the Fan without any extra charges to me. That's what I call service. I'm using him for all my future needs.

Description of Work
We needed a ceiling fan installed and needed 6 led bulbs at 14 ft ceiling changed.

Category ceiling fans

10/25/2017

Joan C.

David responded to my messages very quickly and answered all my questions before he got here. Super easy communication and didn't have to wait long at all to get an appointment. Called ahead of time to let me know he was on his way and showed up right on time. Work was done well and quickly. Cleaned everything up, including disposing of the old fixtures and made sure I was completely satisfied before he left. Would definitely use again for other electrical work.

Description of Work
Needed a couple of fixtures replaced in the master bedroom closet.

08/23/2017

Buddy H.

David was 15 min. earlier than estimated, gave a fair estimate and performed the work quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Change circuit breaker, re-wire circuit.

07/17/2017

Jason S.

No problems. Smooth, efficient work.

Description of Work
Two exterior patio ceiling fans and power

07/08/2017

HOWARD H.

Outstanding! When I first called David, he actually gave me some very helpful information in an effort to assist me in trying to do the job myself, instead of just saying he'd be glad to do the job. I got into it and found that it was actually more complicated than I thought because the 2 switches were part of a 4 switch panel, and the wiring was more than my non-electircian mind could deal with. I called David back and made arrangements for him to come out the next day. He gave me a time window, and then ended up calling me that day to say he could come earlier, which was great. On the job I found David very personable and knowledgeable about what he was doing (I like to observe when work is being done and he was more than happy to answer my questions as he moved along). It was an interesting installation and I'm VERY glad that I didn't try to go any further with it than I did (I'd have been in trouble). Bottom line, he took his time to make sure it was right (including some extra trouble shooting because one of the lines was tied to a GFI in the garage) and all put back together properly. The installation was great and I felt the price he quoted (and stuck to, even with the extra trouble shooting), was fair. I would not hesitate to recommend him, and will certainly contact him in the future for any other electrical needs.

Description of Work
I needed to have 2 of 4 light switches replaced with 2 in-wall timers. Sounds simple, but it wasn't!

06/06/2017

Dianna K.

The entire process was very easy and the work was done well, on time with no concerns. I'll definitely contact David again.

Description of Work
2 ceiling fans were installed.

04/02/2017

Latasha H.

I purchased the $89 Ceiling fan installation deal to have a new ceiling replace an old wobbly fan that came with the house I purchased. David did a great job. On the day of my appointment he called to ask if he could come early. He showed up, was very courteous and went right to work. He explained some things I didn't (who knew putting up a ceiling fan had to meet codes & regulations?) David was extremely thorough. He even pointed out some minor damage to my ceiling (not from his doing) that the previous homeowners covered up with the old fan. The ceiling fan I bought from Home Depot didn't come with a box, but David already had one in his truck and charged me a very reasonable price for it. Also, the fan I bought came with a wall switch and since there was already an existing wall switch for the old fan, I thought it would be a simple swap out (I know nothing about electrical work). David explained to me why he couldn't use the existing wall switch and to install the new fan's switch beside it. I heard a lot of drilling but when David finished and I saw the fan and new wall switch it looked great! I couldn't be more pleased with David's workmanship and professionalism. I would gladly use his services again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Category ceiling fans

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for having us out, you are a very nice lady, It was a pleasure meeting and talking to you, glad I was able to get everything done for you, any problems call me anytime...

03/17/2017

Shirley T.

Really easy, they looked it over got the new electric panel up with all the pipes, got permit, call APS, and code inspector moved the meter outside, wired everything in the panel.

Description of Work
Electric panel and all electric wires moved from inside to outside electric meter to be installed outside instead of being in the home also the plus family owned.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], You and your daughter are good people, the type of people I love doing business with, glad I got your panel moved and your circuits relocated to the new panel, it is under warranty for 2 years so any problems call me anytime.

02/17/2017

Steve N.

Outstanding. I used Angie's list to call electricians. The first one sight unseen estimated $350 with a week to 10 day wait. I called the next A on my list and it was David with 24hr ValleyWide. David returned my call promptly, I described the issue and saw he had an AL coupon and asked if it would fall within the &250 coupon. He said it sounded like it would but he would come give me a free estimate. I asked if he had Saturday openings (the other place was only Mon. thru Fri.), he did and would be in the neighborhood the upcoming Saturday. We scheduled, he was on time and very professional, he said it could all be done for the coupon price. He put it all in and included a GFI, works great and the whole experience was smooth. I would definatly use David and 24 Hour VallyWide Electric again.

Description of Work
I needed an electrical box and light box added to back porch. I wanted to outlets and a box to put a motion light for the yard plus an on and off switch.

01/30/2017

Paul M.

Used Angies List to find a reasonable cost service and found one. They were on time, did the work quickly and cleaned up the work area.

Description of Work
Replace 3 ceiling fans

01/22/2017

Steven C.

I called 24 Hour Valleywide Electric at 9:30 AM on a Sunday, David showed up within the hour and diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes. The repair was completed promptly and properly(I watched). David and I spoke about the job and about football. He's very personable and, more importantly, very knowledgeable. I would use him again and recommend this company with confidence. Thanks David and go AZ Cardinals in 2017/18.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with electric water heater. The breaker would trip intermittently.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] Thank you, for the review, we really appreciate the call, and glad I could help and get the job done quickly and efficiently, good talking to you, good guy, any problems in the future, remember to call us and go Arizona Cardinals 2017 -2018

12/29/2016

Geri Ann S.

Excellent! David and his assistant were prompt, coming within about an hour of my calling them. They replaced the bad socket and three others as well, charged a VERY reasonable price, and couldn't have been nicer or more professional. David had replaced the electrical panels on my home a couple years ago, so I knew he would do a great job for me, and he did!

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet replaced in my kitchen.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for calling us out, it was a pleasure to help you out again, we are always here for you, any time, glad to here the 200 amp and 100 amp electrical panels we installed are doing there job, they will last for a long long time, Thanks for being a loyal customer.

12/17/2016

John T.

I had two different electrician look at the matter and my renter commented that 24 HR (David) was more thorough. The work David did was done in a timely matter both to the satisfaction of my renter and myself. Also, once the work was completed I received a phone call and e-mail of how the job went.

Description of Work
I had some electrical work that needed to be completed at one of my rental properties.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for calling, and glad we could help you out with the electrical, anytime we here for you. Thank you again

12/12/2016

Linda P.

David is very professional! Any questions I had were answered very well. He got back to me right away regarding the initial estimate. He was also early for the appointment. Everything was cleaned up after the work was done. Any future electrical jobs I need done will definetely be done by him. Great job and experience!

Description of Work
I had 2 new ceiling fans installed, 2 light fixtures relocated one that needed a new box and wiring, an issue in my den that needed troubleshooting and a pigtail on my dryer changed out.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

[Member Name Removed] Thanks for the email, that got it started, glad we were able to take care of everything for you, any other problems in the future, call us anytime.. Thanks

12/12/2016

Susan F.

I thought I needed a new breaker box but it turned out to be something else. David stayed on the job until he found the problem. He was absolutely terrific and I appreciate all his hard work.

Description of Work
Replace breaker box

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] First, thanks for purchasing the Angie list deal, for the new breakers, but the breakers was not the problem, did not want you to buy a new panel when it was not needed, glad I was able to find the problem for you, I wasnt leaving untill I did, any other electrical issues call me.. Thanks

11/30/2016

Daye S.

I called to get an estimate on some outdoor electrical work I wanted done. The initial contact went smooth and everything seemed good. David came to my house and listened to what we wanted. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, so we asked him for a quote and explained that we were looking to get the work done in the next month or two. The quote took a little longer than expected to get, and was a little higher than we were expecting, but after talking it over, we decided to go ahead and get the work done. When we were ready to start, we tried to get ahold of David, but there was no answer. I left a message and never received a call back. A week or so later I tried again and spoke with David and told him we were ready to start and asked when he could schedule the work to start. I have no Idea why, but I got a lot of attitude from him and he told us he would call back but never heard from him. Over all a very disappointing experience.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting and electrical outlets.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] when I spoke with you 3 months after giving you the estimate, I informed you that I could not get started until after the thanksgiving week, I had 2 jobs going at the time, I reached out to you on though my estimate software on the 11/28/2016 and here is a copy [Member Name Removed], I can get you on the schedule for next week of the 5th. You, 11/28/16 you left the review on the 11/30/2016 After I already tried to schedule the work? That is from my email estimate server and I never herd from you, we emailed back and forth through this many times, I do not know why you never reached back, but you decided to leave a bad review. sometimes things take time to come together and other jobs are done. My prices are some of the best prices in the valley, is why most go with me. we have done thousands of jobs throughout the valley and never not 1 bad review on any work that WE have done. When you called me I remember I was in a attic with my face in a pile of insulation and needed to get out, and did not have time for a long talk. Hope you got your work done you needed. update 12/15/2016 customer called me and wanted to schedule again, we were happy to get the job done on 12/14/2016, it took 1 1/2 days to complete, we added 30 amp dedicated circuit for RV and added and supplied RV box, wired in and supplied 2 LED flood lights added 2 outlets on each side of house on dedicated 20 amp circuit circuit, and added and wired in for LED flood light at front of house on switch inside of house, added 4 plex outlet at front of house on dedicated 20 amp circuit, added power for sprinkler box, and changed a 3 gang box two a 4 gang box inside, we piped into existing panel, the customer paid us and seemed happy when we left..

11/24/2016

KEN S.

Very responsive to my call. Set a time for same day. It was an "emergency" because my wife's Christmas lights wouldn't work :) Only a one hour waiting widow instead of half a day like most contractors. Showed up right on time. Did the work cleanly. Works perfectly. And for a fair price. Parts / labor etc. all included. He's my guy from now on for any electrical work.

Description of Work
Outdoor outlet replaced. Another outdoor outlet added

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing

Bleuwave HVAC is Veteran Owned and Operated. We have earned a reputation for being trustworthy and providing a Best-In-Class Service among residential and commercial customers around the greater Phoenix region.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing on Angi
    Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi

Depending on location
    15.00

Residential & Commercial Contractor - 3 Phase circuits - Outlets - Custom lighting - Design - Wiring - Ceiling fans - Outside lighting - Recessed lighting - Home inspections - Troubleshooting - Panel Upgrades - Christmas Light circuits / Dedicated circuits--Main Breaker Replacement - Tank less Water Heater Circuits - Ballast and Bulb Replacement - Fan Installation-Surge Protection - Parking Lot Lighting - Circuit Breaker Replacement - Exhaust Fan Installation, Remodels And much, much more!

ELECTRONICS,AC