360 Masonry & Concrete

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2012

3.9

22040 N 21st Ave

Phoenix (new River), AZ 85027

360 masonry specializes in the following PAVERS BLOCK WALLS STUCCO MASONRY FIRE PLACES AND BBQS STONE STACC STONE SYNTHETIC TURF.CONCRETE WE HAVE 15 EMPLOYEES. WE TAKE CREDITCARDS CASH OR CHECKS...

08/26/2022

John S.

Highly recommend. Install was done to very high standards. My back patio looks like a resort. Very very happy.

Description of Work
Travertine Pavers over concert patio and pool coping

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

06/12/2019

Eric L.

Responsive, honorable, kept us up-to-date, direct when there was a challenge, handled and took responsibility for the challenges noting that our satisfaction was the Number One Priority...AND 360 MASONRY & PAVERS MADE IT HAPPEN.

Description of Work
Marc's crew constructed nearly 1000 linear feet of cinder block fencing with a large driveway entry gate and 4' walk-thru gate.

04/30/2015

Jacqueline A.

|I will NEVER work with the owner again. Both of our RV gates were broken during this process (he denied it was his subcontractors), there are caps on the wall that were not mortared, he charged us for an extra row of block that were his miscalculations and which he knew from the start were needed for the front wall to be higher. When we disagreed with him, he threatened to pull his crew off our job until we paid for the extra block since it was not "his problem" (his words). He was constantly telling us he had underbid our job and he had to "hurry up and just get out of here". He was extremely adversarial and argumentative during the entire process (I have him on video arguing with my husband) even going so far as telling my neighbor regarding oil from the road on his tires "that's not my problem, it's his f*#%ing problem", referring to my husband. My husband spoke to him about all of the above on the day he came to collect the remaining balance and all he said was "oh well, you win some, you lose some". |NEVER AGAIN!!

Description of Work
Retaining/terraced wall, pavers and BBQ.

Category masonry, hardscaping

02/02/2015

Bill J.

Fantastic! They did a great job. They did such a great job on my block wall our neighbor used them to continue on to their property. On time and dependable! Will help with ideas. Just a very nice man! Call me so I can tell you more 480-201-7925

Description of Work
They built my block wall around the property more than 300 ft and then I had them return to build a 120 ft retaining wall. My neigbor used them to continue around his property.

03/14/2014

Jeffrey M.

I called 360 Masonry & Concrete today to get an estimate scheduled. A man answered "Hello". Surprised that no business name was mentioned during the answer, I asked "who am I speaking with"? He said "who are you calling? I said "I'm calling a business". He said "this is a business". I then asked "what business are you"? He said "what business are you calling"? How unprofessional. I said thank you for your time and hung up. When I got home, I verified I called the correct number that shows on AngiesList. Beware. If this is how they treat the first time caller, how will they treat their customer during the job?

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate scheduled

11/20/2013

orelio M.

Description of Work
I used 360 Masonry & Concrete.

Castle black masonry

Castle black masonry is a family of experienced masons. We are a owner operator company, with 45+ years of knowledge in the trade. We provided many different types of work. for example: .All types of block laying .Concrete footings .Concrete pads . Stone/Brick veneer .Radius/Retaining walls. . Anything with concrete or masonry We take pride in our work and stay true to our word. our experience speaks for its self. we hope we are able to help in your next project.

Artificial Grass Masters

Artificial Grass Masters Has plenty of artificial grass solutions. We have over 100 artificial grasses to choose from. We offer Artificial Grass, putting greens, pet turf, Our new artificial grass with stay cool technology, Performance blade grasses and so much more! Please contact us to find out more so we could help you find the best Artificial Grass Solutions.

Eco-Yard Landscaping LLC

Doing our part to conserve water. Maintenance free. Green All Year Artificial Grass, Gravel and Paver installation. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for peace of mind and HOA's. ROC336235. 1 year service/installation warranty.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

PAVERS BBQS BLOCK WALLS FIREPLACES STUCCO STONE COSTUM MASONRY CONCRETE SYNTHETIC GRASS

REPAIRS ROAD IRON